Will my eye heal within a weak?

ALRESCHA

I didn't mind the expiry date and I used a bad eyeliner. It started out as a stye, then it shrinkd, but it won't heal for about a month. I don't really go to the doctor's. I applied some thing from a tube, but I didn't do it regularly after I realised that it's not helping very quickly.

[img=http://s17.postimg.org/rzewmhv7v/wmhww.jpg]

rafaella

I didn't mind the expiry date and I used a bad eyeliner. It started out as a stye, then it shrinkd, but it won't heal for about a month. I don't really go to the doctor's. I applied some thing from a tube, but I didn't do it regularly after I realised that it's not helping very quickly.

[img=http://s17.postimg.org/rzewmhv7v/wmhww.jpg]

Better go see the doctor! if it hasn't healed in a month then something is seriously wrong! If its an infection then they will prescribe specific eyedrops and it will start healing immediately. It will just take 2-3 days. Please don't put it off!

ALRESCHA

What a wonderful avatar you have! Thank you! I remembered when it started, about a day or two after I talked badly about my ex best friend here, I'll try to find the post when I finish work later!

But that ex friend of mine had it occasionally for a few years and no doctor knew what it was... his were more severe so they cut them open and let the yellow thing out.

It doesn't look bad tho, the yellow thing is gone. I don't have a health card because I am too lazy to go get one. Maybe I will do it on Friday.

Edit: it got infected around April 10th :unsure: I am not sure if I can trust a doctor with my eyes now, I got terrible transits at the moment :unsure:
I had a large amount of detergent get into my eyes in Feb or March, I don't remember, but everything was fine after that. :unsure:

Last edited:

rafaella

What a wonderful avatar you have! Thank you! I remembered when it started, about a day or two after I talked badly about my ex best friend here, I'll try to find the post when I finish work later!

But that ex friend of mine had it occasionally for a few years and no doctor knew what it was... his were more severe so they cut them open and let the yellow thing out.

It doesn't look bad tho, the yellow thing is gone. I don't have a health card because I am too lazy to go get one. Maybe I will do it on Friday.

Edit: it got infected around April 10th :unsure: I am not sure if I can trust a doctor with my eyes now, I got terrible transits at the moment :unsure:
I had a large amount of detergent get into my eyes in Feb or March, I don't remember, but everything was fine after that. :unsure:

Transits are the ones affecting your health issues and your judgement about this all!

Oddity

I don't know which eye you hurt, but the eyes are the sun and moon, and both are seriously afflicted in this chart.

Mercury rules treatment, and it's combust, retrograde, and conjuncting Mars, along with the sun, which could be the afflicted eye - it seems right, Mars indicates a cut or infection or both.

Combustion causes lack of sight - in this case, literally, but as Rafaella noted, also metaphorically.

Moon is detrimented, in the 12th house, squaring Jupiter, and that's not good either, whilst a retrograde Saturn attacks the ascendant.

Listen - maybe you'll get lucky and when the sun moves away from Mars your eye problem will go away. Maybe. But given that the eye looks like infection caused by injury and you're not treating it properly....it's up to you. I don't try to scare you. But that's a nasty conjunction on the seventh. Consult a doctor, maybe you need an antibiotic for this.

Don't let a small thing become a big thing.

ALRESCHA

Maybe, transits made me misspell week, but I generally don't take care about my own health, I feel like I can take anything. And I do.
You got me convinced, it is back because I scratched it once and I just experienced shapes blur like when you add water to colors, or even better, like looking through a soap bubble, but only in the opposite corner of the eye. I freaked out, so I'll go get a health card on Monday and go see a doc right away. It's my right eye. Thank you very much!

Last edited: