the node and reality

Caro

Thanks for that.

Interested to hear what Rahu says.

In relation to Diana's chart, my source was Russell Grant(possibly did some astrology with the Princess) his book on astrology - how to draw a chart etc . Her details of birth 1st July 1961 6.45pm GMT.(Sandringham, Norfolk)Ive just taken the details straight from this book.

rahu

Banned
thank you for your concern alice
i have reached a balance with my infirmity but i have not been able to eradicate . as usual the medical establishmen tis f no help as the willno even attempt to identify it.

as to princess diana,i agree that her nodal aspects are the linch pin to her personality.actually this applies to everyone. . the aspects to the nodal axis are always primary characterisics the personality structure.

when looking for the affect of transits i use a orb of +/- 1 degree and as i have already said, i look for the exact arc minute of the transitting conjunction or aspect to predict events.

in a natal chart though , i give a wide orb as the affect of the nodal axis in the nativity can extend to +/-10 degrees. with these wide orbs i use a more numeralogical interpretation to describe the affect .
functionally i use a 5 _6 degree orb for a conjunction.

princess diana's uranus/mars/node conjunction opposed to the moon/Snode/chion conjunction(here the midpointof chiron and the mon is wit 3 degrees o the snode ,so i consider this a functional conjuction) clearly showing her dynamic personality.chiron and uranus bring the reformer and her outspoken manner. very psychic with the moon and uranus which is likely part f why she knew the royal family was planning to eliminae her. i know she ad beentold tere was a plot but this aspect likely shows she knew herself tha she was putting her self a risk by her acion wit dody and comments about the royal family("the royal family is like the mafia with crowns"). with her pluto/mars conjuncion oposed to chiron, her words could have no other affect than to bring her demise.with venus square the node et.al., she was a sponateous loving person .independent and forthright.this aspect tends to suport the rumor that pince harry is not charle's son as this aspect is extremely sexual and i doubt she would become celibate while charles was out banging camilla.
nessus square the nodal axis tends towrd an abusive childhood, with sexual abuse highly likely. this could be a factor in her "turning" on her social placement.orcus conjuct the sun also leans toward sexual abuse but orcus can also give a rebellious social consciousness.

the chart of her death has the asteriod elisabetha square o pluto which would suprt the royal families invovlenevt in her death and te composite of diana and her death date shows saturn conjunct he s node square to juno the empress/queen.in addition the astroid elisabetha is square to neptune and charles is opposed to neptune a midheaven. this could be interpreted as the royal family once again being behind diana's death.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
inline
i know:lol:

but this example shows the strange singular manner the magnetic force of the node/satrun conjunction can manifest.this is why in my earliest post i emphasize that each individual must study there own transits to fully understand the nodes affect on others.usually there is some idiosyncratic aspect to the individuals personality or physical body when satrun conjunct the node.

rahu

rahu

Banned
caro
i think i covered your question but i am a bit confused when you say the orb with the moon is 8 degrees as the moon is 4 degrees from the SN. or am i misreading your intent?

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi deanye,
that is a very good quesion and to be tuthful i don't have a functional answer.

i have noticed that when the node goes direct and then retrgrade and back and forth over a few arc minutes, that if there is a exact transiting aspect to those degrees then the native has an extended period of nodal intensity.
for instance he node passed 16scpio51 on april 25 2013 then it when direct and retrorade ,back and forth over 16scopio48 -16scorpio52 till it finally passed 16scorpio51 on may 25 and continue down the 17th degee.

if one had say venus a 16scopio51 then this etnire month would have been exceponally emotional,social and sexual. but with such an extended perid of "altered" emotinal response, it could show a period of emotional exhaustion as well.

with uranus in this degree, it would show a month of intense psychic experiences and astral prjecions/lucid dreams. but it is liket tha the native would have some sor of mental dissanance as well ,as the astral energies would likely overwhelm the mental stability. with neptune at his degree, lkely visionary dram wit the likelyhod tha dream/visions wuld occur in waking reality. o curse afflicted this could be a period of self destrucive feelings also.
to answer your quesin direcly, my opinion, is tha the direc motion are times that allow a beter conscious control of the energies elicted by the node transit.when going retograde or i normal movement , i would think that the affect of he transits would be spontaneous and the native would be less able to direct them. but this is an opinion and i still wonder about this question that you have brought up also.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
inline

in addition to this flippant manifestoin of saturn conjunct the south node she also had the harsher manifestation of being incesually abused by her faher fom near infancy till she was 20 years old. so all is no fun and games with saturn and the node.

rahu

kimbermoon

Thanks for an enlightening study of the Nodes...would you thus say that Mercury in Cancer with South Node could indicate abuse by a sibling? What might you say about Mars being conjunct north node in Capricorn?

rahu

Banned
hi kimbermoon
mercury conjunct the south node is not a aspect i have found that relates to abuse directly but as mercury can relate to siblings you interpretation does have merit. here it is because mercury with the s node can show a mental unbalance which could manifest as destrucive behavior toward siblings.
but i would expect to see something like mars square to mercury or saturn square to mercury also.

if the chart you are considering has mars conjunct the node opposed to mercury then yes it could show physical abuse.

by itself mars conjunct the north node indicates the native has a strong personal charisma and a "luck" in life if they are not too selfish. selfishness is especially a problem with the nodal axis as the native can believe that the nodal powers are their powers.this forms a contradiction in their personality structure which the nodal energies overloads and causes misfortune.
with mars and the node the sexual energies are strong from birth and can lead to sexually abusive experinces ,especially in a womans chart.

but ,again, all aspects to the node must be considered. isolating one aspect can lead to false understandings.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the node is one of the fundamental building blocks of one's natal chart. all aspects are important and represent primary personaliy structures.
midpoint aspect to the node also should be considered. look to see which midpoints form squares or conjunctions to the nodal axis.semisquares ,quintiles noviles septiles trine sextiles as well as harmonic pattens of 10,11,18,20 all have value. when investigating minor aspects and harmonics ,it is best to find patterns ,that is more than one symbol forming the aspect you are investigating.patterns of 2 or 3 symbols seem to give a better expression of the aspect that just a single aspect.
with midpoints, sextile and trines don't seem to have much power of expression ,though these aspects do show up well with planets.

rahu

rahu

Banned

The 11th harmonic is formed by 32gedrees 44’,65degrees 27’ ,98degrees11’ 130degrees 54” and 153degress 38”. The harmonics can be calculated from both the north and south nodes.these harmonics are correlated wih the power of the adept ,those who know how to use the occult forces to condition reality.
of course if one does not knot know of these dynamics ,then these aspect become the places were on eis subject manipulation by others. Hence for most people these harmonic show times when unexpected problems or misfortune arise.
On mundane astrology ,I have fund hat 11h harmonics to jupiter,pluto,chiron,saturn and orcus,along with their midpoints to the nodal; axis,correlate to culturally to terrorist and anti terrorist events, though now a days ,it seems to show periods of chaos ,violence and social upheaval as the line between terrorist and anti terrors no longer exist.
With a strong 11 pattern in a natal chart there can be an aptitude for occult subjects. usually this also shows some type of heritage in occult matters as the most affective adepts have been taught. occult knowledge is difficult to understand without guide lines for safety and clarity.
As the culture nears the cusp of a new era, occult forces will predominate all fields of human experience and behavior. Therefore one needs to analyze one char t be prepared for these events and to be able ascertain when one is subject to occult influences or just the normal slings and arrows of fate.
Pattern to he norh node will tend to be periods of enlightenment whereas pattern with the south node tend to be periods of application or confrontation.
This is the harmonic most used by black magicians s to know ones own pattern of 11’s allow a modicum of safety
As I said I first said this harmonic in relates to terrorist events and actually brought government scrutiny on myself for prediction of such events that I made to friends.

rahu

deanye

A question to all: is there any significant astronomical or/and astrological explanation for nodes beginning their direct movement after partile square of the Moon to the Sun?

deanye

Also, there are two things, that i notice regarding natives with direct nodes - just pure anecdotal observation and stats;
a)Most important people in their lives have similar nodes, i.e direct nodes natives attracts people/partners/friends with similar nodes -> Direct;
b)Whereas people with normal nodes(retrograde, stationary retrograde) generally have very strong unconscious patterns of their SOUTH node(which in some cases could even "overrun" general natal chart influence), natives with Direct nodes either have absolutely no unconscious patterns/skills/traits(i.e Sign -> House ->Dwad) of their nodes OR they have nodes reversed. Reversed means that their North node is more strongly pronounced, that their south.In other words, Nodes somehow flip flop during their direct movement.

rahu

Banned
forgive my ignorance but what does: "nodes beginning their direct movement after partile square of the Moon to the Sun" signify.

i have to digest you insihts.

rahu

deanye

forgive my ignorance but what does: "nodes beginning their direct movement after partile square of the Moon to the Sun" signify.

i have to digest you insihts.

