Practice Question: Will she marry him?

AW041

Practice question

This is a part of me practising horary and another question I got from a friend:
My once divorced friend is now back on good terms with her ex, they are taking it slow. She knows that he still loves her, and she still loves him too but. Once bitten, twice shy..she wants to know if she will marry him?
She asked the question, she is the ascendant here.
Here is what I got:
She is Venus in the 3rd house in Cancer, and he is Jupiter (r) in the 9th house in the fall. He is probably right not now not in the best phase. Venus is opposition with Jupiter (r). So I do see clashes here, so looks like a no.
She/Venus is in the 9th house from him, so perhaps she is on his mind, and he does think of her. But being in each other’s 9th house, shows the distance between them. She is india and he is in Indonesia. Moon makes no aspect with the sun, however sextile jupiter (r), so maybe a little probability.
Moon in 11th house of pisces, she wants to consider him as friend to start with, however sun in the 5th house does signify romance from his end. Moon in conjunction with neptune, could mean she putting on a good show in front of him.
I do see Mars doing some activity in between, so there could be a 3rd person involved creating issues, may be from his family (his 4th house) or a secret enemy (her 12th)
My first time doing parts of marriage, Asc + Saturn- venus falls in 6th house in scorpio, not a very fortunate house to be in, so it would be a no.

Inputs needed please.

Attachments

• Will she marry him.jpg
    Will she marry him.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

AW041

Adding to this, mercury in 11th trines him in his 3rd house of communication, so he does wish to communicate with her, and likes that the channel to talk has now been opened up. But moon being in opposition with Mercury, seems she might look at pausing the communication

IleneK

Premium Member
He is Mars in Aries in the 12th not Jupiter.
I think they might get back together, but I would warn her to consider very carefully, given her/Venus' poor reception by detriment to him/Mars, and his/Mars even more adverse reception to Venus by fall. Mutual adverse reception
She/Venus, the more keen to get back together being the faster moving planet, meets him/Mars by square. Not a favorable aspect.

In the meantime, Moon's next aspect [as the unfolding of the question] is an opposition, not favorable, to Merc followed by contact to Saturn. It seems like obstacles will occur to stop the reconciliation, but if they don't I'm not seeing a favorable outcome.

With very late rising point, the ship has sailed.

Last edited:

AW041

He is Mars in Aries in the 12th not Jupiter.
I think they might get back together, but I would warn her to consider very carefully, given her/Venus' poor reception by detriment to him/Mars, and his/Mars even more adverse reception to Venus by fall. Mutual adverse reception
She/Venus, the more keen to get back together being the faster moving planet, meets him/Mars by square. Not a favorable aspect.

In the meantime, Moon's next aspect [as the unfolding of the question] is an opposition, not favorable, to Merc followed by contact to Saturn. It seems like obstacles will occur to stop the reconciliation, but if they don't I'm not seeing a favorable outcome.

With very late rising point, the ship has sailed.

Ouch and Ouch
First one for picking the wrong Descendant and second one for the expected outcome.

Thank you! I will warn her, about the reading. Am not sure what is wrong with women around me, secretly yearning for men :wink: