Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-01-2021, 10:47 PM
llc llc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 20
My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

Hello!

2020 was a complicated year for most people, pandemic and all that... but I actually enjoyed it and did things that I haven't done before. I started a post-graduation course, moved to a new city and met new people.I've always struggled with anxiety, self confidence and my sexuality and I think 2020 was a year that I started to accept myself but it's baby steps for me. I had high hopes for 2021.

I got my post-graduate degree this february and started looking for a job, sadly, it has not being easy, most places do not give me feedback and it's making me such a frustrated person. My post-graduation was expensive and I still had to pay rent/food, I made a big investment. This is worring me and making me depressed.

As I mentioned before, I met a lot of new people last year and I actually got really close to two of them. I've been living with her, it's a good and new friendship, they are also lesbians and I think this is making me more comfortable about my sexuality but I still struggle with it. My parents try not to pressure me about jobs/relationships but I know they are worried and this is not helping me.

I think the years are passing by very quickly and my life is not moving. My school friends are all having children, getting married and in good stable jobs and I don't have any of that. I'm almost 28yo who has never being in a relationship. For a long time, I didn't care about being in love or having a partner but it has changed.

There are days that I feel so hopeless... I just want a job and to be in a health and happy relationship with someone who wants to have a family .

Will my life get better in the coming years? Can you see if i'll be able to get a job?
Are the aspects looking good for relationship/children?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read and help.
Attached Images
File Type: png chart.png (111.4 KB, 22 views)


Last edited by llc; 05-02-2021 at 12:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-04-2021, 07:57 PM
llc llc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 20
Re: My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-04-2021, 08:45 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,224
Re: My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

llc, I don't know what kind of work you do, but the ruler of your 10th house of career is Venus. She's in the 4th house of "home" and in the independent sign of Aries.

Is there any chance you could be self-employed, working from home?

Even if you don't make much money (consulting?) it would be a good idea to have something on your c.v. showing that you are active in your profession.

Jupiter in your 9th house of higher education is a really good placement for an academic. Have you tried this sort of employment? Many university employees are not professors, but work in academic support positions. Part-time teaching (on-line, via distance education?) also doesn't pay so well, but it would show prospective employers that you are staying active in your field.

Saturn in your second house of money generally means that it will always be important for you to be very frugal and careful with your money. But especially in times of a pandemic, it is good to know how to get by on very little. Transiting Jupiter is moving towards your second house Saturn, and will hit it at mid-month. He is usually a good luck factor.

Jupiter does not promise the check in the mail (although this can happen) but that you should feel more optimistic about your situation.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 514
Re: My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by llc View Post
Hello!

2020 was a complicated year for most people, pandemic and all that... but I actually enjoyed it and did things that I haven't done before. I started a post-graduation course, moved to a new city and met new people.I've always struggled with anxiety, self confidence and my sexuality and I think 2020 was a year that I started to accept myself but it's baby steps for me. I had high hopes for 2021.

I got my post-graduate degree this february and started looking for a job, sadly, it has not being easy, most places do not give me feedback and it's making me such a frustrated person. My post-graduation was expensive and I still had to pay rent/food, I made a big investment. This is worring me and making me depressed.

As I mentioned before, I met a lot of new people last year and I actually got really close to two of them. I've been living with her, it's a good and new friendship, they are also lesbians and I think this is making me more comfortable about my sexuality but I still struggle with it. My parents try not to pressure me about jobs/relationships but I know they are worried and this is not helping me.

I think the years are passing by very quickly and my life is not moving. My school friends are all having children, getting married and in good stable jobs and I don't have any of that. I'm almost 28yo who has never being in a relationship. For a long time, I didn't care about being in love or having a partner but it has changed.

There are days that I feel so hopeless... I just want a job and to be in a health and happy relationship with someone who wants to have a family .

Will my life get better in the coming years? Can you see if i'll be able to get a job?
Are the aspects looking good for relationship/children?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read and help.

Hi! You probably aren't getting answers because you are asking a question that requires looking at transits, and you just posted a natal chart. I have pulled up your natal chart on my professional software, so I can look at what's happening.

First of all, people with significant Aquarius and Aries - as you do - are less inclined to be in relationships. You have Aquarius rising and Aries IC (4th house cusp). The reason is that these two signs are extremely independent and freedom-loving. They simply don't feel the need. In fact, they need independence. That does not mean that you can't have a relationship and a family. It just means that you'd need a relationship where you both have independence and good boundaries. You won't like a needy, dependent person - or someone who likes to be super close all the time.

Chiron in Leo - says you do have some difficulty in engaging people. There is lack of comfort there. But then you've got Mars there, so you truly do want to engage. At the same time, you need good boundaries. Mars likes to set them. So, you want relationships but there is definitely resistance to getting too close.

Saturn in Pisces - 2nd - can give a person a feeling of not belonging. Pisces is not of this world - but it is quite imaginative, inspired and creative.

I think you are in your head a lot - Sun in Gemini conjunct South Node - 5th - you think about stuff but that's as far as it goes. Am I right? You're very creative in your mind. You have big ideas that you want to achieve. So, the problem is that you need to start detailing what you want and then start working on the small steps on the way to achievements. You need to be clear about your goals but don't overthink.

You simply might be too attached to being in charge, or responsible or thinking that you can't be selfish. It's possible that you think you have to give to others instead of do what you really want. If so, this is something you need to work on. There is a thing called "selfish enlightenment". We do need to develop ourselves, set goals, do what makes us happy, grow - and we can't do that if we put others first or feel guilty for being "selfish". We are all selfish to some degree - and we need to be. It is our life to live. Nobody is going to do it for us. If we give at our expense, it is not good.

Okay, now for your transits. You are going to have your Saturn Return Feb 26 - Dec 5, 2023. You'll feel it a month or two before and after. It is an infusion of Soul energy that asks us to let go of anything that isn't authentic - and to do what makes you happy. It can be a very difficult time for people because it is asking for a lot of changes. However, it is also very exciting - and people often do make big changes - within themselves and then take on new paths. It sets up how your middle life years will go.

At the same time, TR Pluto is on your ASC and crosses over into the first house in early January, 2024. In the 12th house - it asks for you to "let go" of emotional stuff you do not need - including what is not authentic to your Soul. When Pluto crosses the ASC, there is a new beginning.

These are big events for you - and so - yes - I think you will see some changes, in yourself and in what is happening for you. In the meantime, become clear about what you really want from down deep inside would be advisable. Do you want a family because it's what is expected and what most people do, or do you truly want a family. If you do, what does that look like?

I can see it going either way in your chart. I think if you choose to do it, you'll enjoy being a Mom. If you choose not to do it, I don't think you'll be unhappy. It will just mean that you'll throw yourself into a career and enjoy that instead. There are no rules. You just have follow your gut and your heart. When people do that, they are usually happy.
__________________
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I


I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-04-2021, 09:55 PM
llc llc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 20
Re: My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
llc, I don't know what kind of work you do, but the ruler of your 10th house of career is Venus. She's in the 4th house of "home" and in the independent sign of Aries.

Is there any chance you could be self-employed, working from home?

Even if you don't make much money (consulting?) it would be a good idea to have something on your c.v. showing that you are active in your profession.

Jupiter in your 9th house of higher education is a really good placement for an academic. Have you tried this sort of employment? Many university employees are not professors, but work in academic support positions. Part-time teaching (on-line, via distance education?) also doesn't pay so well, but it would show prospective employers that you are staying active in your field.

Saturn in your second house of money generally means that it will always be important for you to be very frugal and careful with your money. But especially in times of a pandemic, it is good to know how to get by on very little. Transiting Jupiter is moving towards your second house Saturn, and will hit it at mid-month. He is usually a good luck factor.

Jupiter does not promise the check in the mail (although this can happen) but that you should feel more optimistic about your situation.

Not really, That's not an option for me. I'm tryng to stay active but I feel like the opportunities are running away from me!

I'm considering getting a master degree next year but I really really wanted a job. I'm usually very careful and frugal with money, I'm constantly thinking about it (and the lack of it)

Thank you very much for taking your time

Last edited by llc; 05-04-2021 at 10:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-04-2021, 10:44 PM
llc llc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 20
Re: My frustation and anxiety are at an all time high. Can you read my chart? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
Hi! You probably aren't getting answers because you are asking a question that requires looking at transits, and you just posted a natal chart. I have pulled up your natal chart on my professional software, so I can look at what's happening.

First of all, people with significant Aquarius and Aries - as you do - are less inclined to be in relationships. You have Aquarius rising and Aries IC (4th house cusp). The reason is that these two signs are extremely independent and freedom-loving. They simply don't feel the need. In fact, they need independence. That does not mean that you can't have a relationship and a family. It just means that you'd need a relationship where you both have independence and good boundaries. You won't like a needy, dependent person - or someone who likes to be super close all the time.

Chiron in Leo - says you do have some difficulty in engaging people. There is lack of comfort there. But then you've got Mars there, so you truly do want to engage. At the same time, you need good boundaries. Mars likes to set them. So, you want relationships but there is definitely resistance to getting too close.

Saturn in Pisces - 2nd - can give a person a feeling of not belonging. Pisces is not of this world - but it is quite imaginative, inspired and creative.

I think you are in your head a lot - Sun in Gemini conjunct South Node - 5th - you think about stuff but that's as far as it goes. Am I right? You're very creative in your mind. You have big ideas that you want to achieve. So, the problem is that you need to start detailing what you want and then start working on the small steps on the way to achievements. You need to be clear about your goals but don't overthink.

You simply might be too attached to being in charge, or responsible or thinking that you can't be selfish. It's possible that you think you have to give to others instead of do what you really want. If so, this is something you need to work on. There is a thing called "selfish enlightenment". We do need to develop ourselves, set goals, do what makes us happy, grow - and we can't do that if we put others first or feel guilty for being "selfish". We are all selfish to some degree - and we need to be. It is our life to live. Nobody is going to do it for us. If we give at our expense, it is not good.

Okay, now for your transits. You are going to have your Saturn Return Feb 26 - Dec 5, 2023. You'll feel it a month or two before and after. It is an infusion of Soul energy that asks us to let go of anything that isn't authentic - and to do what makes you happy. It can be a very difficult time for people because it is asking for a lot of changes. However, it is also very exciting - and people often do make big changes - within themselves and then take on new paths. It sets up how your middle life years will go.

At the same time, TR Pluto is on your ASC and crosses over into the first house in early January, 2024. In the 12th house - it asks for you to "let go" of emotional stuff you do not need - including what is not authentic to your Soul. When Pluto crosses the ASC, there is a new beginning.

These are big events for you - and so - yes - I think you will see some changes, in yourself and in what is happening for you. In the meantime, become clear about what you really want from down deep inside would be advisable. Do you want a family because it's what is expected and what most people do, or do you truly want a family. If you do, what does that look like?

I can see it going either way in your chart. I think if you choose to do it, you'll enjoy being a Mom. If you choose not to do it, I don't think you'll be unhappy. It will just mean that you'll throw yourself into a career and enjoy that instead. There are no rules. You just have follow your gut and your heart. When people do that, they are usually happy.
I absolutely feel like I'm in head a lot, I have several goals that don't match my real life.
Yes! I need to be more selfish in certain areas of my life, I need to let go a lot of baggage that's probably keeping me behind in emotional matter.

I'm anxious about my saturn return. I hope good changes will be happening in the coming years

I appreciate your post. Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-14-2021, 07:54 AM
Katarzena Katarzena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by llc View Post
Hello!

2020 was a complicated year for most people, pandemic and all that... but I actually enjoyed it and did things that I haven't done before. I started a post-graduation course, moved to a new city and met new people.I've always struggled with anxiety, self confidence and my sexuality and I think 2020 was a year that I started to accept myself but it's baby steps for me. I had high hopes for 2021.

I got my post-graduate degree this february and started looking for a job, sadly, it has not being easy, most places do not give me feedback and it's making me such a frustrated person. My post-graduation was expensive and I still had to pay rent/food, I made a big investment. This is worring me and making me depressed.

As I mentioned before, I met a lot of new people last year and I actually got really close to two of them. I've been living with her, it's a good and new friendship, they are also lesbians and I think this is making me more comfortable about my sexuality but I still struggle with it. My parents try not to pressure me about jobs/relationships but I know they are worried and this is not helping me.

I think the years are passing by very quickly and my life is not moving. My school friends are all having children, getting married and in good stable jobs and I don't have any of that. I'm almost 28yo who has never being in a relationship. For a long time, I didn't care about being in love or having a partner but it has changed.

There are days that I feel so hopeless... I just want a job and to be in a health and happy relationship with someone who wants to have a family .

Will my life get better in the coming years? Can you see if i'll be able to get a job?
Are the aspects looking good for relationship/children?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read and help.
Very interesting to see Chiron conjunct Mars - that would be the wounding to sexuality in the 7th house of relationships. But with mars in the 7th you actually have a good chance of relationship. Chiron is where you can heal others and it's in your seventh house so you can help heal your partners. So possibly you will meet your partner as you start to heal whatever sexual wound you have. Maybe in a support group or something. Doing what Jupiter points to could help with overall feeling of satisfaction. Hang in there through Saturn return, it will pass, accepting is better than fighting it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anxiety, chart, frustation, high, read, time

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.