rahu

Well, Retro-Direct movement of the Nodes follow a specific cycle-rhythm, every time moon approach either First Quarter or Last Quarter phase(a square to the Sun) - nodes change their movement.
Just to give you an example, 30.06.2013 at 5:01 Am (GMT +0:00) nodes change their movement from Retro to direct after Moon-Sun square.

rahu

Banned
hmmm interesting but are you sure because sometimes the nodes will change direction several times in a single week and two?

rahu

rahu

Banned
a grand sextile in 3 dimensions is a octahedron. half of of a grand sextile, an opposition with a trine and sextile on one side is a 4 sided pyramid in 3 dimensions.The dimensions of the great pyramid of giza give a septile ,51 degrees ,to each side.
A pyramid with these dimensions has interesting properties. The form creates an energy field 2/3 of the way up to the zenith. In this area flesh does not decay but becomes mummified. It is desiccated but with no loss of physical structure. A flower placed in this area also mummifies . it becomes almost a wax like object while an flower places outside dries out and turns to dust. The size of the pyramid does not matter nor does the material it is made of ,only that the sides be septiles and that the faces of the pyramid be aligned to the the north .
These properties may be why when the nodal axis is the opposition, any two planets froming sextile to each other and the nodal axis are extremely effective. Whenever the nodal axis by transit forms a “pyramid” structure, the influences of the sextile is greatly enhanced. Pluto settle to Neptune can give increased healing power and can give great physical power if mars is part of the pattern, though the it is power of duration .this position can give telekinetic abilities . Jupiter with venus, sun,Neptune gives counseling abilities as well as healing abilities. venus and mars gives periods for great social and emotional attraction. The nodal transits bring a “magical” affect to the existing sextile that makes the sextile much more powerful than usual .With a natal “pyramid structure” including the nodal axis as the base, there is a “magical “quality to the power of the planets included.any natal sextile becomes the dominant force in the native’s life when the transiting nodal axis forms a “pyramid structure”.
A pyramid structure with Uranus and any conscious planet give inherent astral abilities. These include prophecy and conscious control of astral flying. with mercury it gives access to the akashic records and can give intellectual genius.
The great advantage to this pattern is that there is a stability and consistency even to symbols that are opposite in nature
rahu

deanye

hmmm interesting but are you sure because sometimes the nodes will change direction several times in a single week and two?

rahu

What i mean, is that Sun-Moon-Nodes ALWAYS follow specific cycle. This cycle consists of square between Sun and Moon, and conjunction of sun/moon to either south or north node. For example; moon90sun -> Direct motion -> Moon360South/NorthNode -> Retro motion etc asf

rahu

Banned
Just a few musings in general and a bit of reiteration.
The nodal axis works as a main spring for the other planets. it is not a symbol but a process of manifestation . It’s transits bring the force of the planets to bear. So as I see many people on the forum asking question about what the node does to them , or how they can use the node or what affect their depositor has etc. I see that the true nature of the node is still not being comprehended by many. One should not ask others or read books to learn what is happening to them, but one should check the transits to one’s natal planets. Search your own life experiences to understand the node. As I have said before the true nature and value of the node is censored. One is never going to find a published work that give the real functional value of the nodes. About all you will get from published works is philosophy and astro babbble.the nodes are the core of astrology and as with all sciences, the vested interested do not want the true nature revealed.
If one has a question about what a symbol means in their chart, simply look for when the nodal axis transits by conjunction or square to the symbol in question. On will learn more about the node from these observations than any book one could read.
Over the years I have noted a change in the affect of certain patterns of harmonics and the transiting node.In relationship to stock market movements, quintile ,deciles,20th harmonics ,squares(and to a lesser degree,semisquares) to uranus,jupiter,Saturn,Chiron,and Pluto, in addition to their midpoints were often associated with a rise in the DOW.
Septile patterns to these planets and Neptune often correlated to a drop in the DOW.
Certain commodities also followed this pattern.
Uranus was especially effective as the aspects for rise and fall as Uranus always manifested these trends.
But in the last few years, I have noted that the rise and falls correlated to these aspects occur before the aspects come into orb. So when the time came that one would place an order, the predicted movement had already occurred.
I attribute this to the total manipulation of the stock market today. recently I read an article that showed moments before a huge swing occurred in the market, computer trading had already kicked in. so it is clear that the common investor no longer has any chance to trade speculatively in the market. computer trading is now up to 80% of the market share and the individual can simply not tradwe fas enough to take advantage of these artificial swings in value

rahu