Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 01-16-2015, 09:46 PM

Question North Node in Aquarius 5th house

I was wondering about this aspect. It seems pretty contradictory, am I right?
As 5th house is about focusing on oneself, and NN in Aquarius forces people to focus on others (if I understand things correctly, because I read that it also indicates a need to treat others as friends and equals, regardless of the role others seem to play in our lifes, and to stand on the ground firmly).

Any ideas what exactly could be the lesson of this kind of NN?

Last edited by hebke2011; 01-16-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 01-16-2015, 11:39 PM
Banned

Re: North Node in Aquarius 5th house

the lesson might be that your path to experiencing your inner guidance will be found in relationships with unique individuals that give you further insights to yourself.

rahu
Unread 01-17-2015, 03:58 AM

could not agree more with your thoughts and understanding you are absolutely correct.
Unread 01-17-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebke2011 View Post
As 5th house is about focusing on oneself, and NN in Aquarius forces people to focus on others (if I understand things correctly, because I read that it also indicates a need to treat others as friends and equals, regardless of the role others seem to play in our lifes, and to stand on the ground firmly).

Any ideas what exactly could be the lesson of this kind of NN?
NN Aquarius 5th house, interest in aviation, astronomy, astrology. Being a techno freak as a past time. The 5th house has many meanings, procreation, recreation and creativity. Leisure and pleasure pursuits.
Lovers and children. It would depend on what aspects the NN has elsewhere how you may play it out. You can have Aquarian children or those seen as really eccentric and unconventional. Same with a lover.
You may even consider adopting or fostering a child.
Unread 11-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebke2011 View Post

(...) Any ideas what exactly could be the lesson of this kind of NN?
No, I don't think it is contradictory. It looks like the life challenge will be about shifting away from believing you know better attitude about parenting or unresolved issues with your dad. There is likely something about authority to be reviewed and adjusted.

If there are childhood pains or if you are the child of divorced parents, this north node position suggests you may have seen or understood things that your parents wouldn't or couldn't understand. If so, you will need to take care of your inner child in order to avoid being overwhelmed his/her unresolved emotions from the past. Otherwise, it could turn into something like: "I am going to prove you I will be a better parent than mine were!" trip. You have nothing to prove, because people will naturally observe it if you behave like one.

Last edited by Poupoupidou; 05-16-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Tags
aquarius, house, node, north