Pluto in Aquarius 2024-2044

In November 2024, Pluto enters Aquarius definitely till 2044, still 9 years away. I would like to discuss what will happen in that time period.

I think the square of Uranus and Pluto (2012-2015), was an introduction to what will come, Pluton in Capricorn (2009-2024) slowly transforming the economy and society structures and Uranus in Aries (2011-2019) has given us smartphones, drones, virtual reality and faster internet.

In 2020 Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in 0º Aquarius starting a new cycle of air element leaving behind the earth cycle since it started in 1802-1842.

In 2025-2026, Pluto enters Aquarius, Uranus in Gemini and Neptune in Aries.

Will be a time of peaceful social and technological changes? or maybe be the Judgement Day, the machines rise upon us like Terminator?

katydid

:innocent::devil::alien:I do believe it will become a much 'smaller' world. Perhaps some new kind of speedy travels will make it easier to get anywhere within a smaller time span?

I have an exact T-square to my Plut0 in Leo in the 4th. My Pluto is exactly conjunct the South node and squares my Mercury /Jupiter opposition in Taurus /Scorpio, on the Asc/Desc axis. I think that when Pluto hits Aquarius and forms a grand square with my Pluto/So Node, I will make my exit.:innocent: :devil: :alien:

JUPITERASC

:innocent::devil::alien:I do believe it will become a much 'smaller' world. Perhaps some new kind of speedy travels will make it easier to get anywhere within a smaller time span?

I have an exact T-square to my Plut0 in Leo in the 4th. My Pluto is exactly conjunct the South node and squares my Mercury /Jupiter opposition in Taurus /Scorpio, on the Asc/Desc axis.

I think that when Pluto hits Aquarius and forms a grand square with my Pluto/So Node, I will make my exit.:innocent: :devil: :alien:
Going anywhere fun? :smile:
keep in mind that
every exit
is an entrance to somewhere else

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

I don't know what Untied States' Uranus is in chart, but in 8 or 9 years, whatever our country tosses out, now, or for good, with no remorse or looking back, will show up then and we will have been changed, for better or worse. Somewhere in there is a Uranus Square to be resolved.

The aspect of United States natal moon to the transiting Pluto will tell us how it will be received by the 10th house of U.S. chart, as well as day to day 6th.

As in the zodiac, Aquarius follows Capricorn. Structures torn down or built anew. Saturn is Aquarius true ruler Aquarius is ruled by Uranus in modern. Both are rigid and right in their actions - either of themselves alone or for public. There's an unspoken force to both of them that no other signs share - 'somebody has their head up their butt' type of reactions.

Pluto likes Saturn and Uranus because Saturn & Uranus are all about damage and damage control and Pluto opens us up to ground that is free and leveled and will say ' show me what you're made of ' which is not unlike Saturn and Uranus

Pluto's transit in Aquarius to U.S. Moon by direct aspect or associate aspect will show us where and how we will want to hunker down as a country.

Individually as humans, whereever Pluto transits, we will exhibit the destructive side of ourselves - where we want to test our own limits.

Last edited:

Inline

Going anywhere fun?
....keep in mind that every exit is an entrance to somewhere else..

It has recently been discussed that the earths atmosphere is actually like being under water....!

Air, unlike water or other liquids that have nearly constant density between the top and the bottom, the density of a planet’s atmosphere increases as one travels from the darkness of space downward to the planet’s surface. There is such an increase in pressure as we move downward towards the surface, that close to the planet’s surface both the atmosphere’s density and the atmospheric pressure is greatest, due to the weight of all of the air above compressing the air at the surface creating an extrememly thick ‚Mesozoic’ atmosphere... similar to being under water.

The last air sign Aquarius is symbolized by the glyph ‘water’....suggesting a connection between the air sign and water…..

A strong Aquarian slant gives the desire to identify with, merge with something greater than the self. The element of air is related to the principle of the logical mind...an exclusively human attribute, the ability to observe oneself. But in Vedic two planets, Mercury (air) and the Moon (water) signify the mind. The rational intellect assigned to Mercury and the Moon ruling human consciousness of thought and feeling.

Research is currently learning that thought if concentrated has the power to effect physical change and be communicated without physical implements, telepathy….a fluid form of communication......

