Are these people legitimate

conspiracy theorist

I'd like a second opinion.

A little background. I've found an opportunity apart from my main job to earn extra income which will be used to supplement what I currently make. A co-worker of mine tipped me of about this potential venture and I met with the contact. They had an orientation process that I've breezed through. Now I'm at the point where I'm going to invest some capital in the business and now is the time that I've consulted the stars, to see what I'm going to get myself into.

Late ascendant. Don't worry about that. What that means is that I'm going to go through with the decision to partner with these guys, regardless of what the chart says. I've done similar things in the past where I know that what I'm about to get into might not end well for me, but I did it anyway. It's part of being a speculative, reckless Sagittarius. Don't sweat it. Might learn some valuable lessons from this if it falls through.

Moon in 7th and in Gemini. Yes, this is about business partnerships.

Anyway. I'm Mars in Capricorn. Exalted and in the 2nd. All-business and driven toward gaining from this opportunity. Correct.

They would be 11th or 7th. Venus no matter what. It's in detriment. Hmmm... but it's in the 5th, which is an auspicious house, occidental and in-sect. The detriment could speak to a "lowly character" or it could speak to me being "well liked" by them, which seems true enough. They have no problem with me taking the initiative and they like my "drive".

Both Mars and Venus in the terms of Mercury. Yep, business.

P.O.F in 10th - auspicious?

2nd house ruler conj. the ascendant and retrograde. Hmm. I'm definitely not a rich man (yet). Saturn in the 2nd and out-of-sect but domicile. Mars will conjunct this Saturn next. Loss? Seems possible.

I've made concessions that will make me lose as little as possible from this venture and my eyes are constantly peeled for any out-and-out monkey business. But I won't bow out yet lest I miss out on an unconventional but genuine opportunity.

Don't be afraid to try your hand at the chart.

Attachments

• astro_2anz_are_these_people_legitimate_hp.12366.13651.jpg
    astro_2anz_are_these_people_legitimate_hp.12366.13651.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40

Chrysalis

Hey you seem more serious with your new avatar CT... its not good :lol:

Anyway here's my Two penny's worth....

Your mars are really up for the idea, your exalting your L2/saturn.

Your L2 saturn's placed nicely inside your 2nd house, in sect [**why have you said saturn's out of sect** ? Saturns below the horizon with the sun in a night chart, so is in sect isn't it ?] and dignified, no bad degrees...looks good. Saturn ruling your 2nd house, all ties in, all seems good, and moons just recently left saturn too, and is in sect...

BUT then we have moon going to merc RX, and merc just happens to be L8, and mercs in a pitted degree....:unsure:

Rx meaning, change of mind, reluctance, hesitance....so seems like this merc rx is you doubting things and not being sure if your doing the right thing, your rx away from L7 venus...hence the chart.

Your heading towards saturn so your going to do it regardless, moon after this reluctance with merc rx goes to POF in your 10th...is this good or not idk,...and then venus awaits for the last aspect, venus is in detriment yes but she is a benefic so harmless enough.

I personally think it looks okay, i can't see anything wrong.

BUT but but..it is merc rx as we speak, you shouldn't really be making any new investments or signing any new contracts etc, until this rx period is over.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Horus is a serious hombre my dear Chrysalis

Starting with some clarifications. The major marker for sect in the chart is the position of the sun. If the sun is above the horizon, then the chart is diurnal. If the sun is below the horizon, the chart is nocturnal. Automatically, then, the diurnal planets are in sect in a diurnal chart - that would be Jupiter and Saturn alongside the Sun, and the reverse is true for the night chart where the Moon, Mars and Venus is automatically in-sect.

Now, there are rejoicing or secondary sect indications such as the placement of planets in the corresponding hemisphere of their sect and whether the planets are placed in masculine signs in the case of diurnal planets or feminine signs in the case of nocturnal planets. When all 3 sect indicators match up - sect of chart, hemisphere placement, sign adherence - then the planet is said to be in hayz. An example of a hayz planet would be Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 11th house in a day chart. Another example would be Moon in Taurus in the 10th house in a nocturnal chart (note that planets in hayz are always above the horizon as in the day the Sun would be in houses 7 - 12 while in the night the Sun stays below the horizon in houses 1 - 6)

In the case of this chart, Saturn is out of sect as the chart is nocturnal, period. However, there is one rejoicing indicator as it is in the diurnal hemisphere of the chart. That's about it though for him.

Second clarification. Notice the sign on the 2nd house cusp - it's Sagittarius. So, 2nd house ruler is in fact Jupiter, which is still the case if we wanted to look at this chart in a whole sign format. So, what would have been a promising aspect if Saturn was in fact the 2nd house ruler, looks a little less auspicious as Saturn has no connection to the 2nd save accidentally being placed there.

Moon's next connection is to Mercury as L8 - makes sense as I'm going to partner up with them, making a collective of "joint resources".

Rx signifying hesitance isn't correct in this case, as I'm pretty much locked into this decision, for good or ill. What is does signify is a reviewing of what has transpired between myself and the party up until now, and I must say, they have been accommodating, informative, conscientious and straight with me thus far. They are a set of hopeful, enthusiastic and enterprising folks so sign-wise, Aries is a good place for their sig. to be in. I agree with you about their character - a mixture of good and bad indicators makes sense as nobody is totally pristine. These guys aren't movers and shakers just yet, but I see where they might get there one day.

I'm not sweating the Mercury Rx as I have no intention of finalizing during this period. It's been established that I'll come on board on April 16th around 12:15 pm (astrologers and their strange times). At that time both the Sun and Moon will be exalted in the 10th house, Venus will be in Taurus in the 10th, Mars and Saturn will be Capricorn in the 6th and Mercury will be stationing direct (powerful position for Mercury to be in as general ruler of business). Malefics will be cadent and cannot regard the ascendant, while all benefics will be angular. Leo rising means that Aries Sun conj. the MC will be the chart ruler. I think it's a great election and I'll be able to test just how effective my electional skills are. Killing many birds with one arrow.

Thank ya Chrys

Chrysalis

Horus is a serious hombre my dear Chrysalis

Starting with some clarifications. The major marker for sect in the chart is the position of the sun. If the sun is above the horizon, then the chart is diurnal. If the sun is below the horizon, the chart is nocturnal. Automatically, then, the diurnal planets are in sect in a diurnal chart - that would be Jupiter and Saturn alongside the Sun, and the reverse is true for the night chart where the Moon, Mars and Venus is automatically in-sect.
Yes i know all this
Now, there are rejoicing or secondary sect indications such as the placement of planets in the corresponding hemisphere of their sect and whether the planets are placed in masculine signs in the case of diurnal planets or feminine signs in the case of nocturnal planets. When all 3 sect indicators match up - sect of chart, hemisphere placement, sign adherence - then the planet is said to be in hayz. An example of a hayz planet would be Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 11th house in a day chart. Another example would be Moon in Taurus in the 10th house in a nocturnal chart (note that planets in hayz are always above the horizon as in the day the Sun would be in houses 7 - 12 while in the night the Sun stays below the horizon in houses 1 - 6)

In the case of this chart, Saturn is out of sect as the chart is nocturnal, period. However, there is one rejoicing indicator as it is in the diurnal hemisphere of the chart. That's about it though for him.
Well i thought saturn was in sect as yes the charts nocturnal, and saturn's diurnally placed with the sun, below the horizon where it should be, okay saturn's not in a masculine house or sign, so im taking it this knocks off saturn being in sect then ? I thought if a planet was in the correct hemisphere for a nocturnal/diurnal placement, this mattered more than house/signs.
Second clarification. Notice the sign on the 2nd house cusp - it's Sagittarius. So, 2nd house ruler is in fact Jupiter, which is still the case if we wanted to look at this chart in a whole sign format. So, what would have been a promising aspect if Saturn was in fact the 2nd house ruler, looks a little less auspicious as Saturn has no connection to the 2nd save accidentally being placed there.
Jupiter sure is the 2nd ruler,...why i seen capricorn idk but anyway, so jup being your 2nd ruler being placed in the 12th house/Rx/PD/inconjunct moon....looks very bad to me, and then having malefic saturn placed in your 2nd.
Moon's next connection is to Mercury as L8 - makes sense as I'm going to partner up with them, making a collective of "joint resources".

Rx signifying hesitance isn't correct in this case, as I'm pretty much locked into this decision, for good or ill.
Merc being rx /L8 i also don't think is good, and if its not you hesitating etc, then it could be them not telling you the full story about certain things, or not following through on what they've promised, or backing out etc.

Merc is also in a pitted degree, and rx, and peregrine, and mercurys impeded by saturn in YOUR 2nd house.
I hope you've got some kind of back up plan if this all goes terribly wrong, that mercury looks devious.
What is does signify is a reviewing of what has transpired between myself and the party up until now, and I must say, they have been accommodating, informative, conscientious and straight with me thus far. They are a set of hopeful, enthusiastic and enterprising folks so sign-wise, Aries is a good place for their sig. to be in. I agree with you about their character - a mixture of good and bad indicators makes sense as nobody is totally pristine. These guys aren't movers and shakers just yet, but I see where they might get there one day.

I'm not sweating the Mercury Rx as I have no intention of finalizing during this period. It's been established that I'll come on board on April 16th around 12:15 pm (astrologers and their strange times). At that time both the Sun and Moon will be exalted in the 10th house, Venus will be in Taurus in the 10th, Mars and Saturn will be Capricorn in the 6th and Mercury will be stationing direct (powerful position for Mercury to be in as general ruler of business). Malefics will be cadent and cannot regard the ascendant, while all benefics will be angular. Leo rising means that Aries Sun conj. the MC will be the chart ruler. I think it's a great election and I'll be able to test just how effective my electional skills are. Killing many birds with one arrow.

Thank ya Chrys

Whatever it is your doing, Goodluck, i hope it goes well.

conspiracy theorist

Yes i know all this

Well i thought saturn was in sect as yes the charts nocturnal, and saturn's diurnally placed with the sun, below the horizon where it should be, okay saturn's not in a masculine house or sign, so im taking it this knocks off saturn being in sect then ? I thought if a planet was in the correct hemisphere for a nocturnal/diurnal placement, this mattered more than house/signs.

Here's Hand's book on sect. It'll strengthen your existing knowledge on what sect entails.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj29l3al6qvxq86/Hand-Night-Day.pdf?dl=0

Jupiter sure is the 2nd ruler,...why i seen capricorn idk but anyway, so jup being your 2nd ruler being placed in the 12th house/Rx/PD/inconjunct moon....looks very bad to me, and then having malefic saturn placed in your 2nd.Merc being rx /L8 i also don't think is good, and if its not you hesitating etc, then it could be them not telling you the full story about certain things, or not following through on what they've promised, or backing out etc.

Jupiter on the ascendant shows that my finances are on my mind, and you see the state of it. You see now why I'm looking at option outside of work?

Hmm, them not telling me the full story? Plausible. The thing about this option is that they say a lot of things; nice, wonderful, positive things that would make any naive person's mind swim with fanciful dreams & hopes, but I'm charting my own course based on the information that I've been given. There is a lot of autonomy given to me once I get off the ground, and hence control will be in my hands to enact business in the way I see fit. As my sig. shows, I'm not exactly incompetent to handle this.

Merc is also in a pitted degree, and rx, and peregrine, and mercurys impeded by saturn in YOUR 2nd house.
I hope you've got some kind of back up plan if this all goes terribly wrong, that mercury looks devious.

I've already put in place contingencies to cover my ***. I'm going into this with open eyes and ears.

Whatever it is your doing, Goodluck, i hope it goes well.

Thanks for the well wishes, Chrys. I'll update if this whole thing goes to ****,or if it turns out well!

conspiracy theorist

Mini-update: After having more interactions with them, I've come to decrease my skepticism about them and our future business partnership. I have some ideas and approaches that will clash with theirs, but that's nothing that can't be sorted by negotiation and hashing out of ideas and rationales. The partnership is still a go and is slated to begin in mid-April.

It's also becoming clearer as to why their sig. is located in the 5th.

conspiracy theorist

This is not to say that my skepticism of them has completely diminished. I may not relax completely into full trust until after the 1st year mark, and I'll remain vigilant to any tomfoolery along the way.

Chrysalis

Mini-update: After having more interactions with them, I've come to decrease my skepticism about them and our future business partnership. I have some ideas and approaches that will clash with theirs, but that's nothing that can't be sorted by negotiation and hashing out of ideas and rationales. The partnership is still a go and is slated to begin in mid-April.

It's also becoming clearer as to why their sig. is located in the 5th.

Why is their signif in 5th ?

conspiracy theorist

A little bit of both. They are stable in that they have been working together for a number of years - I'm the new guy in this but they claim that they like me and some of the seniors seem impressed by me. They do have a lot of 'fun' together and they do have groups of activities that they take part in. They are materialistic and luxury-seeking, which is descriptive of Venus as the significator, and they are go-getters, social/gregarious and an ambitious lot who desires to make it to the top, which does describe the sign Aries.

Oh yes, how could I forget. They also describe themselves as pioneers.

Last edited: