Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-22-2014, 05:53 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Prediciton of marriage

Ive heard a lot that vedic astrology can actually predict the type of partner youre going to marry.. i just want to know three things about my future wife...
1. what will be her physical looks?
2. what will be her financial condition? as compared to me....
3. how sucessful will be our married life?
third one is the most important one... So kindly tell me about this....because im really seriously really curious about this thing... because of the fact i strongly believe that marriages are made in heaven....Heres my chart!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DrawChart (1) - Copy.jpg (348.3 KB, 24 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-23-2014, 03:20 PM
mukeshgupta mukeshgupta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
Re: Prediciton of marriage

Hi.
Hello marriage is fixed in heaven as per our past karma and kundli is like a balance sheet of past karma if marriage is fixed in heaven so never we see divorce. misunderstanding in marriage life. your wife will be beautiful above average and her financial condition of her family will be stronger than your family and to run your marriage life you have to show full patience because saturn has a 3rd eye on your 7th house and mars is debliated in 4th house with 7th house lord venus so be careful before marriage do all the remedy concern with your marriage.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-06-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mukeshgupta For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (12-23-2014)
  #3  
Unread 12-23-2014, 05:21 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Re: Prediciton of marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgupta View Post
Hi.
Hello marriage is fixed in heaven as per our past karma and kundli is like a balance sheet of past karma if marriage is fixed in heaven so never we see divorce. misunderstanding in marriage life. your wife will be beautiful above average and her financial condition of her family will be stronger than your family and to run your marriage life you have to show full patience because saturn has a 3rd eye on your 7th house and mars is debliated in 4th house with 7th house lord venus so be careful before marriage do all the remedy concern with your marriage.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
feel free to call
+91-9582273303
mukeshastro.com
Thankyou very much mr mukesh...what does above average means related to looks?? i mean 'beautiful' is a very broad word.. please be specific .....and one question more!!!!..... what type of environment will be there when i will meet my spouse for the first time??
thanks again

Last edited by TranceAddict; 12-23-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,101
Re: Prediciton of marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAddict View Post
Thankyou very much mr mukesh...what does above average means related to looks?? i mean 'beautiful' is a very broad word.. please be specific .....and one question more!!!!..... what type of environment will be there when i will meet my spouse for the first time??
thanks again
Sheesh. You are very lucky!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-26-2015, 03:13 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Sheesh. You are very lucky!!!!
No I'm not because this is not my true chart.... In vedic I'm a Libra rising rather than a Scorpio rising.
So if you want to know how lucky I'm you can calculate my chart....
Date of birth 14 Jan 1996
Place of birth : Karachi, Pakistan
Time of birth : 1 : 45 am confirmed
Dst none
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-29-2015, 04:26 AM
Ernesto Ernesto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 43
Re: Prediciton of marriage

nice question, i guess it depends on karma and one cant read an exact scale of your fortune.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-30-2015, 07:16 PM
bean24 bean24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: north america
Posts: 7
Re: Prediciton of marriage

That chart is calculated using Kala which uses Tropical Zodiac for the rasi signs because it accounts for procession and keep all other things typical vedic.

In my opinion, I have found it to be more accurate in practice (I am a student of the maker of that software).

This is my first post on the forum, but I have been studying vedic astrology for several years.

In regards to your questions...

First of all, you will get married.

1. Your spouse will be beautiful and affectionate. She also appears to be of foreign descent. Her body is represented by Venus in Taurus so her beauty will be of the Venusian type, if that helps give you a better picture.
2. She does not appear to be that well off financially, however, you appear to be worse off than her.
3. Overall, your marriage will be average. You have many things which influence its happiness and they will effect it during their time period. Also, your own ego can wear down on your relationship as you have the tendency to put your own needs first. It is not a enormous problem, but be aware that it exists and will be source of emotional discontent for the relationship at times. Practicing detachment will remedy this.

As a side note, your current Jaimini dasa is not able to manifest a partner at this time so I would not forsee you being with someone until Jan 2017 onward. On the partnership level, you will have happiness but once marriage enters the picture there will be greater stress due to financial struggles because of your currently planetary time period.

Marriage itself is a path we choose in life which we believe in, and some struggles along the path cause us less to believe in that path. This is what will feel threatened.

As for a marriage made in heaven, the karaka for marriage Venus is represented by the occult number 6 of struggles/conflict and improvement over time. No marriage is perfect because no people are perfect, it is a partnership through which both members are challenged and grow.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by bean24 View Post
That chart is calculated using Kala which uses Tropical Zodiac for the rasi signs because it accounts for procession and keep all other things typical vedic.

In my opinion, I have found it to be more accurate in practice (I am a student of the maker of that software).

This is my first post on the forum, but I have been studying vedic astrology for several years.

In regards to your questions...

First of all, you will get married.

1. Your spouse will be beautiful and affectionate. She also appears to be of foreign descent. Her body is represented by Venus in Taurus so her beauty will be of the Venusian type, if that helps give you a better picture.
2. She does not appear to be that well off financially, however, you appear to be worse off than her.
3. Overall, your marriage will be average. You have many things which influence its happiness and they will effect it during their time period. Also, your own ego can wear down on your relationship as you have the tendency to put your own needs first. It is not a enormous problem, but be aware that it exists and will be source of emotional discontent for the relationship at times. Practicing detachment will remedy this.

