Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 12-26-2017, 05:57 PM

Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsCGm4bP3E

Unread 07-02-2019, 01:50 AM

I'm an Aquarian, and I agree this is a horrible age. AI, geoengineering, the extinction event of Fukushima, the imminent 5G rollout, all monstrous.

But none of this is new.

Since when has humanity ever been natural?
How many different versions of us have already been unearthed/exhumed?
How many religions have been created to appease us? And who profits from this?

What is hidden from us and why?
Why are we discouraged from looking behind the curtain?

You get a choice of creationism or evolution.
I perceive them both as being ****.
Beasts display more intelligence and compassion than humanity.

No. The controllers have been fkg with more varieties of humanity than we can count. The Starchild Project, the failed "secret" Antarctica project, Yeti despise and flee from us, a planet so littered with spirits of the dead you can go nowhere to be truly alone.

Our children have become Artificial Intelligence- their hive minds cannot and will not function without constant feed from devices. Education ceased long ago, it's been straight programming all these years. This is why no one is allowed to question. They do not HAVE Androids, they ARE Androids, and the controllers have been priming us for YEARS. Look at earliest sci-fi, then research who funded it. It's always the same. The terrible wars; same thing.
And all this, just the tip of the iceberg.

Sure, the end of this version of humanity. And if we completely destroy this planet (we are very, very rapidly now), another version will "appear" elsewhere.

None of this is new.
We're simply not that original.
We never were.
Unread 07-02-2019, 03:39 AM

The horrible age of Aquarius, and the end of humanity.

Humanity. So self absorbed. We want to look at the Ages as if it is something being done to humanity.

Yes, I do see the Age of Aquarius as an age of destruction. An Age where Man is the cause. But I do not see it as the end of humanity. More, I would predict it to be a means of the Earth Gaia, to purge itself of a group of Earthling's that have gotten out of control. That are working against the Natural functioning of the Earthen planet.

But it is only seen as age of destruction to humans. To earth it is an age of regeneration. To recover from what Man has done to earth.

The Georgia Guidestones

The stones have 10 messages inscribed on them. They read:
  • MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
  • GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
  • UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
  • RULE PASSION FAITH TRADITION AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
  • PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
  • LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
  • AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
  • BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
  • PRIZE TRUTH BEAUTY LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
  • BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
We are not following the advice. We will not be extinct. We will be culled, like our natural mammal life. Earth Gaia will take care of itself. As it always has. Purging itself in its infinite cycle. The four horsemen, The Bull Taurus, The Lion Leo, The Eagle Scorpio, The Man Aquarius, each taking its turn in Gaia's unending cycle of cleansing.

It is not personal. It just is.
Unread 07-05-2019, 02:12 AM

Our planet is going to look like my avatar.

Not all of us are self-absorbed, a little searching proves that.
Searching also reveals evidence of the killing off of various versions of humanity. Tragically, most history has been destroyed, mangled, and hidden.

Fantasies aside; "earthen planet"?
As opposed to gaseous planet?
Our 'scientists' can't even prove with empiric evidence what lies inside our planet. Just try to get credible stats on Antarctica.

The jury will be out for awhile how much of our decline and demise has to do with humanity itself. It's a formidable study, but don't rely on google for truth. And this is seen as a deadly era of destruction. The rest of the galaxy isn't happy with us fkg with radioactivity. We're contaminating EVERYTHING.

How much more personal do you get than death?
btw: the culling has already started.

Will the wind ever remember?
The names it has blown in the past
And with its crutch, its old age and its wisdom
It whispers "no, this will be the last"

Last edited by jac; 07-05-2019 at 02:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Opal (07-05-2019)
Unread 07-05-2019, 03:12 AM

The Age of Aries was a violent time with wars and conflicts everywhere in the world. Humans were either slaves or slave owners. No one knew what human right was.

The Age of Pisces was a delusional, psychotic age of rampant religious belief and fear. Much of what human previously discovered was thrown into the trashcan because they didn't fit in with the church's belief, and it took us a long time to rediscover them. The Dark Age was around this age. Human's evolution was slowed down for generations.

If human was able to survive the atrocity of two Ages in a row, why can't we do it again? Human is more self-aware and resilient than we give credit for. There will always something to counteract the destruction, one way or another, before the destruction becomes overwhelming. Religion was originally created to counteract the violence of the Age of Aries. The Renaissance and several revolutions were a counteract force against the delusion of the Age of Pisces. And each counteract attempt was a sign of the next age. Let's see what the counteract of this age will be.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 07-05-2019, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac View Post
Our planet is going to look like my avatar.

Not all of us are self-absorbed, a little searching proves that.
Searching also reveals evidence of the killing off of various versions of humanity. Tragically, most history has been destroyed, mangled, and hidden.

Fantasies aside; "earthen planet"?
As opposed to gaseous planet?
Our 'scientists' can't even prove with empiric evidence what lies inside our planet. Just try to get credible stats on Antarctica.

The jury will be out for awhile how much of our decline and demise has to do with humanity itself. It's a formidable study, but don't rely on google for truth. And this is seen as a deadly era of destruction. The rest of the galaxy isn't happy with us fkg with radioactivity. We're contaminating EVERYTHING.

How much more personal do you get than death?
btw: the culling has already started.

Will the wind ever remember?
The names it has blown in the past
And with its crutch, its old age and its wisdom
It whispers "no, this will be the last"

Do you read of the Tetramorph?
Unread 07-05-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
The Age of Aries was a violent time with wars and conflicts everywhere in the world. Humans were either slaves or slave owners. No one knew what human right was.

The Age of Pisces was a delusional, psychotic age of rampant religious belief and fear. Much of what human previously discovered was thrown into the trashcan because they didn't fit in with the church's belief, and it took us a long time to rediscover them. The Dark Age was around this age. Human's evolution was slowed down for generations.

If human was able to survive the atrocity of two Ages in a row, why can't we do it again? Human is more self-aware and resilient than we give credit for. There will always something to counteract the destruction, one way or another, before the destruction becomes overwhelming. Religion was originally created to counteract the violence of the Age of Aries. The Renaissance and several revolutions were a counteract force against the delusion of the Age of Pisces. And each counteract attempt was a sign of the next age. Let's see what the counteract of this age will be.
We aren't talking total annihilation, it is just a rotating thing. Over and over, we have survived many more times than twice.....and we will continue to........again, and again, and again.....
Unread 07-05-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
We aren't talking total annihilation, it is just a rotating thing. Over and over, we have survived many more times than twice.....and we will continue to........again, and again, and again.....
I actually believe there is the possibility to break this rotating system/thing and I do not buy in to those ways of thinking that see it as predetermined without considering the FREE WILL choice of humanity.

Y
Unread 07-10-2019, 03:50 AM

Do any of you think any living thing is going to survive on a dead planet saturated with radioactivity?

You should at least have some knowledge of reality.
If you don't know, please, do even a basic study online.
Not to appease me, just for YOURSELF.
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Opal (07-11-2019)
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnest View Post
I actually believe there is the possibility to break this rotating system/thing and I do not buy in to those ways of thinking that see it as predetermined without considering the FREE WILL choice of humanity.

Y
What's does it have to do with free will? You don't get to pick. The Age of Aquarius is what it is. I don't get to pick, I just observe.....

You do have the free will to believe or not, but you can't change the ages
Unread 07-12-2019, 02:55 AM

Just for fun!

http://www.askelm.com/doctrine/d050101.htm
Unread 07-12-2019, 06:32 PM

Thread title should've been " - the end of the world."

Sounds more dramatic. More clicks, more views, $$$
Unread 07-12-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
What's does it have to do with free will? You don't get to pick. The Age of Aquarius is what it is. I don't get to pick, I just observe.....

You do have the free will to believe or not, but you can't change the ages
Of course I get to pick as free will dominate ages which is why ages cannot say anything about the development of this world fundamentally as what people believe are ages are only shallow layers of a much deeper core which have its roots in free will among others.

Y
Unread 07-12-2019, 11:25 PM

Oh.......

What are your sources for your statement?

I have read a lot on the ages, and I would enjoy reading the original form of what you are expressing.

I have never read anything on the ages that included my or anyone elses free will, concerning the Ages of Precession.

Please post your sources.
Unread 07-12-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Thread title should've been " - the end of the world."

Sounds more dramatic. More clicks, more views, $$$
Its not the end of the world. Its not the end of mankind. It is the natural motion of the earth regenerating itself, forever.
Unread 07-12-2019, 11:32 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfyNlISf_No

Unread 07-13-2019, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Its not the end of the world. Its not the end of mankind. It is the natural motion of the earth regenerating itself, forever.
Unread 07-13-2019, 04:30 AM

Your avatar looks down, but your head blows up.
Unread 07-13-2019, 07:44 AM

Smile Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Opal is absolutely right about the astrological Ages being about the Earth. They occur because of Earth's wobble as it rotates, and the sidereal Ages are marked using Earth's inclination relative to the Sun.
Seems obvious, right? Yet, in ALL the research I've done on all the opinions about the Ages, NO ONE else (except for myself) has gotten even that far! That's what blows my mind! All those highly intelligent, well-known, published "authorities" without a clue!
Unread 07-13-2019, 08:07 AM

In short, the Ages are in our Charts due to a terrestrial effect that can be tracked and described astrologically. They are NOT beaming down on us from the stars or the Galactic-center.
Unread 07-13-2019, 08:47 AM

So, we all have the Age-indicator in our Charts, telling us how the Earth is affecting us, astrologically speaking. In a sidereal Chart, the Earth's Age-indicator is currently either in Pisces or Aquarius, depending on where you've chosen to locate the sidereal Sign-boundaries.
Start there: Set up the sidereal Chart for the Sun, Moon, Planets, Nodes, etc. See how that particular location of sidereal Signs works for your readings, separate and apart from the Age-indicator.
Once you're satisfied with how well the sidereal readings work with those usual placements, it's time to look at the Age-indicator's placement.

HOWEVER, if you're strictly a tropical astrologer, you'll find that with the standard sidereal method of locating the Age-indicator using the Sun's position at the Vernal Equinox, you won't be able to track the Earth's astrological effect AT ALL, in your tropical Chart. Simply because the Equinoxes and Solstices are already in use, anchoring the tropical Signs. And, an indicator that doesn't move through the Chart, is no indicator at all.

Last edited by david starling; 07-13-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 09:06 AM

So, here's the Big Question: If the Earth's astrological effect can be tracked and described astrologically in a sidereal Chart, why shouldn't there be a way to track and describe it in a tropical chart? Same basic set-up, with the only difference being the Sign-locations. Earth at the center, still wobbling.
The Big Answer: There is a way to track and describe the Earth's Ages tropically, PROVIDED that we use a different type of measured point to place the Age-indicator in the tropical zodiac than the one we're using for the sidereal. Only 2 basic requirements must be met. (1)the transit through the tropical zodiac must be extremely slow, or it wouldn't qualify as an Age. (2)the transit must be the result of Earth's wobble, combined with another terrestrial feature, or else it wouldn't qualify as being about Earth's astrological influence as tracked and described in a Chart, as in the sidereal case.

Last edited by david starling; 07-13-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 09:21 AM

Time out, to look at the ridiculous premise of this thread in the light of what we know about the Sign, Aquarius: It's the most human of all the Signs! So why on Earth would an Age of Aquarius bring about the end of humanity?
Short answer: It wouldn't. It will save humanity.

Last edited by david starling; 07-13-2019 at 09:56 AM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 09:31 AM

Clearly, something's missing from the equation. And that Something is a tropical Age preceding the tropical Aquarian Age other than an Age of Pisces. Which means that the tropical Ages must have Direct-movement, unlike the Retrograde, sidereal Ages. Which is, in fact, the case.

Last edited by david starling; 07-13-2019 at 09:33 AM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 09:44 AM

So, the "Great Thinkers", the published "Authorities" have utterly failed us when It comes to understanding the Earth's astrological Ages from a tropical perspective. We're on our own, with only our innate reasoning ability, logic, what we know about the Signs, and the empirical evidence to guide us.

Last edited by david starling; 07-13-2019 at 09:48 AM.