Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 07-18-2019, 10:06 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Point is Chrysalis, it was the 10th house. You could learn a lot from me.

Unread 07-18-2019, 10:08 PM

Okay it's the 10th house.

I have never laughed so much today because of you. Thanks poohbear for all your jokes.😂
Unread 07-18-2019, 10:12 PM

Be still my duckling and know that I am Lord...and maybe I was also right that you donít have the balls to meet up
Unread 07-18-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Moonkat, why did you mention someone doing inner visionary work being unethical even with Ďaltruistic intentions,í it seems like a dig at me.
Inner visionary work is astral projection. My apologies if it came across like a dig. It was not intended that way in all honesty. I was literally just remembering a book I read called the Inner Guide Meditation where it talks about how you can influence a person against their wishes through inner visionary (i.e. astral projection) work and the author considered it 'black magic'. I'm not sure about the concept of black magic. I'm not sure what that is or how I would personally define that. I think it's more of an unethical vs ethical debate, which is largely dependent on culture.
Unread 07-19-2019, 09:51 AM

Oh cool thats good sorry for thinking otherwise. Iíve been on Ďwork modeí and steaming like a steam engine last night. Yeah itís scary to think people can influence you that way, Rahu would talk about magicians being able to influence people through the Nodes. And even when people talk about connecting sexually via spirit or even if I feel someoneís presence who is still alive and not doing anything sexual, is still a crossing of boundaries for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-19-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Oh cool thats good sorry for thinking otherwise. Iíve been on Ďwork modeí and steaming like a steam engine last night. Yeah itís scary to think people can influence you that way, Rahu would talk about magicians being able to influence people through the Nodes. And even when people talk about connecting sexually via spirit or even if I feel someoneís presence who is still alive and not doing anything sexual, is still a crossing of boundaries for me.
Connecting sexually via spirit?

All good, dude, I'm not trippin.

The Inner Guide Meditation book talked about how through active imagination you can work with actual other people in a more external connection sort of way, or you can work with your inner representations of people. Inner representations of people I think are just your projections or perception of a person.

The book says that connecting and influencing externally with a person is usually done for good intentions, like wanting to heal someone's physical ailment, etc. However, it says that doing so is 'black' magic as it is not with the person's consent. As you say, it's a crossing of boundaries.
Unread 07-19-2019, 02:22 PM

Iíve mentioned this woman Iím in love with a few times and I even made a thread some months ago peering at our charts together. Itís odd because Iíve had this intuition since I met her that there was something more we could share together, highly significant ways we could help each other transform. But the beautiful thing is that this will only work when weíve both worked through some personal hot points individually and itís at that point weíll be ready to help each other set in some new insights and propel each othersí growth together

Iím very passionate about selfgrowth, but I can deny Iím waiting to see what will come of us. In a way Iím very pleasantly surprised as Iíd never see myself otherwise as worthy of real love and passion to and from another person. Not at all. I canít even say why exactly sheís so transfixed me for as long as she has. No one else has been able to even get close to what she does to me

Sheís also very very different in some significant ways from what Iíve been attracted to in the past and even while Iíve known her. I feel like thatís for a reason

Anyway. I feel like expressing this passion I have sometimes and not just keeping it to myself
Unread 07-19-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Iíve mentioned this woman Iím in love with a few times and I even made a thread some months ago peering at our charts together. Itís odd because Iíve had this intuition since I met her that there was something more we could share together, highly significant ways we could help each other transform. But the beautiful thing is that this will only work when weíve both worked through some personal hot points individually and itís at that point weíll be ready to help each other set in some new insights and propel each othersí growth together

Iím very passionate about selfgrowth, but I can deny Iím waiting to see what will come of us. In a way Iím very pleasantly surprised as Iíd never see myself otherwise as worthy of real love and passion to and from another person. Not at all. I canít even say why exactly sheís so transfixed me for as long as she has. No one else has been able to even get close to what she does to me

Sheís also very very different in some significant ways from what Iíve been attracted to in the past and even while Iíve known her. I feel like thatís for a reason

Anyway. I feel like expressing this passion I have sometimes and not just keeping it to myself
Awwww thatís lovely 😍😍😍😍😊😊. What reason do you think is behind you being attracted to her even though she is not ur usual type?
Unread 07-19-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Awwww thatís lovely 😍😍😍😍😊😊. What reason do you think is behind you being attracted to her even though she is not ur usual type?
Usually, Iíve been attracted to women who are very artsy, creative, cerebral, introverted, and oddballs. Thatís more like myself than anything, tbqh. I see that as me having sought energy that resonated with me solely because it was my own territory. But lately Iíve been realizing kore and more that what I truly need in a romantic partner isnít someone who will just cause me to rerun the same old programs, and perhaps thereís growth, but itís not gonna cause me to go out of my comfort zone, only explore my own in totality. It Iíve done that. Iím at a place where I can appreciate a woman like her whoís a business major, who is lovely and passionate and rather extroverted, who isnít as cerebral, but with whom I can have great conversations AND have fun conversations that arenít intellectually heavy, someone who challenges me to go out of myself and partake in life with her. Sheís very passionate about selfgrowth too which I think is one major thing that really draws us together

I feel like there are many things I previously looked for romantically that I can quite honestly get from friends in smaller doses. But the kinda person Iíd actually be able to build something real with is her because weíre so divergently opposite in crucial ways that you can only appreciate once you reached a certain pint in your own growth, I believe at least

Last edited by Lykanized; 07-19-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:03 PM

Your in love 😍 and the way you describe her sounds like itís what you want as opposed to need
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Your in love 😍 and the way you describe her sounds like itís what you want as opposed to need
I am in love 😫
This year Iíve finally been able to be honest with myself about it as I have trouble with being honest about emotions that leave me feeling vulnerable. But I think itís beautiful to just surrender and be honest about things like this no matter where they go. Granted, within the past months Iíve found thereís actually a chance of this going somewhere, a good chance even. I think about her everyday and I want this very much. I want to give her what she deserves. I have some things to work on before I can absolutely do that, but itís not far away from me

Iím definitely in love. Iíve never been in love like this where it doesnít feel like a psychological or emotional need, but a genuine want, reciprocation, desire to share something together and encourage her just because I love her. Another thing is that Ďloveí has typically been selfish for me in some way, that or unhealthy in other ways like Iím giving far too much of myself that the other person demands. I feel like what she and I have is something that isnít selfish and isnít overly selfless either. Itís a faultlessly flowing energy
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I am in love 😫
This year Iíve finally been able to be honest with myself about it as I have trouble with being honest about emotions that leave me feeling vulnerable. But I think itís beautiful to just surrender and be honest about things like this no matter where they go. Granted, within the past months Iíve found thereís actually a chance of this going somewhere, a good chance even. I think about her everyday and I want this very much. I want to give her what she deserves. I have some things to work on before I can absolutely do that, but itís not far away from me

Iím definitely in love. Iíve never been in love like this where it doesnít feel like a psychological or emotional need, but a genuine want, reciprocation, desire to share something together and encourage her just because I love her. Another thing is that Ďloveí has typically been selfish for me in some way, that or unhealthy in other ways like Iím giving far too much of myself that the other person demands. I feel like what she and I have is something that isnít selfish and isnít overly selfless either. Itís a faultlessly flowing energy
Thatís so so amazing!! Well itís gona be great! Just go for it. Life is too short for waiting. I wish I would meet the one 😍😍
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Thatís so so amazing!! Well itís gona be great! Just go for it. Life is too short for waiting. I wish I would meet the one 😍😍
I feel like meeting Ďthe oneí always takes people by surprise, perhaps the most beautiful things do. You never know, you might meet them today 😊😌 In any case, I agree. Youíre right! No sense waiting. I can be far too trepidatious but thereís no way Iím gonna keep letting potentially beautiful relationships go out of stupid nonsensical fears lol

Iím gonna go for it ♥️
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I feel like meeting Ďthe oneí always takes people by surprise, perhaps the most beautiful things do. You never know, you might meet them today 😊😌 In any case, I agree. Youíre right! No sense waiting. I can be far too trepidatious but thereís no way Iím gonna keep letting potentially beautiful relationships go out of stupid nonsensical fears lol

Iím gonna go for it ♥️
Exactly and you can grow together 😍.... oooooh this is so exciting!! Keep us updated!! 😍

Itís gona work out but Iím if it doesnít at least u learn from it!

