Synastry- the Mars/Venus conjunction

Damo Mayo

I live with my partner but we also have a couple of lodgers living here, one of whom I have always found very attractive. Occasionally he flirts with me too and there is a great deal of sexual tension between us. Recently I have found that the attraction really is getting very strong indeed, and basically I'm dying to sleep with him but can't because my partner is always around. On occasions when we are alone together I get very nervous and find that I just can't bring myself to do anything about it, for lots of obvious reasons. I have had lots of long, interesting conversations with him and decided to look at his chart to learn more about him, to see why we think in a similar way. I noticed that his Venus is at 7 degrees Virgo, just 2 degrees away from my Mars at 9 degrees. I have read various interpretations of this and they all say that this aspect in synastry is pretty much the strongest indication there is of sexual attraction. Has anyone else experienced this kind of effect from this interaspect?

Neptune Rising

Hi
I had this combination in trine both ways with an ex. The composite had Venus/Mars in trine. We were very compatible sexually. The Mars person tends to do more of the chasing, and giving, and Venus is the more passive receiving person, but the roles can swap. In conjunction, the giving and receiving merges, so I imagine it results in a nice compatibility between the two.

There is an actor on the tv that I really fancy, his Mars is conjunct my Venus, oh my if I could meet him! :whistling:

There may also be other aspects that add to the attraction to your lodger, maybe Uranus or Pluto aspecting the inner planets, especially Venus, Mars, Sun for sexual chemistry.

DiDi

hi,
yep i was in a relationship with someone for a long time whos mars trined my venus... that was strong foir sure but i have met someone whos mars also conjunct my venus and he was really really trying hard to get me alone. I could see myself having some innocent fun with him that way but as we are talking about aquarius to aquarius here, i needed to be mentaly stimulated to be "turned on" and he didnt do that for me!
so i felt the trine much stronger than the conjunction.

The do say that its best the man have the mars, but in this day and age hey unless a guy is taken allready whos gonna say no? lol

I found myself that there is another very strong sexual indicator equal to mars and venus.. its moon and mars...

the trine i had with the mars and venus. well we had his moon 26 cancer my mars 26 virgo.. and we had it the opp way to...!
along with sun venus conjunction, but thats more idolisation and love connection than sexual.

so you can have these for sexual aspects

mars venus (traditional)
moon mars
pluto moon

and for love relationship ones
sun moon (traditional)
sun venus
moon venus

oh and its true about if you have a double wammy its very potent like:-
moon to mars
mars to moon
and the closer the aspect the more potent, not to diminish its potency if its not the exact degree but its more so.

Kerrie

You know I have read that to have this its good. Although I had this with a guy I dated. I was the Mars and he was the Venus. I wasnt into him! Not sure why and I dont have his chart anymore to look at it further.

I sooooo think that the Mars conjunct Moon is very, I WANT TO RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF. I have had this with another guy I dated yes I wanted too but I didnt and I think I didnt because I didnt have anything else to back it up. There wasnt much other aspects happening.

Another man I have my Mars sextile his Moon and the other way of his Mars trine my Moon and yes I want to rip his clothes and its "To Be Continued", lol, maybe one day. I also have my Mars opposite his Mars. I think all of this helps.

I would say the Mars / Moon is the best that I have seen so far for sexual chemistry.

kaminari

I'm dying to sleep with him but can't because my partner is always around.

Your Mars play with this new Venus is just a distraction from the real issue, which is why are you willing to cheat/lie to your current partner.

As a player from both sides, be careful as the Mars cause you might start a fire that you can't easily put out.