A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Zeuses

The standard for "naked-eye vision" is "20/20". So, if your eyesight is "correctable" to 20/20, that counts as "naked-eye".

In the calendar year...2020, when Uranus is in Taurus which spells disaster to the world whenever that awkward planet squares a malefic Jupiter/Saturn in Capricorn-Aquarius range as well in 2021, the period from Dec 1 2020-Feb 28, 2021 involves the Sun crossing Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius to interfere with energies of sign rulers: Jupiter (Sag), Saturn (Cap) and Uranus (Aqua).
It doesnt sound very optimistic.

david starling

It doesnt sound very optimistic.

That's a downer prediction, based on how things are today.

Once one does the math, and gives proper respect to the Zodiacal setting of nearly ALL actual sideralists, one realizes that the Aquarian Age hasn't yet taken effect in either tropical OR sidereal coordinates.

We're in an extremely difficult transitional period, out of the tropical Age of Capricorn into the tropical Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

The slooowly transiting, tropical Age Window, has nearly converged with tropical Capricorn. And, this current stellium of Sat, Plu, and Jup in tropical Capricorn is being magnified in strength by being contained within the Window. THAT'S the explanation for the severity of our currently grim situation. This too, shall pass.

Last edited:

Zeuses

That's a downer prediction, based on how things are today.

Once one does the math, and gives proper respect to the Zodiacal setting of nearly ALL actual sideralists, one realizes that the Aquarian Age hasn't yet taken effect in either tropical OR sidereal coordinates.

We're in an extremely difficult transitional period, out of the tropical Age of Capricorn into the tropical Age of Aquarius.

The world seems to be currently in turmoil and many people are suffering which is awful to see. Everything that people once took for granted such as family visits, social life, their working life, social support etc has been turned upside down by this pandemic and so so sad for all those people who have died.

david starling

The world seems to be currently in turmoil and many people are suffering which is awful to see. Everything that people once took for granted such as family visits, social life, their working life, social support etc has been turned upside down by this pandemic and so so sad for all those people who have died.

It's an unfortunate but necessary part of the transition. Our consciousness as a species is on the verge of a new and TREMENDOUS improvement, while we continue to cling to the old paradigm; and, there is sorrow and grief for those who have passed on which hasn't been fully acknowledged.

david starling

Sadly, the immense astrological significance of the Age Indicator has been devalued since the years 2000 and 2012 have come and gone.

This is because of premature prophecies made by tropical astrologers, who are using the sidereal Age Indicator and the sidereal Zodiac, instead of their own tropical ones.

By illegitimately twisting the sidereal dial, tropicalists have deliberately altered the location of the sidereal Signs (which they, themselves, aren't using to draw actual Charts) resulting in any number of erroneous start-dates for the sidereal Age of Aquarius, which are centuries earlier than is predicted by nearly every actual sidereal astrologer.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Are you sure? I pictured you being on a literal ship in your mind while you're sitting in a comfy chair or something.

david starling

"Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water,
And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower,
And when he knew for certain only drowning men could see him,
He said all men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them..."

From "Suzanne", by Leonard Cohen

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
“The story of the coat of many colours is a parable, in which was described the variegated beauty of the Firestone November, 4,000 years ago, as it is even today. This beautiful coat excited the envy of the other eleven months (the other brothers). He was sent to Egypt by falling below the intersection of the equator and the ecliptic, and by his “passing” into another month, or his “fall”, he lost symbolically, his”coat” to the other “brothers”.”

Rev Dr R Swinburne Clymer

This is an exert from “The Mysteries of Osiris,or Ancient Egyptian Initiation”

Clymer was a Mason. Wrote some interesting metaphysical books, using the Bible, as a book of the ages.

He writes so readably.

Have you ever read him David?

david starling

“The story of the coat of many colours is a parable, in which was described the variegated beauty of the Firestone November, 4,000 years ago, as it is even today. This beautiful coat excited the envy of the other eleven months (the other brothers). He was sent to Egypt by falling below the intersection of the equator and the ecliptic, and by his “passing” into another month, or his “fall”, he lost symbolically, his”coat” to the other “brothers”.”

Clymer was a Mason. Wrote some interesting metaphysical books, using the Bible, as a book of the ages.

He writes so readably.

I hadn't heard of him. Very interesting guy! His first name was Reuben, which is much cooler than Swinburne. Very high up in the occult circles. I'll ask Monk about him when he gets back.

Clymer also connects to LeCour, who published a book on the Aquarian Age a decade before Jung wrote his own version and made it famous.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I hadn't heard of him. Very interesting guy! His first name was Reuben, which is much cooler than Swinburne. Very high up in the occult circles. I'll ask Monk about him when he gets back.

Clymer also connects to LeCour, who published a book on the Aquarian Age a decade before Jung wrote his own version and made it famous.

I do not know of LeCour, thanks.

I am surprised that I can’t find a natal Chart on Clymer.

petosiris

Banned

He writes so readably.

What is Joseph being sold for 20 pieces of silver parable of?

Wasn't Clymer part of a cult where they worship phalluses and eat sperm and menses as their mocking ''sacrament''?

CapAquaPis

5 future events in the 21st century to expect in my lifetime (I'm age 40 and my life expectancy should be like 82).

1. 2026: The 250th anniversary of the USA, a milestone for the world's greatest nation, and the strongest known in world history.
2. 2030s: A possible impact of the asteroid Apophis (10%) anywhere on earth.
3. 2043: Astrologers predict the official arrival of aliens/extraterrestrials, due to the Sun-Pluto conjunction in Pisces during a total solar eclipse on that March.
4. 2050s: Global warming or climate change threatens all life on earth.
and 5. 2061-62: Halley's Comet appears in their 75-76 year orbit.

Edit: 2050 is the 200th anniversary of California, the state that is more Aquarian than the USA which is Aquarian enough.

And the presence of the planet Saturn to influence our world in the millennia, the Aquarian age...or I guess, Capricornian, Saturn still rules Capricorn instead of both signs, traditional astrologers said Saturn is definitely an Aquarian planet.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What is Joseph being sold for 20 pieces of silver parable of?

Wasn't Clymer part of a cult where they worship phalluses and eat sperm and menses as their mocking ''sacrament''?

He does not mention the 20 pieces of silver, that I have read.

I have no idea if he belonged to a cult of that sort. I am only aware that he was a Freemason.

The book is about Osiris, Horus and Isis, and their use in the keeping of time, and precession.

petosiris

Banned
He does not mention the 20 pieces of silver, that I have read.

I have no idea if he belonged to a cult of that sort. I am only aware that he was a Freemason.

The book is about Osiris, Horus and Isis, and their use in the keeping of time, and precession.

So he omits those parts that clearly seem to indicate real historical people (and are also powerful types of real historical events to come.)

You think there is nothing wrong with my reproval of his sex sorcery? I can substantiate it.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
So he omits those parts that clearly seem to indicate real historical people (and are also powerful types of real historical events to come.)

You think there is nothing wrong with my reproval of his sex sorcery? I can substantiate it.

Many people were disillusioned with sex and magic. They misinterpret the actions of the universe, as controllable to them through many misguided actions.

When I read of the myths, I read what the myths represent.

Sex is added for those that are using myths and magic for ulterior motives, not for those that are seeking the origins of myth for the origins of astrological and universal truths.