Lilith exalted and in 10th house (dignity)

Bunraku

Wow! This is so interesting.
Lilith rules Gemini and so it makes more sense as a rulership rather than Mercury because Gemini is always more Lilithian anyways.

So
Gemini -Ruler Lilith
Virgo -ruler Hygiea
Capricorn Saturn, exalt Lilith.

I think we need to do away with Mercury. It doesn't serve any function in modern astrology anymore. It was hanging on like an appendix...barely ever considered/used unless it was in Pisces or Scorpio.

waybread

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Mercury rules the thinking and communicating functions. It rules the hands. Traditionally Mercury rules trade and currency.

Which one of these functions do you find irrelevant?

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

This isn't correct, Bunraku.

Please keep in mind that horoscopic astrology has been around for over 2000 years; and modern astrology, for about the past 120. Pluto was discovered over 90 years ago.

Astrology doesn't change that quickly. It is important to learn the basics prior to speculating or making unfounded assumptions.

If you spend time on the horary boards you will see a lot of use of Mercury and very little of Pluto.

Planets are exalted or domiciled in signs, not in houses.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

May I ask why a point in empty space (Lilith) is now ruling Gemini, and not Hermes?

This is quite literally Lilith, the point labelled "apogee"
perigee-apogee-brian-koberlein-e1443384711895.png

How would it rule Gemini, if it is not even visible?

bluerosepetals

This is the first time as well that I hear about Lilith ruling Gemini. I thought signs were ruled by planets, and not hypothetical points in the sky... Mercury rules Gemini.

Anyway, I see very little similarity between the themes of Lilith and Gemini. Lilith has more similarities with Scorpio/Pluto.

Humanitarian

There are many Liliths here in the astrological world, such as interpolated Lilith, oscilliated Lilith, Waldemath Lilith (hidden Moon), asteroid Lilith, and no essential disgnities has been subscribed to either of them, so they aren't dignified anywhere other than inside your mind that thinks that Lilith can be dignified somewhere.

Mad Madam Mimm

I do not believe that Lilith (or the South Node) can ever function as constructive, benefic factors, under any circumstances-because I believe that these factors represent CHAOS in the Universe, and CHAOS can never benefit (it is unbalanced, qlippothic force) Now, this attitude of mine regarding Lilith and the SN, is not shared by the vast majority of experts in this field-most believe that under certain circumstances Lilith or the SN can be beneficial. But from experience I must completely disagree with this more liberal outlook. I do believe that the disruptive influences of Lilith or the SN can be MITIGATED, even perhaps neutralized, under certain circumstances, but never can they be turned into benefic influences, unless one can turn CHAOS into ORDER (in which case CHAOS-Lilith and the SN-would cease to be)...
For me, the value (great value) of Lilith and the SN, is to show where the fly in the ointment is, where the Acilles Heel is, where the "one thing that could go wrong" is, where the "karmic debt" is, where the (usually hidden) liability is, because knowing this we can do something about it, we can begin to take control of our own tendencies and "destiny", if we obtain the knowledge and develop the wisdom to do so...
I agree, like a bratty child who can’t stand rules or any constraint. She is a hypothetical point, that does not exist unless….

Personally, I believe to much Saturn sets her right off.
Not enough, will have you begging for his return.

Humanitarian

I agree, like a bratty child who can’t stand rules or any constraint. She is a hypothetical point, that does not exist unless….

Personally, I believe to much Saturn sets her right off.
Not enough, will have you begging for his return.
I have her quartosextiling my natal Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron, and semisquaring my natal Uranus, and I see that my friends bully me because of my strong Lilith...

Mad Madam Mimm

I have her quartosextiling my natal Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron, and semisquaring my natal Uranus, and I see that my friends bully me because of my strong Lilith...
That’s quite the feed with some unstable pushback… I think that’s common with both Chiron and BML. Chiron can mirror and remind others of their own soft spot, where our dear Lillith, actually is a lot like Pluto demanding emotional intimacy, yet, cant find it amongst the peasants lol… at least that’s how it’s perceived. Hence, pushback.

Mad Madam Mimm

That’s quite the feed with some unstable pushback… I think that’s common with both Chiron and BML. Chiron can mirror and remind others of their own soft spot, where our dear Lillith, actually is a lot like Pluto demanding emotional intimacy, yet, cant find it amongst the peasants lol… at least that’s how it’s perceived. Hence, pushback.
Or, think in terms of fractals
A little piece that don’t, or, just won’t fit in with the whole. Probably a bit insulting lol, but, also, people can mind their business. 🤷They just don’t recognize the remote energy meantime in between time.