Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 12-08-2014, 04:14 AM

Question I Need a change...what's next ?

So I have completed a culinary degree in baking and pastry with the idea that this is something I really want to do.

Upon finishing an job searching and working at different places I've learned that I love working with my hands, and I enjoy the process of making things but it doesn't have to involve baking.

I've researched my chart and I'm currently brainstorming another career possibility.So far I have some good positions (from what I can see) for writing but I don't personally like writing. Other than that my Venus seems well aspected for something creative and I have some aspects that indicate working with my intellect and hands but creativity plays a part into this, perhaps involving food (ceres).

What aspects would show signs of freelance work possibly graphic design ?
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_sterling_gordon.18242.48321.gif (56.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Chaotic_Crab; 12-08-2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: too long
Unread 12-23-2014, 04:37 AM

Re: I Need a change...what's next ?

Your main interest is to stand out. You have many skills and pretty much can be happy with just about anything (POF in mutable Gemini in the 5th house). You want to express yourself creatively. There is no rule that says you have to do just one thing. Multl-task and you'll gravitate to where you think you can get recognized.

Chart
Unread 01-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite View Post
Your main interest is to stand out. You have many skills and pretty much can be happy with just about anything (POF in mutable Gemini in the 5th house). You want to express yourself creatively. There is no rule that says you have to do just one thing. Multl-task and you'll gravitate to where you think you can get recognized.
Hmm that sounds like good advice, The problem I feel is that I have tried narrowing things down but still am interested in several things; I guess like you said this would be the ideal way for me to come to a conclusion by multitasking, which in and of itself gives me good feeling in general. Although I'm not familar with one thing you said what's "POF" ?
Unread 01-03-2015, 02:22 AM

POF is Part of Fortune.

Chart
Unread 01-03-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic_Crab View Post
So I have completed a culinary degree in baking and pastry with the idea that this is something I really want to do.

Upon finishing an job searching and working at different places I've learned that I love working with my hands, and I enjoy the process of making things but it doesn't have to involve baking.

I've researched my chart and I'm currently brainstorming another career possibility.So far I have some good positions (from what I can see) for writing but I don't personally like writing. Other than that my Venus seems well aspected for something creative and I have some aspects that indicate working with my intellect and hands but creativity plays a part into this, perhaps involving food (ceres).

What aspects would show signs of freelance work possibly graphic design ?
as you know water rules your 6th house of everyday work and also your career area. Plus your 2nd house of earning income talents.

I feel that food and wines such as a licensed restaurant and by the sea, or dealing with seafood etc. Catering from home and having a cottage industry, selling baked goods to food outlets. I can see you perhaps teaching cuisine at a local college and being involved with a large corporation. Graphic design?? No. Not really. You may get involved with foreign contacts and import or export foodstuffs and wines.
You may be involved with photography say for culinary magazines.

I see your 5th house is quite prominent but that is your creativity and hobbies, leisure and pleasure activities, but does not necessarily point to money making abilities.

By the way are twins in your family? You may have them yourself. Or a lover is a twin..... way off topic but there you are....

Last edited by Claire19; 01-03-2015 at 06:22 AM.
Unread 01-03-2015, 04:00 PM

Cool Re: I Need a change...what's next ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
as you know water rules your 6th house of everyday work and also your career area. Plus your 2nd house of earning income talents.

I feel that food and wines such as a licensed restaurant and by the sea, or dealing with seafood etc. Catering from home and having a cottage industry, selling baked goods to food outlets. I can see you perhaps teaching cuisine at a local college and being involved with a large corporation. Graphic design?? No. Not really. You may get involved with foreign contacts and import or export foodstuffs and wines.
You may be involved with photography say for culinary magazines.

I see your 5th house is quite prominent but that is your creativity and hobbies, leisure and pleasure activities, but does not necessarily point to money making abilities.

By the way are twins in your family? You may have them yourself. Or a lover is a twin..... way off topic but there you are....
Well I must that is a very insightful interpretation! Thank so much for your input!.
Making baked goods for food outlets or doing food photography both sound like something that I would enjoy and from your interpretation these would be good use of my connections with food in order to make a living. It helps to know what what skills will not lead into a career so I can focus more on the ones that do, or understand what's better kept as a hobby.

Is there a connection between photography and water or running a business ?

Oh and as you mentioned I do have twins in my family, and interesting to know that I have a possibility to have twins myself; Very intriguing!
Unread 01-12-2015, 04:41 AM

When its about reliving your mind with the hint of creativity than i guess you should walk a way where your interest is taking you.

Tags
career advice, changewhat, creativity, food, hands