Why Pluto is a Planet and One of Great Astrological Effect

greybeard

Gandhi said something to the effect that "A man cannot attain to spiritual enlightenment unless he is first more humble than the dust beneath his sandals."

Always a good thing for a master instructing his disciples to keep in mind.

piercethevale

Did Casey say not to use tropical Signs?

He most certainly did. It has been determined from the Cayce readings, that we entered the "Age of Aquarius" in July of 1936.
I assume that means that the Tropical Zodiac position of 00* Aries 00' 01" then conjuncted the Sidereal Zodiac position of 30* Aquarius 00' 00". That is to say that when the precise moment of the Spring Equinox of 1937 occurred the Sun was in the Sidereal Sign of Aquarius.

After thought: It would also mean that presently, since about 2008 or '09 the Spring Equinox now occurs in the, Sidereal, 29th degree of Aquarius as it is estimated to move one degree about every 71 and 1/2 years.
< and
After, after thought. Yet I've always felt that I fit the description of one with a Taurus Sun, an Aquarian Moon, and with a Scorpio Ascendant.
I've come to a tentative conclusion that the descriptions of the attributes for the Signs were most likely all formulated over the last 500 to a 1000 years when the greater portion of each Sign by Tropical was actually in the preceding Sign. What has been given as Taurus attributes, strengths and weaknesses are really about the Sign of Aries...and so on... as those descriptions were most very likely based on observations of the time.

If my conclusion is correct then Tropical Gemini's should be beginning to fit the description given for Aries.

It only occurred to me relatively recently that having been born with a Taurus Sun in the 17th deg. and a Scorpio Asc. in the 18th that I have the same Sun-Ascendant makeup as Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth allegedly did... that is if the natal chart I produced is truly His chart? But you all know by now how convinced I am of that.

But I have been pondering on this every since I came to that realization... and by the way, greybeard, my natal chart is quite notably similar to that of Mohandas Gandhi's, so similar in fact that when I asked the Jotish astrologers here at this forum as to what they could make of it and a few wrote that I obviously was intimately associated with him some way in my previous life. I did learn that a number of years before, through the assistance of a proven and reputable clairvoyant, that I was born and lived in India in my last lifetime and was a Hindu by faith and a rather successful , i.e. wealthy, businessman with many ties to the Sikh communities. I sought that answer as for my lifelong affinity towards the music, food and culture of India, that I was naturally drawn towards Hinduism and so adept at a number of yogic practices. I've learned, since then, that I've had numerous lifetimes in India, more so than anywhere else.

Gandhi's natal chart
astro-2gw-232-gandhi-84529-26809.jpg

My natal chart
Dave-M-7-40-44-p-m-natal.gif

Note the similarities as to the chart axes, his Pluto and Jupiter as to my Jupiter and Sun, the Moons' Nodes are the in the same Sign and degree [and oppsosite that of the USA's natal, PhoenixVenus' natal and my friend Suryakants' natal chart, his Moon as to my Pluto, his Venus and Mars as to my Asc, his Neptune and my Venus, our mutual Uranus placements and note that his Part of Fortune is in the same Sing and degree by Tropical placement as the USA's natal Part of Soul, which also happens to be my Part of Hyleg by the most recent New Moon prior to my birth and the Part of Hyleg derived from my "Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart by the post natal Full Moon.

I never got around to deriving any more Astrological Parts from Gandhi's natal chart but I have no doubts that we share many of the same degrees of the Tropical Zodiac and thus Sabian Symbolism by many of the various Parts to be found. Not the same Astrological Parts but likely similar in nature some way.

[PhoenixVenus and I concluded that all four of the significant Moons, the pre-natal New and Full Moon along with the post-natal New and Full Moons are significant in a Persons' life as to the Sabian Symbol found for those degrees and what that symbolism means relative to that persons lifetime. Read my thread, "The Part of Hyleg, The King of Parts" if you wish to read more about that....and btw, PhoenixVenus discovered that the positions of three of the past and pre natal Moons that derived three of the Hyleg Parts from my chart are in the exact same Signs and degrees as three of those Parts of Hyleg derived from a composite chart of hers' and Yeshu'a's... It is an indication of karmic destiny. We discovered that we were both alive in his time and rather intimately associated with him. It is through all these very similarities that one can identify such associations from prior lives. The use of composite charts is also another study so fascinating. I discovered that the Part of retribution derived from a composite of Yeshu'a's and my natal charts is in the exact same Sign and degree of the Part of Innocence/Naivete derived from the same chart. The conclusion I had to admit to is that "vengeance" is the Lord, Gods'... at least as so far as when I am working as an emissary on the behalf of the "Prince of Peace". Yeshu'a's natal Mars, his Part of War/Rage and his Part of Ideal Love are all in the same Sign and degree... ISN'T THAT SOMETHING!?!?!]

Last edited:

piercethevale

You might be utterly gorgeous, but it wouldn't be because of this aspect. I think this aspect would make you ambitious.

I concur. That aspect is a powerful motivator. People that have it are driven towards success and leadership roles or positions at work. They understand "power"and know how to deal with people in positions of power. I've read that those that have that aspect and attained executive positions in the business world have been known to be highly motivated, visionaries, and innovators... they are truly the epitome of the descriptive term "movers and shakers".

It's also a very favorable aspect to those that work in scientific fields, politics, and metaphysics.

Famm

I have pluto conjunct midheaven in scorpio and omg it is the hardest aspect for me. I kinda feel powerless in my house cuz my mom and dad dont listen to me. I feel when nobody listens to me or do as I say I feel neglected and i hate it. I dont know how to get rid of it. Its the worst

waybread

Pluto would oppose your DC, or 4th house cusp of home & parents. Your midheaven symbolizes your vocation in life, and public image as people progress through life.

Have you got a Plutonian sort of career in mind?

david starling

Pluto would oppose your DC, or 4th house cusp of home & parents. Your midheaven symbolizes your vocation in life, and public image as people progress through life.

Waybread, what, in your opinion, is a Plutonian type of career?
(Btw, I think you meant IC.)

piercethevale

I have Pluto conj. M.C. as well. My natal Pluto is in the 9th House and although it wasn't in my career planes I have seemingly ended up working for the reformation of a lot of philosophic and religious beliefs and practices, just as an experienced astrologer would declare what a 9th House natal Pluto is likely destined for.

If your Pluto-M.C. conj. is tight enough, then you will likely discover over time, if you haven't already, that you can sense subtle energies as like you are some kind of "tuning fork", is the best that I am able to describe it, I have just enough of a "tight" conjunction as to be able, let us say, if there is a room filled with one hundred people and one of them can manipulate the "mojo" I will likely be the one person. or one of the persons, in that room that can point out as to who is manipulating it. [my chart is on the previous page in post #23, and one can see for their self that my natal Pluto is conj. my M.C. by less than a 03* 30' orb] I have written about this numerous times in various threads in this forum, that the gal I met whom has the power to manipulate energy, Khris Toyra [I recently received Her permission to use her actual name] has that ability due to a very tight conj. of Pluto to her Asc. and being as it is such a tight conj. she has a great deal of that ability and I could actually sense Her doing so.

I was able to achieve a tantric state with her just from a very sincere hug between the two of us, fully clothed [as we had not yet become lovers at that time] I could sense the energy emanating from her being and having been a practitioner of yoga for over 30 years at the time allowed my own consciousness to follow that stream and embrace it also. It wasn't a delusion on my part as it startled her so as to cause her to jump back instantly. I had never done anything like that before so I was rather a bit surprised myself.

It was a meeting that was destiny. Her birthdate and time are "Signs" as she was born at 3:03 on April 3rd ...33 being the esoteric Gnostic number for Jesus/Yeshu'a [the man, not the Christ as the Christ has the number 888, given by the same source. Jesus/Yeshu'a, the man, became One with the Christ.]
Even the name given to her by Her parents at birth was meant as a sign, imho.

If you take the name KHRIS TOYRA and then do this to it: KRISTO -y- RA.

She has had a hard life, a "tough row to hoe" as to fulfill her destiny, her dharma. The Great Antagonist is a most relentless being that will dog those He suspects, or knows, are born dedicated for such a cause. She has accomplished two exorcisms on her own and paid a heavy price for it. The priests of the Catholic Church will only perform the same in pairs... there's a very good reason for that of which she was unaware. Because one is born with an ability such as hers it doesn't mean you were also born with the knowledge of how to use it.

Last edited:

Famm

I am so much into astrology and the occult. I wanna know more, i might take it up as a career plus I have a degree in biochemistry and i am gonna go do masters in research.

piercethevale

Ptv, are you associating Saturn with the "Great Antagonist" ?
No.
Nothing in the Stars or Planets is malefic by intent of design or creation. Saturn is the "Timekeeper", it was known as Chronos to the ancient Greeks as for that very reason
Just as a "Timekeeper", a position of employ in large corporations, factories, and the like keeps the timecards and watches over the time clock that employees must "punch in" and punch out" through at work, a Timekeeper is the one that hands out the paychecks.
Saturn is the planet that issues "payment" for ones' karma... as most people have some "Bad Karma" they produced the idea that Saturn is malefic grew, and grew... Got nothing but good karma on your "timecard"? If you do, then you have nothing to fear from Saturn.

The "Great Antagonist" is Belial although some may say it is Lucifer and others may say that it is Satan.

david starling

No.
Nothing in the Stars or Planets is malefic by intent of design or creation. Saturn is the "Timekeeper", it was known as Chronos to the ancient Greeks as for that very reason
Just as a "Timekeeper", a position of employ in large corporations, factories, and the like keeps the timecards and watches over the time clock that employees must "punch in" and punch out" through at work, a Timekeeper is the one that hands out the paychecks.
Saturn is the planet that issues "payment" for ones' karma... as most people have some "Bad Karma" they produced the idea that Saturn is malefic grew, and grew... Got nothing but good karma on your "timecard"? If you do, then you have nothing to fear from Saturn.

The "Great Antagonist" is Belial although some may say it is Lucifer and others may say that it is Satan.

In that case, not Lucifer, a Roman version of the planet Venus as morning star.

waybread

Waybread, what, in your opinion, is a Plutonian type of career?
(Btw, I think you meant IC.)

Oh, IC. right.

Detective work, police work, insurance investigator, hospice work: something that puts the person in the zone between life and death.

There is a career called forensic biochemistry. For example analyzing DNA evidence collected at crime scenes.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

jewellovescatz: At which degree? For instance if it was at a Libra degree it might work out to... the public sees you as being very beautiful - or that you are obsessed with showing the public your beauty, depending on other aspects.

Last edited: