Anyone feel like reading my chart?šŸ˜¬

Hi, if anyone has time and would like to read my chart I would greatly appreciate it! Like most people I am interested what might be in store for me. I have had an eventful journey so far with a lot of ups and downs. But I am thankful for the love and support in my life and am very blessed in some ways. If anyone could help me that would be great.
Thank you so much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 48

kimbermoon

You certainly have a lot of energy focused on home and family, suggesting a rather stressed childhood which has caused you some insecurity and anxiety. You were born at the time of the Waning Crescent Moon Phase and the attention of the parents may have been distracted by other siblings., suggested by the Moon in the 3rd, which squares the planet of deception, trickery and confusion, leaving behind an imprint of emotional baggage from the past.
As a result of that past you are left with a subconscious conditioning of feeling the need to be on the defence against teasing and bullying or outright threat. You may tend to seek sanctuary or retreat in order to sort out your thoughts and emotions and maintain balance
Moon/Venus is also afflicted, denoting problems with your self-image and feelings of insecurity; Moon in Virgo wants to feel useful to others and also accepted
afflictions stemming from Moon in Virgo: wanting to feel useful and accepted by others; afflictions:
self-doubt, low self-esteem, perfectionistic, judgemental, impractical
With Sun/Pluto in the 4th as well, the potential is for having problems with your sense of Identity and your place in the world...typically originating from an authoritarian background
with dominance / disciplinarian characteristics of the father.
The chart presented is lacking a lot of detail, for interpretation purposes: get your free chart from www.astro.com and post it instead, if you can. What are your particular concerns at this time?

Kimbermoon- all of what you say is very true, my home life when I was younger was very hectic. My parents had drug issues (not anymore) my mother son after becoming sober became sick with breast cancer and passed when I was sixteen. My older sister was my guardian after that. I also have a learning disability that has always made me insecure even though it is very minor. I often prefer to isolate myself and feel I do not belong when it comes to Serbian settings. Sorry for all the info is guess I figured it's nice for you to see how what you saw comes into play:). Here is a new chart. I guess I want to know if I will ever have the family I dream of and anytime soon, will I succeed in work or will I always be struggling, and will I stay healthy. Or really whatever you see coming up in it. Thank you so very much for your help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 35

rahu

Banned
Re: Anyone feel like reading my chart?��

hi queen of hearts23

I have a few thoughts on your chart based on the nodal axis conjunct your ascendant axis.
this by itself is an indication of psychic abilities. But the pluto/sun midpoint conjunction is square to the node which shows that abusive conditions were around your home life as this conjunction is in the 4th house. the 4th house is also the foundation of your personality so it is likely that the abusive family environment has hidden you psychic abilities from you.
the sun/Saturn midpoint tis conjunct your Jupiter which shows these abusive dynamics are generational and this often show abuse by authority figures of extended family.

psychically with pluto and the sun square the ascendant/node, you have the ability to see disembodied spirits and likely have had correct premonitions about ending deaths.

pluto also is the survivor/healer so it explains why you have not have your spirit broken.
also with nessus conjunct to the node and square to the sun, it is likely you have experienced sexual abuse .

just a few thoughts

rahu

Thank you Rahu for your input, my mom use to tell me I had psychic ability a when I was younger. I have had some I counters with spirits, but always when I am half asleep. Most of the time I am woken in the middle of the night and see an image, but I'm never sure if I'm just dreaming and seeing things or if it is real. I have also heard voices in this same state ( once I heard my mom calling my name) but I'm never sure if it's just me dreaming. Is there a way to un block this? Do you see anything in my chart for my upcoming future? Do you think a persons chart defines who they are or can you change its outcome? You are very on point with your reading.
Thank you

rahu

Banned

Thank you Rahu for your input, my mom use to tell me I had psychic ability a when I was younger. I have had some I counters with spirits, but always when I am half asleep. Most of the time I am woken in the middle of the night and see an image, but I'm never sure if I'm just dreaming and seeing things or if it is real. I have also heard voices in this same state ( once I heard my mom calling my name) but I'm never sure if it's just me dreaming. Is there a way to un block this? Do you see anything in my chart for my upcoming future? Do you think a persons chart defines who they are or can you change its outcome? You are very on point with your reading.
Thank you

. Is there a way to un block this? Do you see anything in my chart for my upcoming future? Do you think a persons chart defines who they are or can you change its outcome? You are very on point with your reading.

the blocks are from the Saturn/pluto influence. this implies that abusive ex[experiences have"turned" your self esteem inside put. the only thing I am experienced wit is talking ,informal or with a counselor. I think a counselor could see the personality dynamics and help bring painful experience out.talking will usually bring the inner forgotten images out.

I se your entering I a week or so a priod here you will be called onto to render emotional support as the north node is conjunct ceres then. this could bring psychic conflicts if there are some who resist your assistance

it seems ytha the past couple of months have brought changes and possibly arguments. one would expect emotional strees of despondencie when the nodal axis transited your eris/Saturn opposition last jan 3-4 '15

I can't give a more detail picture as I have noy delved deeply into your chart yet

you chart gives opportunities for proper and improper decisions based on your "spiritual evolution" so doing what you consider right and following the light as you have experienced it, is the only consideration your need. good or bad destiny or free will are part of the spiritual continuum. often what you believe to be a bad outcome.turns in the end to have been the proper direction you should take.

sorry to be so defuse:biggrin:

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
cancer asc sensitive-perceptive, rahu the node over cancer seeking sensitivity in life, dazzling/attracting personality.

asc lord moon over 3rd virgo, bold, meticulous, singing voice, teaching-counseling aptitudes.

mars 2nd volatile finances, mars virgo critical-assertive, moon-mars conj volatile emotions and finances, moon asc lord conj mars 10th lord promoting prosperity.

jup lord 9th over 4th good luck, education, etc, advisory roles, aspecting 10th.

jup as lord 6th over 4th could impact heart-lungs etc.

sat elevated libra 4th growth and riches through mass supervision, leadership, public admin, good for property matters, sat debilated aspect over aries 10th impacting career, mars lord 10th aspecting own aries 10th protective of career.

sun scorpio 4th research aptitude, jup-sat-mer 4th statistical research perhaps, sun-sat 4th separative tending to move from motherland. 9th lord jup over 4th distancing from father.

sag 6th seeking optimistic, values based, inspirational, just, work environments. lord jup over 4th libra impacting mother, property matters, prone to heart-lungs issues.

taurus-venus inimical for cancer asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships. inimical venus over sag 5th education-romance-children-position under stress-delay.

all planets on the dark-half tending to be introvert.

jup lords 6/9 turning direct leo come 2nd April over 2nd house for family-finances, trine venus sag 5th promoting education-romance-position etc.
sat mid-March turning retro towards venus scorpio 5th impacting romance-position-health/urological issues, heart, stomach etc. a mixed bag to watch, under stress. rahu transit libra 4th tending to foreign lands, rahu the giver perhaps promoting property-housing, ketu transit impulsive aries 10th tending to detachment from career, protected by trine aspect from jup till mid-015. ketu heading towards pisces 9th tending to distant lands late 2015 or later.

thus sensitive-perceptive asc with dazzling personality, moon-mars conj virgo critical thinking and perfectionist, bold, assertive, volatile emotions and finances, saturn elevated libra 4th growth-riches through mass supervision-public admin, real estate, taurus 11th inimical for cacer asc income-gains under stress-delay, inimial venus over sag 5th education-romance-children-position under stress-delay while could gain through artistic aptitudes, advisory-teacher roles, etc. jup lord 6th over the 4th impacting heart-lungs-mother-property matters-studies etc, although jupiter as lord 9th over the 4th promoting luck-education etc through under stress, extra efforts.

hope generic observations help take stock, pick as relevant. could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well, hope jup direct leo come April trine venus sag promotes employment, finances, advisory roles, romance-relationship, etc to watch with element of hope,

kshantaram

kimbermoon

Given your past imprinting, marriage for you may not be so serene and happy; Saturn ruling the 7th H suggests that relationships for you are apt to be difficult, as the patterns of the past would tend to rise up, looking for resolution. You would have to be emotionally mature and self-aware to deal with the challenges involved. Currently Saturn is transiting the 5th H, which can put the brakes on matters connected with romance and love. Saturn in the 4th H shows the potential for karmic themes being played out through your family, due to hidden fears and limitations. You really need to clear away the baggage of the past, to find your true independence and sense of self.
Your true path in life has to do with shedding yourself of dependency needs with others, by becoming more independent through your expression of independence and individuality.; 'healing the inner conflicts in order to effect change in the outer world'

rahu

Banned

hi

your psychic abilities are god given. your Pluto /sun conjunction shows you have great healings. no question you have obstructions but pluto also makes you a survivor, able to bend but not break,
pluto/sun can be confusing as with a venus/moon square,with the midpoint conjunct sun, you are very loving person. the confusion is that with a strong pluto you act selfishly even though you don't feel selfish. trey to use your healing abilities on others. to give selflessly, will overcome the pluto selfishness in the long run. you might look into reiki healing or aura healing/cleansing. you need to use your healing abilities for others as this will loosen pluto's selfish hold on your unconscious. the power of your personality can be an inspiration to others. also start recording your dreams. if you don't remember your dreams then train yourself by keeping a writing tablet at bed side and first thing when you awake is to try write your dreans down. if you make this a routine, your dreams will come to you. you have prophetic abilities and you need to develop these tohelp others.
rahu