Need help on my Synastry chart

Aphrodite Blue

Hello dear friends,

Doese anyone had any experience or knowledge about moon conjunct pluto in synatry can help me out?

In the chart bellow is me inside, and my crush outside.

So the main feeling is a crazy combo i experience:
-feel like knowing him forever or an other life;
-feel so confortable with him, wanting to be with him and tolk to him, just gettig an escuse to call him (for bussiness matters of course );
-feeling some very intense things when i'm around him, can't know figure out if is just enjoying beeing with him or if i really have a crush on him or if he is my THE ONE
-he is so fu**ing nice to me and always helping when i need him, always say yes.

I have a question regarding the following mars retrograde, is it posible that he runs hot now and after the transit pass he stop likeing me, or is it mars retro geting an old love back, he just keep telling me how much he used to like me thease 10 years or so, how much he waited for a moment like this. It all started a few years ago, he just notice me in trafic and followed me home, he get like in love at first sight , i wos a little confused and scared and refused to give my phone no to a stranger, a few days latter i got to a shop to buy some stuff for my car, he was working there and get my number, calling me all the time to ask me out for a coffe, i was in a relationship back then and i keep refusing, so he let go. This was the coffe i regreted for all this years. Naw he got his own car shop and is a really handsome man . I just wish i could turn back time, i was afraid and now i regret.
Anyway he made me a favour (in business he is seller for his shop, i am the client, working for a company). We just spend like 15 minutes talking alone, and i give him some advice about his apparance as a seller and he really consider all of them, becouse next day he replay to an offer i asked and completly change the way he was sending the offers, he just took into consideration all the advice i give him for improve and refine his technique.
So we had our first date: Oh boy, oh boy, he burns, reallly hot. I mean i think is that mars so close to my ascendant that he actually gets hot around me, and i do to, but try to resist (hardly trying). He's more impulsive (aries mars) and i'm like slow (taurus mars)... he just start touching me, and he kissed me and maybe if i didn't stop he'd go further.
Now i can't sleep, can't eat, can't work, and all i do is think about him. I really want to know him better, is like i don't want just a physical connection, and it seems he is especially interested in that, and after on the other things. I'd like to go deeper in his soul. For some reason we have to keep this crush very private and secret (12 house matters, right?), i just wonder if is going to materialize somehow.

Oh, i've also notice we have some interesting aspects and i'd like to know some of your experience with similar aspects:

-His Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct my Sun;
-His Venus/Mars midpoint conjunct my ascendant;
-His Pluto conjunct my Moon;
-My mercury trine his pluto and my pluto trine his mercury
-His BML conjunct my Name and Nickname asteroid in his birth chart.

Please tell me your opinion!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_40_ada_ra_hp.34336.7256.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_40_ada_ra_hp.34336.7256.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 51

muchacho

Using whole sign houses, his Sun and Moon both trigger your 12th (spiritual bonds), that's why it feels like knowing him forever or from another life.

ashriia

Hi.

I don't like the moon/pluto combo in this synastry. As it looks like your moon and north node are sitting on his natal 12th mars/pluto opposition.

Can you upload a composite? those are easier to understand the dynamics with.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Can second the bit about the 12th house - I know someone whose planets fall in mine and it does feel like this.

As for the synastry, you have sun conjunct moon which is a very basic and powerful interaspect and one you will notice fairly quickly. As mentioned before the moon pluto conjunct though is not so good as you will have obsessive feelings for each other quite frequently. Moon with Saturn is another problem where the Saturn person will tend to block the Moon one from expressing their feelings.

Looks like he has the Saturn and Pluto so he could make things difficult for you if this turned into a more permanent association (depending on composite chart too.)

Aphrodite Blue

Can second the bit about the 12th house - I know someone whose planets fall in mine and it does feel like this.

As for the synastry, you have sun conjunct moon which is a very basic and powerful interaspect and one you will notice fairly quickly. As mentioned before the moon pluto conjunct though is not so good as you will have obsessive feelings for each other quite frequently. Moon with Saturn is another problem where the Saturn person will tend to block the Moon one from expressing their feelings.

Looks like he has the Saturn and Pluto so he could make things difficult for you if this turned into a more permanent association (depending on composite chart too.)

I think Saturn/Pluto person blocks himself, he censors his feelings or is beeing overwhelmed by it and choose the most complicated way evang if he craves for emotions and the Moon person can see him sometimes as weak and inflexible.

JUPITERASC

Hello dear friends,

Doese anyone had any experience or knowledge about moon conjunct pluto in synatry can help me out?

In the chart bellow is me inside, and my crush outside.

So the main feeling is a crazy combo i experience:
-feel like knowing him forever or an other life;
-feel so confortable with him, wanting to be with him and tolk to him, just gettig an escuse to call him (for bussiness matters of course );
-feeling some very intense things when i'm around him, can't know figure out if is just enjoying beeing with him or if i really have a crush on him or if he is my THE ONE
-he is so fu**ing nice to me and always helping when i need him, always say yes.

I have a question regarding the following mars retrograde, is it posible that he runs hot now and after the transit pass he stop likeing me, or is it mars retro geting an old love back, he just keep telling me how much he used to like me thease 10 years or so, how much he waited for a moment like this. It all started a few years ago, he just notice me in trafic and followed me home, he get like in love at first sight , i wos a little confused and scared and refused to give my phone no to a stranger, a few days latter i got to a shop to buy some stuff for my car, he was working there and get my number, calling me all the time to ask me out for a coffe, i was in a relationship back then and i keep refusing, so he let go. This was the coffe i regreted for all this years. Naw he got his own car shop and is a really handsome man . I just wish i could turn back time, i was afraid and now i regret.
Anyway he made me a favour (in business he is seller for his shop, i am the client, working for a company). We just spend like 15 minutes talking alone, and i give him some advice about his apparance as a seller and he really consider all of them, becouse next day he replay to an offer i asked and completly change the way he was sending the offers, he just took into consideration all the advice i give him for improve and refine his technique.
So we had our first date: Oh boy, oh boy, he burns, reallly hot. I mean i think is that mars so close to my ascendant that he actually gets hot around me, and i do to, but try to resist (hardly trying). He's more impulsive (aries mars) and i'm like slow (taurus mars)... he just start touching me, and he kissed me and maybe if i didn't stop he'd go further.
Now i can't sleep, can't eat, can't work, and all i do is think about him. I really want to know him better, is like i don't want just a physical connection, and it seems he is especially interested in that, and after on the other things. I'd like to go deeper in his soul. For some reason we have to keep this crush very private and secret (12 house matters, right?), i just wonder if is going to materialize somehow.

Oh, i've also notice we have some interesting aspects and i'd like to know some of your experience with similar aspects:

-His Sun/Moon midpoint conjunct my Sun;
-His Venus/Mars midpoint conjunct my ascendant;
-His Pluto conjunct my Moon;
-My mercury trine his pluto and my pluto trine his mercury
-His BML conjunct my Name and Nickname asteroid in his birth chart.

Please tell me your opinion!

An Aries Moon opposition to a Libra Moon is challenging

for insight regarding oppositions:
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY :smile:
by Nicholas Campion
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

"....Tense aspects cause friction between the planets involved.
This friction brings difficulties and problems
which may be psychological
environmental
or
a combination of the two...."

Aphrodite Blue

An Aries Moon opposition to a Libra Moon is challenging

for insight regarding oppositions:
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY :smile:
by Nicholas Campion
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

"....Tense aspects cause friction between the planets involved.
This friction brings difficulties and problems
which may be psychological
environmental
or
a combination of the two...."

Is not opposite, He is 29.59 degrees pisces moon and is quincunx 150 degrees my libra moon witch is 0.1 degrees conjunct his pluto.

Aphrodite Blue

Traditionally a non-aspect :smile:
Libra and Pisces are disjunct - not so good

Yeah, i have it natal,moon sun quincunx. I really feel my sun mostly. My moon i feel it more scorpionic as is also conjunct pluto, feel it like libra as i hardly take decisions. Don't know how it will act in synastry.

babeby

Actually, saturn is quite suitable with sun and moon in synastry.
Anyway, the house it gets in that make a big different.
Saturn in each other's 8th house conjunct moon (dc) and square sun (12)....,
I don't think that's a nice placement to have in such sun/moon/saturn connection.
However, you have both mars in 1st house but no other personal planet
contact with either and that's really nice! In your case, Mars in 1st house simply means there's physical attraction from both parties.
I think the reason why he's so nice to you it's because his venus (AC) opposite your moon (DC). This is Big One! Venus dose it's best when it has a connection with moon in synastry.