should I stay in this job

elvire

Hi,

I need help to interpret my chart, I am currently working and my contract is ending in three weeks time. I have heard in my workplace that they will renew the contract. I am currently unsure on whether or not I should stay in this job.
I looked at the chart, I am sun in aquarius in 7th house and the job is in L10 Aries where Uranus sits and it conjunct mars in its own sign. There is no connexion between the co-ruler moon and me and what worries me is Uranus right on my midheaven. Does this mean I may be fired instead ?
Otherwise do you see positive aspects for me to stay in the job?
Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Capturejob.jpg
    Capturejob.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 30

Aria Venue

Hello elvire:smile:

Perhaps you already know the answer to your question but anyway I'll give it a try. However i don't know if you already have an offer from a different job...in a different place or whatsoever that perhaps we could check how the moon and sun "feel" inside there:unsure:

Such questions are about change, so the prospective change is often shown in the chart by an imminent change of sign. Lord I and/or the Moon will be at the end of a sign, about to enter a new one. Weigh the number and strength of the various testimonies. In many such charts staying and going are equally good, equally bad: if that is what the chart shows, that is the judgment. The answer is often, 'It doesn't make much difference'.

here the moon has just entered mars. Moon will trine sun and transfer light to mars. Mars (l10) soon is going to enter Taurus after he finds uranus.That shows change

I would say that your job will change...suddenly.Also, the moon is going to aspect...square venus l4 (the end of the matter...or in that case i would say the potential job?) in 4 something (weeks)...So if I judge solely on the moon I would say that the moon will be better in Taurus where she is exalted (is often as much an emotional as a rational decision..so it is often more important to drop the Moon into the 10th,sending the querent's emotions to work). Also L2 this burned mercury (your pocket), will leave Aquarius to enter Piches, where although in his detriment and fall exalts venus. Also sun by entering Pisces at least leaves from his detriment ...

Moreover

the Ist house and Lord 1 show things as they are; the 7th house and
Lord 7 show things as they will become if the change is made. So:
* 7th house better than Ist: go. If not, stay.
* Lord 7 stronger than Lord I: go. If not, stay.
* Moon or Lord 1 separating (by any aspect) from a benefic and going to a
malefic: stay.
* Moon or Lord I separating from a malefic and going to a benefic: go....etc

Last edited: