My natal chart and Aquarius...

Darknorth

Hello !

First of all, sorry if I make lots of mistakes, English isn't my native language and I don't like to use a translator.

I post this new thread because I would like to have some informations about my natal chart, in relation to some impressions I have in my life (hobbies and interests, job, etc.).

First of all, here is my natal chart :

(I don't know why the links can't appear in my post, so I send you the link : https://goopics.net/i/YmkmR)

At the first time, maybe you can tell me why do you think about it, and how are your first impressions...

At the second time, I have some questions about my natal chart and me...

1. What do you think about Aquarius in my natal chart ? Because, sometimes, I have the impression that I have lots of links with this zodiac sign. About my interests, I have lots of Aquarius's interests like photography, philosophy, video games, computing and Internet, etc. I'm also very progressive, like independence and freedom.

2. What do you think about the importance of Scorpio and the 8th house in my natal chart ? What this strong sign and house can they bring me in my life ?

3. For you, what can be the effects of the mixed between my Pisces rising with Saturn in conjunction, and my Sun and all this planets in Scorpio / 8th House ?

4. How my Midheaven in Sagittarius should be interpreting in my natal chart ?

5. What can be the best professions in relation to my natal chart for you ?

Thanks for your answers ! :joyful:
YmkmR

rahu

Banned
Hi Darknorth

I 'll just point a few major personality traits rather than focusing on specific questions you have.

you have venus conjunct to the sun and juno conjunct to Jupiter. these ae very loving and emotional aspects. the midpoints of Jupiter/sun,jupiter/venus and juno/sun and juno/venus are conjunct the north node and mars is square to the north node and these symbols. this shows you to be amazingly optimistic and social and emotionally attractive. I would think that you are already married or at the very least everyone you love wants to marry you. juno and Jupiter also how that you have a very intelligent mind and probably are highly educated.

another very strong personality trait is that your mercury/moon conjunction is square to the Neptune/Uranus conjunctions. this makes you amazingly creative . you can inspire others with your creativity and your exuberant personality . this gives both a theoretical mind and a practical mind . you can conceptualize and create.
the problem here can be that you are inconsistent and can change your mind a lot. you also have the tendency to seek goals that are too far out of reality or of your practical reach. this pattern can also show that you sometimes do not have the concentration or energy to complete ideas.
this can give you the aura of a "space case" sometimes.

the third personality aspect is that Saturn is conjunct your ascendant and square to pluto. this is the big anchor or obstacle in your life. this shows that in spite of all your amazing talents, you at times do not see your own worth and value. this can be a very depressive aspect.
this part of you can make you push others away and hence keep you from accepting the love of others. this aspect can keep you from expending the energy to achieve the goals and potential that you have.

I said you have a very attractive and loving nature but your pluto/mercury midpoint is conjunct to the sun and venus, so this shows that even when you are in the midst of appreciative friends and loved ones,you can feel isolated, it is as if all the dancing is going on around you but you don't hear the music.

your Saturn/Neptune and Saturn/Uranus midpoints are square to the node and opposed to mars and square to the Jupiter/juno/sun/venus pattern.
this shows that all the happiness that goes around, doesn't affect you as it affects others. no one really knows who you are inside or what you really feel as you are extremely private and concealing.

you have such wonderful potential but until you figure out why you stand outside your life and don't participate, you will not know what to do with your life to feel satisfied.

rahu

Darknorth

Thanks for you reply. :smile:

Well, to be honest, I'm 24 years old and never know love... No one was in love with me, I don't trust people. I think I have been to hurt by people (kids and teens) so that today I'm comfortable in a relationship with someone. So, I'm more solitary and I prefer indirect contacts like Internet and forum.