Saturn natural ruler of Aquarius and traditional significator of time and borders, may suggest IMO that Pluto’s transit through Aquarius will see the dawn of fluid technologies....perhaps using thought for example, to flow matter between time and space...…:cool:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
It has recently been discussed that the earths atmosphere is actually like being under water....!

Air, unlike water or other liquids that have nearly constant density between the top and the bottom, the density of a planet’s atmosphere increases as one travels from the darkness of space downward to the planet’s surface. There is such an increase in pressure as we move downward towards the surface, that close to the planet’s surface both the atmosphere’s density and the atmospheric pressure is greatest, due to the weight of all of the air above compressing the air at the surface creating an extrememly thick ‚Mesozoic’ atmosphere... similar to being under water.

The last air sign Aquarius is symbolized by the glyph ‘water’....suggesting a connection between the air sign and water…..

A strong Aquarian slant gives the desire to identify with, merge with something greater than the self. The element of air is related to the principle of the logical mind...an exclusively human attribute, the ability to observe oneself. But in Vedic two planets, Mercury (air) and the Moon (water) signify the mind. The rational intellect assigned to Mercury and the Moon ruling human consciousness of thought and feeling.

Research is currently learning that thought if concentrated has the power to effect physical change and be communicated without physical implements, telepathy….a fluid form of communication......

Saturn natural ruler of Aquarius and traditional significator of time and borders, may suggest IMO that Pluto’s transit through Aquarius will see the dawn of fluid technologies....perhaps using thought for example, to flow matter between time and space...…:cool:

Aquarius is a stalwart as a sign can come - more rigid and unyielding than even Saturn. "Fluid technology?" There is nothing fluid about Aquarius in my mind - it is erratic, unbalanced and willing to toss the past and future under the bus in a moment's notice, just to shake things up. The more I think about all of this - the more I'm convinced technology as we know it will be destroyed and we will likely have to start a new way of life without the aids. Nothing about Aquarius change effect is ever fluid.

Maybe Neptune is squeeking into the discussion?

ALRESCHA

I'll edit the post again providing the links to various pages and put the exact astrological aspects and placements that'll bring such changes that I'm referring to for clarification.

I do not see a way to prevent the squares and oppositions from manifesting when it comes to the fixed cross and the collective.

I think that by then, some privileged people will have access to nano (Pluto) technology (Uranus) that will manage, heal and possibly even operate (Pluto) their bodies. http://www.northwestern.edu/newscen...r-speeds-healing-of-diabetic-skin-wounds.html That's what'll make it fluid (Pluto). The rest will have to deposit their stem cells (Pluto) to have spare organs ready (Pluto, but also Uranus, as Uranus is about producing the new, not fixing the old or hanging with it), as the spare organs banks will be established towards the end of the transit through Capricorn. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ntists-discover-possible-grow-new-organs.html They'll clone people like it's nothing. (Leo-Aqu axis stands for originality and Taurus-Scorpio axis being the organic, that is where that is going to come from)

Walking, eating and sleeping (Taurus stands for basic human needs, and the square to it would mean there's no time for those+ Taurus is a slow communicator, that's why walking will have to be sped up.) will be considered a waste of time, so they'll come up with ways to make it all faster. (Aquarius field sextiling and trining speed fields, squaring Tau and Sco) http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/05/12/the-end-of-food Astronauts and the army get things first, then they sell those to people later)

The authorities will have fully established 24/7 video and audio surveillance and control (Pluto) over everyone (Aquarius-all people, all space). http://www.wfs.org/futurist/january-february-2014-vol-48-no-1/privacy-and-surveillance-explosion Everyone will have gained access to anyone's privacy. They will use special scanners to ID people. http://www.macrumors.com/2014/01/21/apple-iris-scanning/ (Iris is as deep as it gets-Pluto) The corporations will have become nations. (The corporations are buying rivers, forests, hills and genes, the original, natural seeds, books, dictionaries, all that's left is air, but, once that's polluted some more, they'll buy it too during this Pluto transit and they are also making it legal to ban the use of those or legal to confiscate all matter if countries owe them money.)