As a side note, your current Jaimini dasa is not able to manifest a partner at this time so I would not forsee you being with someone until Jan 2017 onward. On the partnership level, you will have happiness but once marriage enters the picture there will be greater stress due to financial struggles because of your currently planetary time period.

Marriage itself is a path we choose in life which we believe in, and some struggles along the path cause us less to believe in that path. This is what will feel threatened.

As for a marriage made in heaven, the karaka for marriage Venus is represented by the occult number 6 of struggles/conflict and improvement over time. No marriage is perfect because no people are perfect, it is a partnership through which both members are challenged and grow.
Thankyou for your detailed analysis.. Very well appreciated.
I think according to your point of view iam a Scorpio ascendant and my charatmakarka is Venus... But you are using the tropical system which is used by western astrologers and Vedic uses the sidereal system.
According to the sidereal system iam a Libra ascendant and sun is my chara atmakarka.
I dont know which one is correct.. But one thing I know is that my financial condition is not that worse. I mean I'm getting my education on time and iam studying in one of the expensive university (not took expensive). Iam currently in an undergrad program acquiring my degree in software engineering...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-30-2015, 08:27 PM
bean24 bean24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: north america
Posts: 7
Re: Prediciton of marriage

To each his own.

Like I described, the chart calculator only effects the sign position because it is based off of the Sun's movement while the sidereal zodiac is used as well if you notice nakshatras for all planets. It is well supported in the Surya Siddhanta to use procession for the Sun. As I said, in practice, especially in regards to pin pointing prediction dates within just 2-3 days range I have found it to be more accurate, but that is my experience. I prefer to use it for these reasons.

Yes, you are in a Jupiter period so it does not surprise me you are pursuing higher education. Jupiter is in debilitation in the rasi and hora and the lord of the 2nd bhava which would indicate financial troubles. Not to mention it is in the 3rd bhava, 2nd from 2nd, emphasizing this meaning more.

The Moon is there to help it a bit, but not enough to completely save Jupiter, so you will indeed feel the struggle to a noticeable degree.

I hope this helps.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bean24 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (01-31-2015)
  #10  
Unread 02-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Ernesto Ernesto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 43
Re: Prediciton of marriage

astrology i believe is for providing some hints or clues which may get right sometime and has every chances to go wrong, so my friend how can you rest your future on the line, are you serious
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-01-2015, 04:42 PM
bean24 bean24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: north america
Posts: 7
Re: Prediciton of marriage

You know this sort of 'fear of fate' mentality is a stumbling block for many people who have interest in the occult and at the beginning of my studies I found myself in this same camp as I frantically searched for some answer that would soothe my fears.

Two sudden events brought me teribble pain, anger, and confusion and I wanted to know why it all happened this way when it could have been much different.

To me the truth about fate is this. I am bean24. No matter what happens in life, I will always be bean24. That means in times of struggle, I do what bean24 does and find a way out. In times of great fortune, I walk cautiously as bean24 would. I am not doomed by my chart. My chart is ME. It will show when I do a remedy for a bad planet. When I pray to God for assistance. When I wallow in depression or rise above in strength.

So, yes my predictions may or may not come true. That could be due to miscalculation or misinterpretation or other factors, I am not infalliable. I am here to practice what I know and learn more. Our knowledge of astrology is far from complete.

But either way do not fear what happens. When your chart is accurate it reflects who you are, but that is all.

You are always you. There is NEVER anything to fear in that.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bean24 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (02-02-2015), Deirdre (02-03-2015)
  #12  
Unread 02-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Prediciton of marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post
astrology i believe is for providing some hints or clues which may get right sometime and has every chances to go wrong, so my friend how can you rest your future on the line, are you serious
Ernesto,

In that case, aren't we all -- this and forum-fulls of many others -- simply wasting our precious time? It takes years to learn and become proficient and it takes time to calculate and analyse and synthesise all that in a given chart!

Why are so many hankering after this "astrology" thing? I do realize that many are merely mildly-curious and some are sceptics and some even plant fake epochal data to mess with and waylay astrologers while remaining under the cover of cute-sounding handles etc that internet allows and even promotes.

And, even if astrology may give many more answers than you have given it credit for (in your message that attracted my attention), what good will that information be of, other than assuaging curiosity, maybe a bit of amateurish psycho-support (hardly can be called therapy) and then back to status quo!

Surely, there must be more to astrology than just being mind-candy for the throngs of nativities and their astrologers?

Surely, the millions of individuals that have remained dedicated to astrology over the thousands of years, worldwide, and through their efforts and ponderings have created such a complex framework and system of divination -- couldn't all have been pursuing a siren-song??

So what sustained and sustains this enigmatic entity known as Astrology???

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Crystalpages For This Useful Post:
Deirdre (02-03-2015)
Reply

Tags
marriage, prediciton

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.