Please help me guess her sun sign possibly even ascendant

The_Saturnian

By all means take your time and best of luck. It does make it useful to know what colour she attracted to, because that may be a pointer as to what sign she is. E.g. as you make mention of the sort of car she drives. The colour of the vehicle may be indicative of what she is.

Best of luck anyways and hope things do work out for the best :).

miquar

If you had a manipulative streak - say Mercury in 8th house sesquiquadrate an angular Pluto, and also Moon ruling the chart from Scorpio, like me - you might make a casual remark about something you are doing along the lines of, 'I'm always doing that - its so typical of someone with __________ rising.' (substitute your rising sign). And when she responds curiously you can throw in something like, 'Yes I was just looking at my chart the other day so its been on my mind.' (which lessens the possibility in her mind that the introduction of the subject into the conversation has been deliberately timed to extract her birth details). And hopefully she'll either say she doesn't know her rising sign (and you can offer to find out) or she'll mention what her's is.

Since you know that you want to be with her anyway, there's little point knowing her birth details at this point, so you could just see if you get together and then ask her outright. But if you're feeling impatient....

TheMarine45

Wow, so many responses. Thank you so much everyone; TheSaturnian, I think you correctly presumed that she might have sagittarius rising, I was again thinking and thinking and did some picture research (I had some spare time lol) and it brought me to interesting option and that is that she might be pisces. I think everything she does pretty much matches with characteristics of pisces woman. Take a look at this picture of Lauren Graham for example, especially look at her eyes and facial expression, I think it matches pretty much. I'll listen to miguar advice and I'll try to find out her rising sign and sun sign. Well as I said it might take some time, meanwhile what do you all think, could she be pisces or I am way off with my guess? :joyful:

laurengraham.jpg

miquar

Still guessing Scorpio. It could be that the traits you mentioned are from a variety odd signs, but Scorpio can seem calm and grounded on the surface, it can also express through a strong sensuality, and the sporty car could be to do with Scorpio's liking for danger. Also, she reminds me of Nicole Kidman, who has Scorpio rising. Anyway, maybe let us know if you find out, and good luck again.

TheMarine45

Yup, whole time I thought she gives earthy vibes and Capricorn personality would describe her to the T. I think we found her sun sign :joyful:.

*emma*

Banned
Yup, whole time I thought she gives earthy vibes and Capricorn personality would describe her to the T. I think we found her sun sign :joyful:.
not necessarily, there are pisceans who have the calm cool down to earth aura but radiate an etheral mysterious aura too...check out paget brewster from. The series criminal minds.....

My point being she could be any sign sunwise or ascendant, until you have a chart you wont know what and why,all we do is guesswork otherwise,while fun could all be flukes, and until you know her data you cant even do a synastry chart...so back to the drawing board, I hope you find out and post though :)

Last edited:
A Sagittarius or an Aries,

possibilities for cancer too (dressed up in black top) may be her Venus or moon in cancer May be a capri asc???

I always dress-up in black but i still couldn't figure it out whethere is it because of my Capricorn ASC or my cancer sun or my scorpion mars LoL

Last edited:

TheMarine45

Thank you so much everyone for all the answers. I would like to ask one more thing, if anyone here is good at personality evaluation (possibly have psychology degree even), can you please tell me what kind of energy she has. Are there any indications of traits I should be aware of, help me please. I once already bad experience with one women for whom I thought she was kindhearted it turned out she wasn't. Love makes us blind hehe. So please help me everyone, you are more clearly able to determine her personality.

Get me her email, ill propose her for you :bandit: :w00t:

Thank you so much everyone for all the answers. I would like to ask one more thing, if anyone here is good at personality evaluation (possibly have psychology degree even), can you please tell me what kind of energy she has. Are there any indications of traits I should be aware of, help me please. I once already bad experience with one women for whom I thought she was kindhearted it turned out she wasn't. Love makes us blind hehe. So please help me everyone, you are more clearly able to determine her personality.

*emma*

Banned

This is getting silly IMO...JUST ASK HER OUT!!!!! Or chat to her ffs

astrology is not gonna do anything for you so man up

Sheesh kebabs and to be honest if any man was asking strangers on the net what my energy is like, what my rising signn is, sun sign was before they took the plunge i would think they were a wierd one..... Out of here, i hope you dont turn into a stalker cos from where im sitting thats what yu are, urgh, diagusted, AND I hope yu DONT get her

Last edited:
He is madly falling for her and trying to figure out what her interests and signs she be!:unsure: To make a Synastry:w00t:

I Find it cute..His curiosity...I mean

I can understand his feelings :bandit: ( Thinking of someone :leoimg:)

TheMarine45

Hey everyone, the topic is back; yes I know it's almost 2 years since I posted first this, but hey meanwhile I had to fix some things on college, well now I'm right before finishing my diploma yay me :joyful:. So just past week I had oral exam in foreign langue (English) and yes you can guess three times who I saw again :sideways:. Well it all went smooth and I noticed some interesting pointers (okay it can all be my imagination but hey if you gave up on your dreams you die), I entered the room and ms. was sitting behind the desk, now to the point it looked like she was doing some school tasks (correcting some paperwork or something) and when I greeted her she excused herself that she was beautifying herself, on top of that it's interesting how fast her face went from the serious looking like she is angry (before I entered the room) to soft inviting subtle smile and I noticed her voice softened. I noticed also the soft look in her eyes while I was answering. Ok so to not make long story longer :joyful:, one more thing I forgot to mentioned last time I opened the topic, she is wearing rings on both her index fingers (plain rings not anything with diamond or something). I read index finger indicate jupiter, so could she indeed be a sagittarius? Thank you in advance for answers. Take care everyone Happy New Year and all the best :wink:.