Nearly everything will become artificial, all that the fixed cross stands for. (Taurus-food, seed, plants, nature, the currency, all will be artificial and electrified, Scorpio-reproduction, healing, regeneration, Leo-music, creativity, celebrities, all will be Computer powered and produced) Plants will produce electricity, as it will be cheaper to use wireless sources of power. (They'll need all sources possible to power everyone, it's biotech, after all, so-Pluto, but also Taurus). They'll rather have plants power technology than eat them. https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/science-ticker/roses-rigged-electrical-circuitry and http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...eaf-photosynthesis-could-replace-fossil-fuels (Aquarius field square to the Taurus field) People will be able to print organisms (organs now, organisms tomorrow: http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v32/n8/full/nbt.2958.html ) and develop intimate relationships (Scorpio square) with androids and all kinds of software. Drugs will be legal and there'll be no taboos (Aquarius emphasized with Pluto in it), but people will react funnily to spontaneous emotional communication (the extreme opposite, also emphasized). It will be considered rude to ask people's sex, name, make eye contact, get close or touch them unless you are already close. (Aquarius thinks everything is offensive, in this case, it'll be intimacy, as it doesn't ever create it) That is why everyone will consume virtual reality. (http://techcrunch.com/gallery/7-unexpected-virtual-reality-use-cases)

There'll also be a scourge, (Pluto being death, Aquarius being all society, opposing the vitality field and squaring the resource and regeneration and healing fields) probably cancer (Pluto), mostly thyroid gland (Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo, Cancer fields), because of the radiation (Pluto and Uranus). The air (Aqu) will be terribly polluted (Pluto) and the third world countries (those not compatible with the Leo/Aqu axis) will still use today's cars, while the others (I think Germany, because Germany is an Aries and the most influential pioneer in wind-powered power production) will have artificial leaves (Tau) on the walls of their buildings that'll purify the air inside.

The society )Aquarius) will lose the structure (Capricorn) that it's had throughout history and everyone will be obliged to take tests to prove they still have the required knowledge to do the work (there will be no discriminating education system). IQ will be crucial (Pluto in Aqu). Reading and writing caps will be common in the 1st world. http://jbhi.embs.org/2014/12/16/wearable-wireless-eeg-solutions-daily-life-applications-missing/ and http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/brain-control-the-user-interface-of-the-future/ and http://www.wired.com/2014/08/scientists-turn-bad-mice-memories-into-good/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCS0U-4Labw And they'll use reading caps for psychoanalyses. (research electropsychology) They'll neutralize dangerous people legally. They'll hunt (Pluto) the malignant narcissists (Badly aspected Scorpio and Leo energy) down as they won't be able to afford wasting the resources. (Sco-Tau afflicted by Pluto)

The education system will change, people will take 10 minute lessons when they feel like it, everyone will stay at home all the time and be allowed to use their original avatars online. (VR, Pluto in Aqu) There will be no textbooks, no study levels, (Capricorn and Virgo energy lost and/or unknown to the age) therefore, they'll run special tests to determine the knowledge levels. (already happening in foreign language learning) Children will be categorized according to their IQs. *the future of education, Aqu imposes its value system that prioritizes IQ) It will be mandatory to pass your mother tongue tests to obtain certificates that will allow you to work and use certain categories of words publicly (officially and online) as nobody will read books anymore. (Cap from the 12th acts like an enemy, so constant improvement implies the use of the more efficient tool-thumbnails. (The Chinese characters) They'll issue commands and how to use/do instructions instead of giving explanations, so teaching will come down to programming, as it's faster than having people using their brains. (the writing caps already alter memory, Pluto is experience, its gonna be altered) Until they come up with a solution of loading knowledge like they do in the Matrix films. Rich kids will have androids never leave their side, like in those Digimon cartoons. (they summon the holograms of mutants using robotic eggs, I count Pluto as the ruler of eggs) And they'll all wear gloves all the time too. (Pluto in cap trining the Gemini field)

Scientists will prove the existence of the paranormal and that death isn't the end of it. (Pluto will push the limits of the Aquarian potential)

India and China will struggle to pump the flood water out, as Tibet will be melting rapidly and Russia will grow maize to feed the poor. (to mutate the genes of the poor, Pluto squaring the Tau field, Russia being Pisces Sun, will act as the resource provider from its 2nd) Gradually, the segregation between those who live in a robot-maintained environment and the 3rd world will get bigger, as they'll be too sick or dangerous and will only be allowed in if they agree to install nano biotech to not be hazardous to others. (Pluto in Aqu opposite the Leo field)

Since robots and software will have taken over the industry almost completely, you won't have that much of a choice when you go places, like, on Mondays they'll serve artificial meals A, B and C only, then change the menu the next day, and you will have no right to choose where you sit, but you'll have to sit right next to the other customers or passengers on the bullet trains. That's because robots will make food and they won't waste energy dispatching unnecessary numbers of wagons. (Japan is an Aqu country, that's how it is there, they won't trouble the waiter go an extra meter or two skipping tables so that they'd have privacy) That and not being able to comprehend the importance of the individuality. (opposing the Leo field)

We will explore the Ocean and dig everywhere for pristine water, as most of the water we have access to today will be polluted. German engineers will travel around the world (Aries sextile Aquarius field) to teach people (trie sag field) how to use the power of the wind (Pluto in Aqu) to produce energy, but several powers (Leo opposing Pluto carrying society) will have control (Pluto) of the air currents (Aqu), so it won't help them much. (Pluto in Aqu)

Then, when all that becomes unbearable, they'll start uploading their consciousness (pluto) into a super computer (aqu) to live forever. They're looking to kill nature (tau) and reproduction (sco), to stop reincarnation (pluto) and kill (pluto) the future (aqu).

And I'm thinking: mind hacking and thought reading as means of control and/or communication. (pluto in Aqu)

But we need to get through the 2020 first.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Liquid crystals are already here. :D

Holograms will be common, that's another Pluto in Aqu symbol

We have to be realistic here, it is mankind we're talking about here, all that is going to happen. They will not be able to see that nothing needs to be extreme and that they needn't sacrifice nature, intimacy, free will and independent thinking for the sake of false peace maintained by robots and genetic mutations control. All of that is fixed cross friction, but with Pluto in Aquarius.

Pluto will make mind liberation extreme, so, nobody will appreciate history, tradition and culture as we know it today. They'll seek to destroy it instead.

Last edited:

david starling

(IMO) We are collectively transitioning, slowly but surely, into what is currently known as the "dream state". The Aquarian glyph symbolizes Thought Waves. In the dream state, these waves will overtly affect Reality, as we collectively experience it. Pluto is about transition into the realm of dreams. So we very well may be temporally close to finding out what this Age of Aquarius stuff is really about, and until then all bets are off : We'll just have to wait and see. Regarding a paradigm-shift this profound, projecting the current collective state of the human mind into the future is fraught with uncertainty. In theory, Aquarius is the most humanitarian of signs, and human nature is subject to change, like everything else. Personally, I feel that Pluto in Aquarius will be a good thing--constructive and instructive, not destructive.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Could you describe the world during that transit t least a little?

Everything I've listed already exists and is done exactly the way I described in certain parts of the world. It is going to happen.

Not considering possible risks and never thinking about what could go wrong is very Aquarian. Irresponsible and destructive.

I like what you wrote about subconsciousness and unconsciousness and the crosses back then. Neptune is about the dream state, Pluto is about the subconscious.

This one could be about allowing an authority to read and control every individual's subconsciousness and put them down if they experience anger. There's your brain wave control.

Inline

Liquid crystals are already here. :D

I started thinking about liquid crystal (phases) found in concentrated protein like DNA....!

One example is spider silk, which when tested was stronger than steel.
Consisting of mainly protein, spider silks are much less dense than of the density of steel, so one silk strand (dragline) long enough to circle the Earth would only weigh 500 grams....

Imagine what types of buildings can be created using such a strong, almost weightless material...huge skyscrapers with hundreds of floors, floating perhaps?! And what will happen with the human genome....they will strengthen it using liquid crystal to strengthrn it to steel?

IMO, biological technology as renewable resource as well as a strengthening agent might also be possible during a Pluto tr Aqua phase.

ALRESCHA

I started thinking about liquid crystal (phases) found in concentrated protein like DNA....!

One example is spider silk, which when tested was stronger than steel.
Consisting of mainly protein, spider silks are much less dense than of the density of steel, so one silk strand (dragline) long enough to circle the Earth would only weigh 500 grams....

Imagine what types of buildings can be created using such a strong, almost weightless material...huge skyscrapers with hundreds of floors, floating perhaps?! And what will happen with the human genome....they will strengthen it using liquid crystal to strengthrn it to steel?

IMO, biological technology as renewable resource as well as a strengthening agent might also be possible during a Pluto tr Aqua phase.

That is exactly what I am talking about. But, they'll pervert it. They'll empower humans giving them such super human powers, so that will come with a price of letting them take control over people's consciousness in case they decide to use those to hurt anyone.

They' stop noticeable signs of aging for some.

Not only asking what gender they are, but also how old they are will be offensive and probably illegal for security reasons.

Electricity will run through everything, and everyone will be addicted to virtual reality. Information and electricity will be the new currencies.

They'll consider themselves a genius kind, but, in reality, they won't be able to think, let alone do anything without software.

But when you weigh out the two options, you see why that one is wrong.

Alas, Aquarius is addicted to all things new...

Last edited:

david starling

Alrescha, for me, at this point on the Linear Time Line, the Age of Aquarius is the light at the end of the tunnel. The "tunnel" is the final culmination of the Age that is ending --one last Soul-testing epoch. And you and Kitchy are right: Pluto's transit through Aquarius could make conditions in this tunnel even worse in the short run. But it will also (IMO) strengthen the magnetic current drawing us into the new Age, pulling us out of the tunnel. For all of those frightened by the prospect of entering the Aquarian Age in their own lifetimes: That HASN'T HAPPENED YET; and when (and if) it does, you'll be glad you made it through. That light at the end of the tunnel really isn't a train coming, as you seem to think.
(Sorry about the capitalization--I'm using a tablet, and it wouldn't let me underline or italicize.)

Last edited:

Inline

Pluto will make mind liberation extreme, so, nobody will appreciate history, tradition and culture as we know it today. They'll seek to destroy it instead.

Another symbol for TR Pluto Aquarius is in IMO, the dolphin....

Recent scientific breakthroughs in technology have bridged the communication gap between humans and dolphins, apparently. ADAM - a living, artificial intelligence (?) offers apparently amazing opportunities to explore the frontiers of mind according to the non-profit organisation, Interspecies Telepathic Project (ITP).

Apparently, they have established an 'interactive dialog between dolphins and humans', which give new insights into our genetic link(?!) with dolphins, as well as a new understanding of our primoridal origins may be achieved....!

If Pluto tr Aqua is in any destructive...?

Perhaps the desctructive side of these types of experiments are what we should expect to see.

david starling

I think the destructive side will be having our feelings hurt when the dolphins are able to tell us what they REALLY think of us and what we've done to the oceans! :sad:

ALRESCHA

Another symbol for TR Pluto Aquarius is in IMO, the dolphin....

Recent scientific breakthroughs in technology have bridged the communication gap between humans and dolphins, apparently. ADAM - a living, artificial intelligence (?) offers apparently amazing opportunities to explore the frontiers of mind according to the non-profit organisation, Interspecies Telepathic Project (ITP).

Apparently, they have established an 'interactive dialog between dolphins and humans', which give new insights into our genetic link(?!) with dolphins, as well as a new understanding of our primoridal origins may be achieved....!

If Pluto tr Aqua is in any destructive...?

Perhaps the desctructive side of these types of experiments are what we should expect to see.

the collective consciousness is the ultimate goal.

The majority will trade their minds for the latest gadgets that will prevent any decay.

I would love to be able to learn the language of the trees and animals, and they'll decode it!

Smartphones can translate foreign languages text already and imitate the background of the text delivering the exact same image, so I expect that to happen soon!

But, Flipper's gonna say:

01101101 01101111 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100110 01100101 01110011 01101000 00101100 00100000 01100111 01101001 01101101 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100110 01100101 01110011 01101000 00100001

So, people are going to need to upgrade their caps or glasses or get a new microchip implant to translate that for them.

If there are still dolphins around at the time.

That Pluto could also mean a global nuclear disaster, inability to survive solar flares that will result in the development of underground and mobile underwater cities to help survive that and all kinds of mutations and get away from zombies.

I think the destructive side will be having our feelings hurt when the dolphins are able to tell us what they REALLY think of us and what we've done to the oceans! :sad:

Dolphins are probably as intelligent as humans, they have the same behavioral patterns. Here: http://www.unbelievable-facts.com/2015/08/dolphins-facts.html

I'd expect angry kids to team-up with angry dolphins.

VR is going to be consumed for fun and communication first, then work too, then nobody will ever want to leave it. Especially after they tell them they can make a library of souls. Is that the ultimate prize you're talking about?

Honestly, I avoided being brutally honest about this and writeing how I really feel about it. I don't want to sound too fatalistic. But, thinking you are worthless just because you can't fly and talk with birds is crazy and that is how people will come to feel after they get hooked on VR. Nothing beats nature. To what purpose do we need to make everything more efficient? I do not see us working any less now that we have so many machines and software to help us get things done faster. More people are depressed, we still have wars, we are not doing anything to conserve our resources. I do not see anyone making a blueberry picking robot. But I do expect a laser equipped fence that detects weed seeds and pests and kill them to become available soon enough. I do not see our environment getting any healthier, us getting smarter, more peaceful or educated. And I could cry about art.

The only thing I sometimes think they'd be right about is scanning brains for any signs of narcissism and getting rid of those people. Although, it'd be fun to put them in a real reality show and observe what happens when you isolate a great number of narcs together ahahahahahha hahahahahahahaa

Anyway, it's gonna take a lot more than a flying car and a nano implant that makes the skin glow green to impress me. I'm not giving my mind, selling my soul, isn't it, for those details. Peace is possible at this stage, right now. Those are all just Brave, New world commercials. Divide and conquer is what they did, and too few will see that. We need to think deeply about it. Once that Pluto hits, software will gain independence and turn on us because it will be smart and estimate we are hazardous.

Last edited:

Inline

...the collective consciousness is the ultimate goal.

.......Once that Pluto hits, software will gain independence and turn on us because it will be smart and estimate we are hazardous.

I think you're onto something here.....TR Pluto Aqua could very well be the control of the collective thru consciousness, fixed controlled thinking...hmmm?

I remember reading a script from a seminar given by Liz Greene, i think, back in the late 80's when they were doing exactly the same thing, brainstorming about TR Pluto in Capricorn, it seemed soooo far off....

There were suggestions like the end of the Roman Catholic church and the Pope, a return to hard labour, starvation, working the earth under difficult weather conditions, a more agricultural existence....

So...yes, the church has suffered but it is still standing. There's awareness around all things earthly and weather is a huge concern....but some predictions appear to have been avoided...?

Did we manage to avert them, or were they just never to be?

This i'd like to know....especially to prepare, at least psychologically!:wink:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I think you're onto something here.....TR Pluto Aqua could very well be the control of the collective thru consciousness, fixed controlled thinking...hmmm?

I remember reading a script from a seminar given by Liz Greene, i think, back in the late 80's when they were doing exactly the same thing, brainstorming about TR Pluto in Capricorn, it seemed soooo far off....

There were suggestions like the end of the Roman Catholic church and the Pope, a return to hard labour, starvation, working the earth under difficult weather conditions, a more agricultural existence....

So...yes, the church has suffered but it is still standing. There's awareness around all things earthly and weather is a huge concern....but some predictions appear to have been avoided...?

Did we manage to avert them, or were they just never to be?

This i'd like to know....especially to prepare, at least psychologically!:wink:

This will be the end of the church, all that is going to happen too. Pope himself said that we need to come together. They'll blame religion for wars and use the act of bringing the peace by destroying religion that's supposedly started the currently ongoing war as an excuse to impose a single world government.

50% of the population will lose their jobs in the next 4-5 decades, they say. I suspect sooner, we're ruled by Uranus in this age. They'll be allowed to grow a limited number of plants for food, because they do not own the patents and for some that do not require such authorization, they'll be banned for conducting unethical business, depriving corporations that already do that of their income as a competition. It will be impossible to grow plants without high tech equipment very soon.

And for my previous posts, all I did was analyse the fixed cross friction with Pluto in Aquarius considering how far we've come in terms of genetic engineering, geo engineering, robot building and biotechnology. And yes, a single mind controlling everyone else's minds is what I see in that opposition. It's already happening.

david starling

Alrescha, your expections for the Age of Aquarius are so low, it makes me wonder what has led you to that conclusion. You appear to want it that way(?), which is fine if it works for you--pessimists are rarely disappointed, and negative-thinking can sometimes be useful. In my opinion, not only hasn't the Aquarian Age taken effect yet, but the nightmare scenario you're expecting is the last and most concentrated phase of the Age that's ending. Can you provide a reason or reasons for your doom and gloom predictions? Are they relatively short-term and temporary or long-range? And if they're what you believe the Age of Aquarius will really be like once it truly affects our Collective Awareness, then we seem to be working from differing paradigms. Not a debate--just friendly curiosity!

Last edited: