Planets in seventh in horary

MissScorpio

I am really interested to hear people''s thoughts on love horary with planets in the seventh..
For example, say Sagi is rising and Jupiter in Leo is in the 8th house, Gemini on the descendant and then ruler Mercury in 9th house (clearly not a good connection between people) in one particular chart the other person had moved away from the Querrent.. But also the Moon in Cancer was in the seventh house , I saw this as another woman.. would others agree?

tsmall

Premium Member
I'm not sure I'd jump to the automatic conclusion that Moon in 7th in a love horary is another woman. True, a planet in "the other person's" house is suspect, but in this case you are looking at the Moon, whose two primary functions in horary are as the co-significator of the querent (showing state of mind) and as the timer of events/perfection/what will happen next. In this case you have Moon ruling what? The 8th? Or is Cancer intercepted? Without a chart it's a tough call. My first thought is that you have the querent's sig in 8, with Moon in 7th as possible ruler of the 8th and we might be looking at a querent who is afraid of comittment, afraid of someone cheating, or dealing with some heavy debt. Or not.

There are many, many "rules" or aphorisms in horary. The key is understanding them in context of the entire chart. Moon in the 7th could mean another woman...except when it doesn't.