Algol conjunct moon at 29 degrees

Mj66

Hello,
Attached is my son's chart-I recently noticed he has Algol conjunct his moon at 29 degrees. I understand the moon is at a critical degree here. I also know Algol is not a great placement conjunct any of the natal luminaries.
Looking for feedback please...concerned mom.
Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_j_m.51047.127527.jpg
    astro_2gw_j_m.51047.127527.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 38

Bunraku

Your Son has very tight separating aspects from a few planets, not to mention a few planets/bodies in the last degrees of signs. I think those are worth exploring. x

Mj66

Bunraku-
Yes he has his moon at critical degree of 29 degrees, I did notice.
Which other areas of concern do you see in other planet placements?
If you wouldn't mind sharing that would be great.
Thanks for your input-
M

Witchyone

Algol has negative connotations, but as a fixed star, the orb for its aspects is very tight. My understanding is that most people don't count an orb as wide as 3.

In fact, your son's moon is actually closely conjunct a different group of fixed stars, the Pleiades (The Seven Sisters). Traditionally, they have a similar negative connotation having to do with bad women and homosexuals and getting one's head damaged or oneself blinded, but even traditionally, the Pleiades aren't seen as being as detrimental as Algol. Modern astrologers tend to see both less negatively, and that's probably because we no longer demonize powerful women or gays the way we once did.

Last edited: