Should I break up with him?

lux111

https://imgur.com/a/838xQQx

I’m Sun with no connection to him, Saturn, but he’s in my 5th house. So no — but, this won’t last forever? What should I be looking at here

Please help I don’t know what to do

ElenaJ

We can see mars on the north node, so you two have been arguing lately, he Saturn is opposing, on the south node, so in a weak position and unsettled. Venus of love is squaring the ascendent/desc axis from the 9th, you have different ways of expressing yourselves, your emotions and affection.
He is close to the 6th cusp, leaving the 5th, so he is withdrawing in his work.
You, sun, in a double sign, so of two minds, you can't decide, but you are approaching an opposition with Jupiter of the 4th end of matters. Also Jupiter rules the sign intercepted in his house, so you want to end but you want to stay with him.
The Jupiter retro will meet Saturn, him.
Moon in 12th, you're thinking about all this on your own secretly, in Leo, your ego was bruised, but it will sextile you, sun, and trine that Jupiter. Also, moon and Jupiter are in mutual reception by house.
You're sitting on the fence, but don't really want to change (moon fixed sign).
IN this type of situation, probably the best thing for you to do is nothing, and wait a bit.

lux111

You, sun, in a double sign, so of two minds, you can't decide, but you are approaching an opposition with Jupiter of the 4th end of matters. Also Jupiter rules the sign intercepted in his house, so you want to end but you want to stay with him.
The Jupiter retro will meet Saturn, him.
Moon in 12th, you're thinking about all this on your own secretly, in Leo, your ego was bruised, but it will sextile you, sun, and trine that Jupiter. Also, moon and Jupiter are in mutual reception by house.

This is incredibly accurate and I’m going to give you detailed feedback when I finish work in an hour, but one question — who or what do you think is Jupiter?

ElenaJ

Jupiter rules the 4th in this chart, which is the end of the matter.
At the same time, it is co-ruler, intercepted in the 7th, of him. So, big dilemma to be worked out!.

lux111

We can see mars on the north node, so you two have been arguing lately,
So much
he Saturn is opposing, on the south node, so in a weak position and unsettled.
Yes, we have been arguing because of his lies, and lots of things that are coming up from the past that he did and shouldn’t have done,, or shouldn’t have but did, or should have but didn’t. He had made big changes through hypnotherapy but a certain trigger reappeared and in the last week he whirled right back into his old deceptions
Venus of love is squaring the ascendent/desc axis from the 9th, you have different ways of expressing yourselves, your emotions and affection.
Yes for sure, not too different but one of my ways is about being as truthful as possible and his is hiding things to ‘protect’ me (protect himself obviously, I’m stupid but I’m not dumb)
He is close to the 6th cusp, leaving the 5th, so he is withdrawing in his work.
Exactly, the worse things get the more he is “too busy to talk” and he’s literally in the other side of the world for work right now
You, sun, in a double sign, so of two minds, you can't decide,
Yeah I know this is ridiculous and I should just walk away and get a better life, but I can’t help feeling at the same time like I can’t, I don’t want to, why can’t I give up? I want to win.. I want to fight through the flames and quench them, am I fighting for something or am I a chaos addict hmm yeah ok
but you are approaching an opposition with Jupiter of the 4th end of matters. Also Jupiter rules the sign intercepted in his house, so you want to end but you want to stay with him.
I love him so much but I also hate him so much sometimes that I would like to stab him.. but the feeling of being the same person in two bodies never lessens.. I just want to believe that we are burning through the dross to finish something and then settle
Moon in 12th, you're thinking about all this on your own secretly,
:( yes, I’m so humiliated we’re fighting again and I don’t want my friends or family to know, they’ll judge me, I just don’t know what to do
in Leo, your ego was bruised, but it will sextile you, sun, and trine that Jupiter. Also, moon and Jupiter are in mutual reception by house.
You're sitting on the fence, but don't really want to change (moon fixed sign).
Yeah I really want a push but it’s gonna have to convince me.
IN this type of situation, probably the best thing for you to do is nothing, and wait a bit.
Ok

lux111

Have we looked at the natal charts for you two?
I don’t think so..? I’ve put a synastry chart here
https://imgur.com/a/Ee4LPzm
Me on the inside
There’s also a version with a few stars and asteroids, and the table.
Thanks so much for helping me! 😍

ElenaJ

Interesting synastry, opposites attracting.
He is sun/mercury in pisces, which makes him watery, moveable, illusive, hard to pin down, just because pisces is that way. It can be romantic and poetic too, and dreamy. The conjunction is square his mars, that gives him some energy and vitality. Your mars is opposite that mars, which is attractive and sexy at the beginning, but you will tend to butt heads together and can irritate each other. Your sagittarius honesty in square with pisces is offended when he evades, you're direct and he's is skipping away to hide from it. The mars opposition is in wide orb with the sun/mercury conjunction, but because both mars planets are involved, and mars is aggressive in that it pushes forward, they will activate his conjunction.
This mars opposition is a key link between the two of you, because mars rules both descendents, so your charts are tied together through this mars energy, which is the type of energy you each look for in a relationship.
His fiery Venus/jupiter trine tends to be self-centred, impulsive and a bit lazy, in Leo and aires, two signs that tend to think first about themselves.
Your Venus/mercury conjunction in libra opposing his aires Venus makes it hard for you to understand this expression of his, although his Jupiter coddles you and makes you feel good and smooths over it, which is quite nice.
Your moons in fixed signs taurus/leo are also squared. While you are looking for comfy teddybear kinds of closeness, he is off on center stage sharing with the world, which gives him satisfaction, but you find it hard to share your feelings with the world and want to draw him back to cuddle with you, a little frustrating.
So, coming to Neptune, the fascinator!
His Neptune is square you sun, so you really don't see him properly, you overly idealise him, you tend to be suspicious of him, even when he is innocent and there is no reason for it. The sun sheds light, Neptune loves to hide in the clouds. You will find it hard to trust him, and this eats away at the base of the relationship. Every time he leaves the house you will be wondering what he's up to, and it's difficult to live in that state with another person. It can eventually erode and undermine your self-confidence, because little by little you will cede that inner core of yourself, to appease him. Trust is an important building block in the life of a couple.
Both of your moons trine both of your Neptunes, and this is a fantastic mutual aspect.
This is a lovely aspect to have, you have an intuitive understanding of each other's emotions, it is mutually loving and warm and inspirational and being reciprocal it is felt even stronger.
And this easy aspect to Neptune makes it also easy for his Neptune energy to flow towards you, ease your emotions, relax you, and be his pisces self, while you wrap yourself in a soft cloud of dreams. This mutual aspect goes a long way to smooth over any harsh aspects in the synastry. Neptune is his sun ruler so he is in his domain here.
You have Venus/mercury square your natal moon's nodes, making love issues a challenge for you in this lifetime, and his Venus completes this axis, bringing the concept of love and affection as a theme into the relationship, and it is a basic energy flow you will have to work out between the two of you. The universe brought you to this type of partner because it is an issue you have to resolve, and he gives you the opportunity to move forward in this area, by having to work out the obstacles he presents. Will your love hold up against challenges? Can you give unlimited love to the other in an unlimited way? What are the limits you have in the love you feel inside and the you project to others? These are some of the themes you have to develop in your lifetime, and in libra opposed to cancer/capricorn, it has to do with relationships, your home and family, and your career and position in society (...we’re fighting again and I don’t want my friends or family to know, they’ll judge me).
Your pluto square his nodes, which creates tension and friction between you two but also a lot of primal passion. When he tries to follow his life's path working through his nodes, it triggers changes in you that are abrupt and that you might not be ready for. You on the other hand, try to exert power and control over his destiny.
Not an easy relationship between you, but lots of points of attraction. You have to decide if the easy outweighs the difficult, if the relationship gives you what you need emotionally and intimately at this point in time.
At the beginning, a physical attraction is meant to draw two people together, but over time it is the other aspects that hold the two together.

lux111

I’m so sorry I forgot to reply to this ElanaJ— here’s my feedback!

Interesting synastry, opposites attracting.
He is sun/mercury in pisces, which makes him watery, moveable, illusive, hard to pin down, just because pisces is that way.
Yes absolutely, always travelling, hard to know what’s true and what’s not

It can be romantic and poetic too, and dreamy. The conjunction is square his mars, that gives him some energy and vitality.
Very romantic m, and likes to stay cosy on the couch watching Netflix as much as he likes to work out at the gym
Your mars is opposite that mars, which is attractive and sexy at the beginning, but you will tend to butt heads together and can irritate each other. Your sagittarius honesty in square with pisces is offended when he evades, you're direct and he's is skipping away to hide from it. The mars opposition is in wide orb with the sun/mercury conjunction, but because both mars planets are involved, and mars is aggressive in that it pushes forward, they will activate his conjunction.
This is a huge thing between us, I can’t understand how he can be vague or evasive and I’m so offended and upset when he is.. I want radical candour, extreme honesty, complete transparency. We argue quite a bit
This mars opposition is a key link between the two of you, because mars rules both descendents, so your charts are tied together through this mars energy, which is the type of energy you each look for in a relationship.
This is true too though, we both fight for our rights and even if we disagree, we both want a partner that defends their values and beliefs
His fiery Venus/jupiter trine tends to be self-centred, impulsive and a bit lazy, in Leo and aires, two signs that tend to think first about themselves.
Your Venus/mercury conjunction in libra opposing his aires Venus makes it hard for you to understand this expression of his, although his Jupiter coddles you and makes you feel good and smooths over it, which is quite nice.
This is so true.. I get mad at him for being so lazy and messy and self centred.. but then he can say sorry and do the dishes and buy UberEats and I forget it
Your moons in fixed signs taurus/leo are also squared. While you are looking for comfy teddybear kinds of closeness, he is off on center stage sharing with the world, which gives him satisfaction, but you find it hard to share your feelings with the world and want to draw him back to cuddle with you, a little frustrating.
Yeah a bit true too.. our bubble is constantly interrupted because he has to take late calls from employees on the other side of the world, or fly there for a month..
So, coming to Neptune, the fascinator!
His Neptune is square you sun, so you really don't see him properly, you overly idealise him, you tend to be suspicious of him, even when he is innocent and there is no reason for it. The sun sheds light, Neptune loves to hide in the clouds. You will find it hard to trust him, and this eats away at the base of the relationship. Every time he leaves the house you will be wondering what he's up to, and it's difficult to live in that state with another person. It can eventually erode and undermine your self-confidence, because little by little you will cede that inner core of yourself, to appease him. Trust is an important building block in the life of a couple.
This is happening.. it was a big problem in the beginning but he had hypnotherapy to help be more honest. It helped but now I still mistrust him and sometimes I know he’s lying.. but there’s nothing I can do
Both of your moons trine both of your Neptunes, and this is a fantastic mutual aspect.
This is a lovely aspect to have, you have an intuitive understanding of each other's emotions, it is mutually loving and warm and inspirational and being reciprocal it is felt even stronger.
And this easy aspect to Neptune makes it also easy for his Neptune energy to flow towards you, ease your emotions, relax you, and be his pisces self, while you wrap yourself in a soft cloud of dreams. This mutual aspect goes a long way to smooth over any harsh aspects in the synastry. Neptune is his sun ruler so he is in his domain here.
It’s lovely when it’s good, but I do not feel like my feet are on the ground. However it’s warm and caring and very strong
You have Venus/mercury square your natal moon's nodes, making love issues a challenge for you in this lifetime, and his Venus completes this axis, bringing the concept of love and affection as a theme into the relationship, and it is a basic energy flow you will have to work out between the two of you.
Yes I’ve certainly had a lot of love lessons learnt the hard way.. I’m always confused
The universe brought you to this type of partner because it is an issue you have to resolve, and he gives you the opportunity to move forward in this area, by having to work out the obstacles he presents. Will your love hold up against challenges? Can you give unlimited love to the other in an unlimited way? What are the limits you have in the love you feel inside and the you project to others? These are some of the themes you have to develop in your lifetime, and in libra opposed to cancer/capricorn, it has to do with relationships, your home and family, and your career and position in society (...we’re fighting again and I don’t want my friends or family to know, they’ll judge me).
I could, but I am afraid in case I make the wrong choice and he hurts me or isolates me.. again. I’m afraid of feeling humiliated and fooled
Your pluto square his nodes, which creates tension and friction between you two but also a lot of primal passion. When he tries to follow his life's path working through his nodes, it triggers changes in you that are abrupt and that you might not be ready for. You on the other hand, try to exert power and control over his destiny.
I don’t know how I do that but I do by nature of existing anyway, because he moved away from his country and company to be with me.. and I don’t like him leaving for long periods because of what’s happened before
Not an easy relationship between you, but lots of points of attraction. You have to decide if the easy outweighs the difficult, if the relationship gives you what you need emotionally and intimately at this point in time.
At the beginning, a physical attraction is meant to draw two people together, but over time it is the other aspects that hold the two together.
Yeah, plenty of physical attraction, I don’t know if he’s too Neptunian for me..

Thanks so much for this long analysis, so sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner!!