Salutations!

JupiterEyed

Greetings, everyone! :smile:

Suffice it to say, I'm a new member! I'd been lurking around the forums for about a week and finally decided to join with the hope of expanding, simultaneously, both my knowledge and practice of Astrology (more so horary). I admire how active these forums are, as well as the diversity in backgrounds and techniques that members bring! It certainly seems to be more well-rounded than others I have frequented in the past.

As far as Astrology goes, I have been an on-and-off again student for about thirteen years. While I have dabbled in many branches, I'm most interested in natal, progressed and horary work. Predictions are as fascinating to me as the idea of using Astrology to understand an individual as they evolve throughout their lifetime! Most of the books on my shelves (and there are many) are geared toward these pursuits.

Between school and work, I would love will be able to frequent the threads, ask good questions, provide good feedback, and hopefully get to know a few of you in the process!

Cheers!!

*JupiterEyed

dr. farr

Welcome to AW-a free, open astrology forum that respects the rights of all members to offer their opinions and viewpoints free from fear of bullying or reprisals! I think you will find benefit from all the different views and methods discussed here.