Will he email/contact me ?

EvilPixyScorp

I accidently typed Oct. instead of Nov....Should I use the Oct. chart or this one? :(
Never done that before.

WillEmail3.gif

The asc is kinda early , but I read that could mean there has been some recent changes. You would be mars and the email would be merc (imagine that) they make no aspect with eachother, however, merc does trine ura so maybe you may not hear from him right away but perhaps you will when you least expect it, or lol, it could mean that an email could be lost or delayed in the shuffle somewhere and may appear suddenly. After all merc is rx!
Virgo

EvilPixyScorp

Virgo -

Thanks I think you are right. :)
I'm def. not emailing him....I wanna see if that Merc Rx mutually applying to Venus(him) will work without me moving it along. lol
Also the Moon is ruled by Venus, so best leave it to him.

Catatonia

EvilPixyScorp said:
Virgo -

Thanks I think you are right. :)
I'm def. not emailing him....I wanna see if that Merc Rx mutually applying to Venus(him) will work without me moving it along. lol
Also the Moon is ruled by Venus, so best leave it to him.

You might want to specify who he is to you. LOL :rotflmao:

EvilPixyScorp

Catatonia ~

No need for snarkiness.

So kindly shove that laughing icon, k?

In my past posts I've only specified another house if
the person in question IS NOT given the 7th.

Catatonia

EvilPixyScorp said:
Catatonia ~

No need for snarkiness.

So kindly shove that laughing icon, k?

In my past posts I've only specified another house if
the person in question IS NOT given the 7th.

For one, that smiley wasn't a reference of belittlement on your part. Mercury RX has gotten to you too, eh? You should think before you type, lady. Secondly, what am I supposed stalk your threads? Don't make this difficult.

Here is my interpretation of your chart if you want it.

The ascendant is basically saying it's too early to tell. I'm only stating that because most of the horary readers on this site choose to drop the chart at the sight of an early ascendant.

Generally speaking - if we read it anyway - you are signified by Mars and he by Venus.

You are strong - signified by Mars is dignified in Scorpio in the 8th house. Mars is also in Jupiter's term and its own face. Venus, on the other hand, is weak in detriment in the 8th house. Venus is also in its own term, and in the Sun's face. I don't see either of you accepting one another.

Venus and Mars are both combust under the Sun; being burnt up. The Moon happens to be ruled by Venus - his significator - and opposes both of your significators, Jupiter, and squares Saturn. The moon also opposes the Sun. That's another no for you.

Oppositions in horary generally represent something that, if you do, you will regret. Judging by the oppositions the Moon poses in this horary chart, I will say that you're risking a serious argument and an even bigger break. Mercury RX is going to ***** things up for you big time. The square to Saturn in detriment is pretty big indicator too. Venus and Mars both apply to a square with Neptune in your 11th and his 5th. You're both being delusional.

That is really weird, though. He's your 7th, in Scorpio and in your 8th (by placement) with Neptune in his 5th. I was expecting Neptune to be in his 7th or 11th too. This looks like a very sexual relationship to me with much detachment on his part. He doesn't seem to be in love with you - only in lust.

I am not going to advise you to stay with this guy...

Let us know how it goes.

Catatonia

Last edited:

blumen

You should use the November chart. Typing in the wrong month was simply a mistake, there was no synchronicity involved. Also, you thought about this question in November.

Blumen