How bad is the compatibility between me and this person?

IleneK

Premium Member
There are a lot of trines between the two charts. I suppose with the hard aspects there could be challenges. Some could cause friction, but also passion. But most of the time the mix of aspects in synastry charts look pretty much like this in my experience.
To your question that you put on the chart itself, sometimes underneath great hatred is great passion.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

There are a lot of trines between the two charts. I suppose with the hard aspects there could be challenges. Some could cause friction, but also passion. But most of the time the mix of aspects in synastry charts look pretty much like this in my experience.
To your question that you put on the chart itself, sometimes underneath great hatred is great passion.

So in other words, the compatibility is actually pretty strong?

wan

Personally, I like to see both harmonious as well as tense aspects between two charts. The former gives you common ground. They allow you a foundation upon which to build a strong relationship. The latter gives you the ability to grow as a couple. They also produce "excitement", in a way. I have hard that if it's all sextiles and trines in synastry, the natives could become bored of each other very quickly.

The19thLaw

Personally, I like to see both harmonious as well as tense aspects between two charts. The former gives you common ground. They allow you a foundation upon which to build a strong relationship. The latter gives you the ability to grow as a couple. They also produce "excitement", in a way. I have hard that if it's all sextiles and trines in synastry, the natives could become bored of each other very quickly.

Yeah I notice that all trines and textiles, even conjunctions, result in friend zone material or the boring marriage. Throw in squares and oppositions, you have some real spice in the bedroom.

katydid

that sun moon aspect is a dumpshow though

Are you the Sun in Sag and the potential partner is the Moon in Virgo, making the tight square?

That is not optimum...:wink:

That could create some friction and misunderstandings. The Virgo might be suspicious of the partner's comings and goings, wondering if they are being truthful etc? Maybe feelings hurt by thinking the Sun has a wandering eye and is not being faithful?

The Sag might get tired of the critical nature and complaints of the Virgo moon?

The19thLaw

Are you the Sun in Sag and the potential partner is the Moon in Virgo, making the tight square?

That is not optimum...:wink:

That could create some friction and misunderstandings. The Virgo might be suspicious of the partner's comings and goings, wondering if they are being truthful etc? Maybe feelings hurt by thinking the Sun has a wandering eye and is not being faithful?

The Sag might get tired of the critical nature and complaints of the Virgo moon?

Other way around and yeah, I hear that Sun square moon is tough to overcome. Meanwhile, I notice that she is really nice to this one guy who has a Gemini sun conjunct her Gemini moon and I am thinking about the long-term impact of that which you can see in the thread below.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136884