Relationship prediction

V

Venus2000

Hi there, :D

I just wanted to know if is possible to see astrologically if I'll be in a serious reletionship by the end of this year or next year?

Thanx for your help :wink:

venus2000 :

A

Anonymous

Venus, did you first ask the question when made this post? are did you ask it before? if so give me the info (also i need to know were you are at)

A

Anonymous

Hi there and thank you for your reply,

the question was made at the same time when I wrote the post and at the moment I'm single and I was wondering if is possible to predict if there will be a new relationship coming soon and if is possible to distinguish what kind of relationship a fling or somthing more lasting. I'm not particularly interested in anyone at the moment so maybe I should make the question more clear. Will I meet someone soon with whom I could develop a serious relationship?

I hope this has helped. Thank you

pwadm

Staff member
I'll try to give an answer to your question. But first, we need a chart. We have the time, but where in the world were you when you asked the question? (where did you send the posts from?)

V

Venus2000

Reply for Radu

Hi Radu,

Thank you for helping just to let you know that I was in London (UK) when I made the question. Thank you.

pwadm

Staff member
How about someone you met previously entering again in your life?
Having erected the chart for May 8, 2005, 1:58 pmo GMT, .there is jupiter retrograde 7th house ruler entering in the 1st house.
Something else: the Moon sextile Saturn, 5th ruler, indicates dating someone much older than you, but the relationship with this person seems critical since Saturn is in the same degree as the Nodes.
In the meantime take care what you do... Mercury in the 8th house in quincunx with Pluto indicates lots of mental stress and tension. Take it easy! Last Moon aspect, the conjunction with Venus tells you that everything will turn out ok eventually ! Maybe not this year (the aspect with Saturn may indicate just that some more time until the expected meeting), but be sure that eventually, you will have a very good long term relationship.

Cheers,
Radu

V

Venus2000

Thank you

Hi Radu,

thank you very much for the info. Now let's wait and see.

Regards,

Venus2000