Go for it!!! 😍

I doubt it. I had a thread horary question about will I find love and Iíve been told my an amazing source that itís in my path!! Not yet I donít think with merc ret etc. I need to get out there to meet someone anyway. Not sit at home playing it safe 😊

Last edited by Hkk; 07-19-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Exactly and you can grow together 😍.... oooooh this is so exciting!! Keep us updated!! 😍

Itís gona work out but Iím if it doesnít at least u learn from it!

Go for it!!! 😍

I doubt it. I had a thread horary question about will I find love and Iíve been told my an amazing source that itís in my path!! Not yet I donít think with merc ret etc. I need to get out there to meet someone anyway. Not sit at home playing it safe 😊
Itís so tough because I have no idea if youíre like me or not, but I generally canít stand dating, at least the conventional dating thing. One, so many people play games, but two, it doesnít foster the kinda connections I look for. Deeper ones that occur more as an accident, perhaps starting as a friendship. Itís so tough, but all you can do is led your heart open and follow your path forward and in that path, you eventually do meet someone with whom you can share something immense and beautiful, baffling and transformative, intimate and otherworldly, eventually someone you never couldíve dreamed up will come along
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Itís so tough because I have no idea if youíre like me or not, but I generally canít stand dating, at least the conventional dating thing. One, so many people play games, but two, it doesnít foster the kinda connections I look for. Deeper ones that occur more as an accident, perhaps starting as a friendship. Itís so tough, but all you can do is led your heart open and follow your path forward and in that path, you eventually do meet someone with whom you can share something immense and beautiful, baffling and transformative, intimate and otherworldly, eventually someone you never couldíve dreamed up will come along
Thatís beautiful thank you 🙏..... I donít like the dating thing much as yes your spot on with game playing. Men play games with me. And I donít like the fakery. I want it to be natural. Exactly the way you put it 😍
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Thatís beautiful thank you 🙏..... I donít like the dating thing much as yes your spot on with game playing. Men play games with me. And I donít like the fakery. I want it to be natural. Exactly the way you put it 😍
I fully believe youíll find it soon, babe. Theyíll take you completely by surprise when youíre least expecting it ♥️
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
I fully believe youíll find it soon, babe. Theyíll take you completely by surprise when youíre least expecting it ♥️
Bless you 😍💖💖💖
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:44 PM

Next week Iím working 40 hours which is better (one of the girls is on holiday)
Unread 07-20-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
The Scriptures are quite clear that dead human bodies lead to the greatest bodily defilement possible, even when it is necessary to bury relatives. Why are then Catholics and Orthodox Churches necessarily built on cemeteries and with relics so that its people are continuously defiled?
Demons like inhabiting cemeteries because the lives of people that were cut off. It is why they tremble when they hear the name of our Lord, since he overcame death, was resurrected by God and has been given authority to give eternal life to the righteous when he returns to judge the living and the dead. He has provided us an example of perfect obedience in the Gospels, which is the recipe for the true Great Work.

Last edited by petosiris; 07-20-2019 at 12:25 AM.
Unread 07-20-2019, 02:43 PM

Mars conjunct Dubhe is extremely wanton.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 07-22-2019, 06:07 AM

Here is a useful link for those so inclined.

Collected Works of Jung Vol. 10: Civilization in Transition
david starling (07-22-2019), Lykanized (07-22-2019)
Unread 07-22-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Here is a useful link for those so inclined.

Collected Works of Jung Vol. 10: Civilization in Transition
Thanks love! I very much admire your collection of digital works. I know you shared some in my old thread, but would to be able to share your entire collection somehow? I'm highly interested and piqued
Unread 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM

I don't see David around these days.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 07-22-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Chrysalis, you wanna meet up when I go to London to see Dead Pres or you only got balls online?
When are you going?

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this