Unconscious/subconscious life?

PhoenixxxRising

Hello world,

I am a novice to astrology and am trying to use it better to understand myself and my current life situation. I've posted my whole chart for anyone to take apart, but the things I want to focus on for this post are that both my luminaries are water signs, Merc is in water, and Sun is conjuct the ascendant (Scorpio). So with that, I guess it's safe to say I'm more watery than anything. But with Cancer Moon in the 8th house, I think that implies unique emotional, intuitive challenges for me.

Without getting into too much detail, the very worst thing that ever happened to me was during a period of my life involving a severe dip in emotional security, domestic upset, frustrated artistic development, delusion, confusion, phobias, and significant memory problems on my part. I guess the bad luck could be blamed on Scorp, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight concerning my more lunatic tendencies?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chelle.84214.46982.jpg
    astro_2gw_chelle.84214.46982.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

Scorpio is like a river, but in your case this river is rushing down a capricorn mountain into the vast pisces seas, being played with by the powerful lunar cancer tides in harsh aspect to the nodal axis. Aquarius brings rain. When it rains you the river floods.., down a mountain into the sea to be played with by the tides We've experienced a lot of aquarius it's too much for cancer to handle so it depends on Scorpio to flow out again and regain balance. You have deep insights into how the Scorpio river flows with sun conjunct ac. You know who you are and are confident and correct. The best advice you can take will come from yourself. Without venus clouding your judgement.