Pisces Neptune Transit Natal Pisces Mars

RisingSag

Hi,
I was born with a natal Saggitarius Neptune Square natal Pisces Mars. Now Neptune is transiting my natal Pisces Mars in conjunction. I have some optimism and faith that with my Mars being in Pisces will turn this negative sounding conjunction transit, into a profound and spiritual experience.

I have studied and learned that this transit can make one's willpower and physical strength weak and ineffectual. I was thinking if I left myself open to my instincts, and I continued moving forward on my path in a spiritual manner, that this would honor my own mars Piscean energy, and maybe enhance it.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or experiences with a transit of this nature? Also, does anyone have any insight of how the 2 planets interact with each other from the last square of the cycle to what ultimately is the start of a new cycle?

RisingSag

So far, I've had a spiritual dream that I'm interpreting as a guide to a spiritual path to take, and also I had a dream one that I think is more of a predictive of the future.

I'm about to work at a new job involving a program for local homeless people in my city.

I also sort of stumbled onto a path that led me in that direction recently, and I'm going to continue to practice becoming more spiritual in my life.

Has anyone out there have any experiences with this transit, or understand what its all about? I thought I'd share what I notice about it so far.

Last edited:

JachinBoaz

Well, so far it's been a nightmare, but I'm hoping that miracles can still happen. I'm also sag rising, with neptune square mars, and venus, sun, ic, and mars in pisces. Sun conjunct my ic, mars also makes a tight quincunx with pluto. In the pluto, saturn, jupiter conjunction of 2020, the world and reality turned upside down. Got involved with someone who is in recovery from drug addiction and homelessness. She has had a rough life, with no support from her family, and her son taken away by her mother in law, who by the way, the mother in law's two older son's, one of whom was this girls husband's, died of drug use. She was set to die on the streets, but I guess destiny happened. It's just that the transit is not over yet, and I don't know what else will happen. I've been dealing with a lot of problems due to her way of being, and have thought of letting her go as she is hindering my life. However, I can't help but feel that I have to help her. It's been 2 years and a half since I got involved, and it has been the most difficult time in my life. Plus my family has been behaving really weird. What happened with yours?