Lack of water signs' energy in natal chart

moth

So in my natal chart the houses on which the three water signs fall are empty (cancer in 4th, scorpio in 7th and pisces in 12th), excluding the only thing in my chart that has water energy - north node in cancer. And besides the overall absence, I feel like I strongly possess many of the most common traits of the water signs - such as empathy, sensitivity, intense feelings (with which I often struggle to bare with, honestly) and such. Maybe I'm being wrong, because of course it's not like those three are the only signs that have these characteristics but considering the lack, they appear to be pretty dominant in my personality? :andy: So I've been wondering if there are other aspects or configurations that can indicate this? What could the reason be?

moth

Ah, really sorry about that! Here it is, hope it clears things up!

34ys68j.jpg

Thanks for posting the chart! Although I use the tropical zodiac, I was curious if the sidereal zodiac would move a lot of your planets to water signs but no, that's not the case here. So you definitely have (almost) no water in your chart.

I don't know how emotionally deep your feelings are with your Sagittarius Moon, but I think people with this Moon can be rather empathic. I wouldn't expect people with Sagittarius Moons to actively try to understand what other people feel per se, but they may be very generous (obviously, it's ruled by Jupiter) and try to cheer other people up if they have some problems. Such people may also feel the strong need to treat people fairly and always listen to their points of view so this may explain why you call yourself an empathic person. I'm not sure what accounts for your sensitivity, as you say, but it may be due to your Taurus ascendant. In day-to-day life you're probably a caring, sweet and amicable person. Since Taurus is ruled by Venus, you may be sensitive to different negative feelings and emotions of other people which disrupt the harmony you're trying to see and create in your life. Regarding your intense feelings, I'm pretty sure Mars is what causes them. It closely dominates your Moon by trine and with both planets being in fire signs, intense feelings should be present from time to time. However, you have a night chart so I don't expect these feelings to be problematic for you because both Moon and Mars feel quiet comfortable at night.

moth

Ohh, it all makes sense, thank you so much for taking the time to interpret this! I've been pondering on this for some time now so your answer really helped me out!