Lack of air in my chart

clip11

What does is symbolize?

astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png

Zora

Account Closed
Lack of air in my chart...What does is symbolize?

attachment.php

as air is always about communication....silence ?:cool:

More important for me in an individual chart are the houses - and if air houses have planets in - communication is an energized subject - but in the way sign in air house indicates. Every individual has his own personal manner of communication. In every chart is a sign in air houses.

And with scorpio in 3rd house - communication - silence and being secretive is a part of your personal manner to communicate - or better to keep secrets, to protect yourself and to not deliver others the weapons useable against you - by telling too much about yourself and own feelings. What is experienced once as bad, planets in scorpio never forget.

Air house 7th - is also placed with mars - you are very busy and committed in this area. And also very communicative and very empathic with mars venus trine. You perceive a lot of information from people non-verbally. Also about their issues under their surface. You are sometimes endangered to get overloaded with their feelings and have to step out and have a rest of your own alone in your home with mars exact square uranus - otherwise you get restless and nervous and under pressure.

Only air house 11th is without a planet placement - but as moon as ruler of 11th is in your 4th house - you are an information "receiver" and a passive communicator with what is going on outside in society and are influenced by that. The world outside "talks to you" and "is a guest" in your feelings an emotions and your home -influencing your mood as well.

Attachments

• Clip.png
    Clip.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Air signs are main parts for your personal security and financial income, your talents and gifts your are born with and you can use for money flow. Libra in 2nd house - with pluto in - aquarius in house of work and health - needing movement and not liking to sit at a desk whole day. And gemini as your lifepath and career ruler - with a lot of changes in your work and career - one building up the other one. Very well skilled and gifted for being a commercial agent. Well accepted in your environements - not perceived and not seen as an enemy - more like a family friend.

Your AC and MC ruler mercury is on special degree of zero and you have mediator skills to teach people something in a neutral way - seeing both parts as same entitled and to intervene between two parts and two subjects very intuitively and empathic.

I don't feel that something is missing in your chart and not a lack of something.