Will he ask me out?

elvire

hello,

For several months now I have been wondering if this man at my workplace is interested me. I had the feeling that he was because of non-verbal signs and odd bumpings but he never approached me . I did not notice him at the beginning but now that I did, I feel like he is pulling away. I wonder if he wants to ask me out and if he is still interested in me ? or maybe he changed his mind... I am confused now because he is sending mixed signals.
So I set up an horary chart to find out if he wants to ask me out. My ascendant is in aries so I am ruled by mars in the first house and he is libra in the seventh house ruled by venus in 10th house.My co-ruler moon is conjunct mars and I am also conjunct uranus. There is a transmission by trine between venus and uranus and since moon and mars are conjunct uranus I guess there is an interest between us? and so maybe Yes he will ask me out?
However him venus conjunct saturn and square my moon might indicate obstacles from an older person?

thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Capturerelation.jpg
    Capturerelation.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51

ElenaJ

the Venus/uranus trine is separating, so it's past.
Can we take this as a 5th house question?
North node is conjunct the cusp.
In that case he is moon, approaching a conjunction to you, mars?

greybeard

Maybe you could talk to him...? Nah, that would be too simple and direct.

Kaw-li-jah. You know, the old Hank Williams song about the Wooden Indian.

elvire

Thank you for your answer.If we take the 5th house, in terms of timing, he should approach me soon ?
He hasn't this week and we were at a gathering today he did not approach me. I did not get any signs so his interest may have worn off. So maybe after all he is venus and he decided to move on.
Greybeard thanks for the song, I love it :)
I would have approached him if the signs were still there. Does the chart suggest he has already someone in his life?

ElenaJ

There is no date on the chart, but moon would conjunct mars in 6 units (days?) from the date.
I think Greybeard does have a good point.

greybeard

Women demand equality. But relinquish their feminine prerogatives? Never!

Men run the Risk of Rejection.
Women hold the Right of Refusal.

Now that's neither fair nor equal.

If the mountain won't come to Mohammad, then let Mohammad go to the mountain.

Or as Larry the Cable Guy says, "Git 'er done!"

Do you mean to tell me that you will be content to go through life never knowing what might have been

When all you have to do is walk up to the man and say, "I find you very attractive! As a matter of fact, I can't keep my eyes off of you [optional]."....

Sort of break the ice, get his attention. Then you will Know, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

But perhaps you find it more entertaining to torture and tantalize yourself with a phantasm. Your horoscope will clarify that for you.

Last edited:

besitos

Women demand equality. But relinquish their feminine prerogatives? Never!

Men run the Risk of Rejection.
Women hold the Right of Refusal.

Now that's neither fair nor equal.

If the mountain won't come to Mohammad, then let Mohammad go to the mountain.

Or as Larry the Cable Guy says, "Git 'er done!"

Do you mean to tell me that you will be content to go through life never knowing what might have been

When all you have to do is walk up to the man and say, "I find you very attractive! As a matter of fact, I can't keep my eyes off of you [optional]."....

Sort of break the ice, get his attention. Then you will Know, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

But perhaps you find it more entertaining to torture and tantalize yourself with a phantasm. Your horoscope will clarify that for you.

This seems unwarranted to the original post.

Original poster didn’t say they were female or feminine, and they said that they would have approached if signs were there, something a male might do too, or not do. And then risk rejection. No one said they wouldn’t give up their protected rights if that can even be seen as beneficial as I believe you are implying. Also they don’t seem to want to torture themselves or in much turmoil plainly. Just asked an horary in a moment of being unsure as all do here practically.

Don’t forget this is a work environment. Other considerations to be had.

greybeard

This seems unwarranted to the original post.

Original poster didn’t say they were female or feminine, and they said that they would have approached if signs were there, something a male might do too, or not do. And then risk rejection. No one said they wouldn’t give up their protected rights if that can even be seen as beneficial as I believe you are implying. Also they don’t seem to want to torture themselves or in much turmoil plainly. Just asked an horary in a moment of being unsure as all do here practically.

Don’t forget this is a work environment. Other considerations to be had.

My warped sense of humor continues to go unappreciated.