What in my chart makes me become misunderstood?

Lykanized

Ok. I'm having a recurring issue where I get misunderstood. I'm genuine with people and I show then love and empathy and sympathy, but I'm also no doormat. THese traits in themselves shouldn't lead to people thinking I'm a horrible person, but I have people who have literally admitted to stalking me online for months to create a narrative about who I am and paint me as a complete villain. If I do make a mistake, I admit it, but it seems to me no one else is interested in making peace or admitting their own part in whatever occurs

I have people rile up entire masses of other people against me and get them to believe absurd stories that paint me as a demon. I don't get it because I try to be good to people and I try to be honest. I will say, again, I'm not one to let myself or anyone else get taken advantage of so I will speak up if I see injustice. But the fact people paint me as a villain for this is a mystery to me

Perhaps there are other things I'm just not seeing. And please trust me, I've done intensive inner work. I don't lose my **** with people. I try to understand people. I reach out without animosity and attempt to make peace if something goes wrong. But they don't want to

I must be doing something wrong. I just don't get it. People are unwilling to hear my side of the story always

Any insight would be appreciated. I'm truly at a loss for words at how willing people are to turn against me and maybe there's something wrong with how I express myself? I don't know. It's making me hate people and distrust them. Especially knowing people would go so far as to stalk me online on multiple accounts and closely monitor my behavior and posts

Attachments

• natalChart.jpg
    natalChart.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 72
  • natalAspects.png
    natalAspects.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 34

AppLeo

Well, you've got moon conjunct mars in the first house. So clearly you have no problem expressing yourself. Mars moon people are very aggressive and passionate about life. With these two planets in your first house, you wear your heart on your sleeve. And with these placements in Virgo, I highly doubt that you're being misunderstood. I think people get where you're coming from; they just don't like where you're coming from, especially since virgo can be quite critical and cold with words.

Your mars and moon are square venus gemini. So obviously there's going to be a lot of conflicts and high energy in all the relationships you encounter. I think this square makes you desparate for harmonious connections, love, and pleasure that you forget that you can too focused on yourself and your needs that you end up putting people off.

I guess your savior is the uranus and neptune conjunction trine your moon and mars. Take a step back and use your third eye. Stop getting lost in the intricate words and bickering conversations. Feel what is right, and as you have said, work on empathy. But uranus and neptune are also inconjunct your venus, so that could be making it worse? I honestly haven't figured out inconjunctions yet...

but yeah that's my analysis, even though I don't think it's that great
I don't really know you and your situation so it's hard to connect the two

Lykanized

Well, you've got moon conjunct mars in the first house. So clearly you have no problem expressing yourself. Mars moon people are very aggressive and passionate about life. With these two planets in your first house, you wear your heart on your sleeve. And with these placements in Virgo, I highly doubt that you're being misunderstood. I think people get where you're coming from; they just don't like where you're coming from, especially since virgo can be quite critical and cold with words.
I can tell you without a doubt they do misunderstand me. And people do a lot in very minor ways as well

ElenaJ

We express our selves through the filter of our ascendent.
Yours is ruled by mercury (yes, on the critical side as AppLeo wrote), it's in your 11th of friends.
Mercury, being communications, is sensitive but also moody in cancer.
When you want to say something, Uranus in opposition tends to push you forward and while you are saying one thing you are already thinking of the next thing, so messages can get a bit garbled up and jumbled. So you can rely on the Neptune opposition, but certainly that doesn't clear things up, does it?
Mercury opposite uranus/neptune is great for insight, creativity, originality, sensitivity, but not really for getting across your message.
So, how is the 3rd of communication? Ruled by mars, on emotional intuitive moon. Mars wants to dot all the i's. Mars wants to put things right, not maliciously but because its nice to have things orderly and clear and why shouldn't we correct what's out of line. Virgo loves doing that.
Unfortunately, not everyone likes being on the receiving end of it.
The 12th house gives us insight into our psychology, and yours is ruled by sun, again sensitive cancer, but at 29 degrees and making no aspects in your chart. There is no development potential going on here.
So you have all this very creative energy within you that doesn't "funnel"" properly to the outside world.

AppLeo

I can tell you without a doubt they do misunderstand me. And people do a lot in very minor ways as well

take a communications class...

also, mercury has been retrograde in pisces, and that would fall in your 7th house of relationships, so maybe that's where the misunderstanding is coming from? Not to mention that it's completely opposite your virgo placements.

IleneK

Premium Member
Please forgive if this is out of order. I've followed your threads for some time with interest. You are thoughtful, empathetic, kind. And you do know how to hold your ground.
When you write above that "I have people who have literally admitted to stalking me online for months to create a narrative about who I am and paint me as a complete villain." quite honestly it makes me think that you are hanging out in the wrong venue or with the wrong crowd.

Perhaps there is something of misunderstanding by others. I would also urge you to make room for the possibility that you, too, may be misunderstanding or missing something.

I am thinking there may be misunderstanding by others out in the world about you through your Venus in the 10th square Moon-Mars? And the unpleasant reception between Venus towards your feeling life/Moon by reception.

And there may be misunderstanding on your part based on your Merc-Nep opposition.

But I come back to my original thought: you need to hang out in the company of people who engage the world as you might like to. Like out in the world: warm hand to warm hand. You are deserving of that.

Last edited:

Eric traveller

You have your Chiron in Leo and your South node is in Gemini; that could be it.
Leo is outgoing, kind and warm and loyal and compassionate- having Chiron would indicate wounding there in that area; where you are kind and compassionate and loyal and outgoing you'd be wounded by others when being kind, warm and generous and loyal etc.It aspects your 6h house of daily jobs/activities and chores, doings. Does it happen to you at work? Or where does it happen.
Does that sound like it's applicable? Check out your aspects and squares etc., it can get incredibly complicated. But, just looking at your chart that's what I saw.
Do you imagine this, or think about it lots Or is it something that actually physically manifests. Thanks. Also, I think Elena J had a lot to say.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I know there's something about my expression. I'm sure all of the aspects and placements people have mentioned converge together to create communication issues

I can feel when I express myself that often how I'm expressing myself is against the grain, but for some reason, I can't figure out how to go with the grain. It's like no matter what, how I express myself is gonna rub someone the wrong way, it's provocative in some way whether I want it to be or not. I can feel it, so it's so odd that I can't tap into how to express myself in a way that doesn't go against the grain

Mercury opposite Uranus is the bane of my existence sometimes. That and my Venus-Mars square which probably creates emotional tension and fieriness to my expression(or passion), along with the Mercury-Neptune opposition are my tightest aspects. And given that they're gonna express themselves in that very present Virgo, I can see how it's a major part of my chart. In some ways I feel it even supersedes the energy of having a first house moon or first house Mars. That Uranus just comes in like a landslide

Even worse is the Pluto 3rd house because I think that makes me even more analytical, observerational, and dogged in my desire to get to the core of a situation. And my mind can easily see others and when they're projecting or being dishonest so calling people out doesn't win me any favors

And yeah, it's possible I misunderstand people as well, however, the sheer intensity of the reactions I get sometimes is what surprises me and I genuinely don't feel it's deserved. Especially because I really do try to smooth things out and admit my own faults in situations. It's like people want me to be an enemy

Lykanized

Please forgive if this is out of order. I've followed your threads for some time with interest. You are thoughtful, empathetic, kind. And you do know how to hold your ground.
When you write above that "I have people who have literally admitted to stalking me online for months to create a narrative about who I am and paint me as a complete villain." quite honestly it makes me think that you are hanging out in the wrong venue or with the wrong crowd.

Perhaps there is something of misunderstanding by others. I would also urge you to make room for the possibility that you, too, may be misunderstanding or missing something.

I am thinking there may be misunderstanding by others out in the world about you through your Venus in the 10th square Moon-Mars? And the unpleasant reception between Venus towards your feeling life/Moon by reception.

And there may be misunderstanding on your part based on your Merc-Nep opposition.

But I come back to my original thought: you need to hang out in the company of people who engage the world as you might like to. Like out in the world: warm hand to warm hand. You are deserving of that.
No, not out of order at all. Thank you for this feedback <3
The thing is, in the past, I had many toxic behaviors and I've grown a lot. People were accusing me of all kinds of absurd things like gaslighting others, fooling others into thinking I'm a good person, trying to sabotage others(I was actually outing people who were causing harm to other people and to myself and it was only a few people, not like I was going out like a cop), of being an emotional vampire... However, I highly suspect some of the accusations came from the same people since someone admitted to creating multiple accounts and monitoring me on them

I think I've realized I'm strong enough in my self perception that I know I'm a good person, but they did make me question myself. They made me question if I really was just a drain on everyone else and if anyone who thought i was a good person was just being fooled

I think I need to work on holding my ground without also giving others more fodder by reacting to them. I practiced that within the past few days as the fires of this incident died down and I'm happy to have learned that and to have learned that I can have things like this happen without completely questioning if I'm a bad person or not as I would've in the past

On the surface, Venus in Gemini in the 10th seems like a great placement, but perhaps with my aspects it isn't. Maybe that moon-Venus square is what makes me sometimes question if peoples' perception is correct. And those Mercury aspects are pretty insane lol, I know those are there generating some energy in my Gemini and Virgo placements

how do you think Mercury opposite Neptune may be playing out here?

Lykanized

I'm not sure what exactly causes this, but there's definitely a language block between me and everyone else. I can recognize it, but I can't bridge the gap. The only people I can connect with are highly intuitive thinkers who are able to intuitively connect with my thoughts

but I digress. There are many communication issues, but this particular one I'm focusing on in this thread hasn't much to do with that language barrier. This is something different

conspiracy theorist

Based on what you're saying, this sounds like a set of problems tied to one situation and group. If that is the case, you'd also have to factor in their contribution to the misunderstandings of your character and intentions.

Or is this really a problem that you have in others spheres and groups, as well?

It's easy to misunderstand complex people.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

If my suspicion is correct on the particular players in this drama (I've seen you mention similar controversies before which could be the same or different people), I think this article will be enlightening on what I believe is the crux of the matter i.e. it's not you, it's them.

The distinction between bias and agency
https://theethicalskeptic.com/2020/01/04/the-distinction-between-bias-and-agency/

It's non astrological and will surely get scrubbed by our wonderful mods, but nonetheless I think it's something that will provide some insight into the situation.

AppLeo

I love you Apps, but a communications class won't help me lol
Part of that is obstinance on my part. I don't want to learn conventional communication

Yeah your mercury-uranus aspect....

I'm not sure what exactly causes this, but there's definitely a language block between me and everyone else. I can recognize it, but I can't bridge the gap. The only people I can connect with are highly intuitive thinkers who are able to intuitively connect with my thoughts

but I digress. There are many communication issues, but this particular one I'm focusing on in this thread hasn't much to do with that language barrier. This is something different

Maybe the people you talk to are just morons or a waste of time. You obviously think deeper with more complexity than most people, so...

don't cast your pearls before swine

AppLeo

If my suspicion is correct on the particular players in this drama (I've seen you mention similar controversies before which could be the same or different people), I think this article will be enlightening on what I believe is the crux of the matter i.e. it's not you, it's them.

The distinction between bias and agency
https://theethicalskeptic.com/2020/01/04/the-distinction-between-bias-and-agency/

It's non astrological and will surely get scrubbed by our wonderful mods, but nonetheless I think it's something that will provide some insight into the situation.

you're obsessed with ethical skeptic

Ukpoohbear

‘To understand other people first we must understand ourselves.’ I think part of the problem is not understanding yourself, which comes with time. You’re attracting people who don’t understand themselves either, or they wouldn’t attack you and if you understood yourself, you would be better equipped to understand them.

Also, though, if somebody is attacking you, it’s not personal. However, subconsciously, they could sense in you that you are much further along the path in understanding yourself than they are, and they hate it and want to drag you down.

Edit: to add astrology to this, your Pluto in 3rd shows that all your emotional turmoil actually leads to a far better understanding of yourself than what most people will have, same with the Moon conjunction Mars in 1st - it’s a tough road fighting the confusion but it leads to a greater strength than if there were no confusion at all.

ElenaJ

"The only people I can connect with are highly intuitive thinkers who are able to intuitively connect with my thoughts"
Sounds like mercury opposing Neptune.

xichuwangwai

Ok. I'm having a recurring issue where I get misunderstood. I'm genuine with people and I show then love and empathy and sympathy, but I'm also no doormat. THese traits in themselves shouldn't lead to people thinking I'm a horrible person, but I have people who have literally admitted to stalking me online for months to create a narrative about who I am and paint me as a complete villain. If I do make a mistake, I admit it, but it seems to me no one else is interested in making peace or admitting their own part in whatever occurs

I have people rile up entire masses of other people against me and get them to believe absurd stories that paint me as a demon. I don't get it because I try to be good to people and I try to be honest. I will say, again, I'm not one to let myself or anyone else get taken advantage of so I will speak up if I see injustice. But the fact people paint me as a villain for this is a mystery to me

Perhaps there are other things I'm just not seeing. And please trust me, I've done intensive inner work. I don't lose my **** with people. I try to understand people. I reach out without animosity and attempt to make peace if something goes wrong. But they don't want to

I must be doing something wrong. I just don't get it. People are unwilling to hear my side of the story always

Any insight would be appreciated. I'm truly at a loss for words at how willing people are to turn against me and maybe there's something wrong with how I express myself? I don't know. It's making me hate people and distrust them. Especially knowing people would go so far as to stalk me online on multiple accounts and closely monitor my behavior and posts

the source of the problem:
you're smarter than most people + you tend to do your best to seek for the truth

these are good traits most of the time, but when it comes to relationgships, they might not be

when you're smarter, you see things most people don't, you say things most people don't really understand, misunderstandings show up, this is where explainations might help, but you're busy seeking for the truth, even if you explain, you still focus on the truth, and more misunderstandings show up, let's face it, that is not how relationships work, a relationship is not about the truth, it's about... who am I kidding, I'm not so good at this relation thing myself