Chiron in 10th...

Sorrowful

astro-2gw-chiron-in-10th-60111.jpg

Chiron in 10th,it's really so bad news and how affect to now,expect from the childhood years? Part of fortune too?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I have the placement as well. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we're pretty much doomed.
Yes... doomed to be prolific posters at Astrology Weekly. Obviously. :biggrin:
Chiron in 10th,it's really so bad news and how affect to now,expect from the childhood years? Part of fortune too?

Whatever your Chiron story is--woundedness and healing--there's something very public about it. Maybe you publicize your own story. If your POF is there, too, maybe your wounded healer's journey shapes your career, more thoroughly than most people's.

But this chart shows your POF in the sixth house. That could be indicative of prosperity through work, or a career involving sixth house things: pets or health care, for instance. If that doesn't resonate for you, then the sixth house could be showing in a different way.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Hello Sorrowful,

chiron is not a planet and in fact active doing nothing. It shows a personal weakness - an injury in communication and talking in public areas - you are sensitive about to get touched fearing to get blamed - especially in public - but also a strong potential of self-healing you can make use of - if facing this injury and weakness. Chiron as an inner wound is more attacked by your natal planets - aspecting and challenging your chiron and an often touched wound is then surely more feelable and more noticed.

What I see more as some difficult and stressing is that your chiron -a) is conjuncted by your BlackMoonLilith and b) zero degree exact sexiled by your northnode/moon conj. in 8th house - genetic inheritance from family members - moon in 8th mostly connected with deepest subconsious fears to get existentially completely destroyed. And c) that chiron is opposed by your uranus as your 6th house ruler- work and health and inconjuncted by your mars as ruler of 9th - education.

And that your gemini chiron is in a mercury ruled 10th house - being on sensitive critical degree of 0°gemini - between two signs - taurus/venus and gemini/ mercury and like sitting between 2 chairs and 2 opportunities for your life direction and career - hesitating and not knowing what choice and decision to make in this house subject.

Mercury ruling ASC and 2nd house -financial income and physical existence- and 10th house is itself in libra - more peace and harmony seeking and venus - co-ruling 9th - education and 3rd house - communication - is in intercepted scorpio in 3rd house- looking for deep transformation experience - willing to risk all or nothing and to go deep to the roots of an issue. Being tared between this - can sometimes be exhausting - but an open wound always reminds the owner - what is necessary for a healing. And to go beyond own limitations to evolve oneself - 10th house .

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
My chiron in 10th causes me issues from childhood years.

No, the issues from your childhood years cause you those issues. Chiron only reflects what issues you have. It shows what you have to heal that you can work on healing all your life. Chiron-related issues are the kind that can always get better, because they're never completely finished getting better.

One way a tenth house Chiron might show up, especially in communicative Gemini, is discomfort with speaking up and being seen. Social anxiety. Worry about your public image. Sometimes, with Gemini or Mercury in the Chiron picture, there's a problem with actual speech: a stutter, for example, or hearing loss, or a voice that sounds strange to other people. That kind of thing not only impairs your ability to communicate, it tends to make you self conscious about trying.

I have no idea if any of the above is true of you. If not, the communication/public image theme is showing up in some other way.

Whatever it is, it's something that can always see greater improvement. Let's say you have social anxiety. Let's say you find a treatment for it that works, but gradually. You could be less socially anxious a year from now, and still less five years from now, but even then, you won't be exactly like a person who never had social anxiety at all. You'll be a much more confident version of yourself, you might feel way different from the socially anxious person you used to be, but there's still even more improvement to be had.

Zora

Account Closed

My chiron in 10th causes me issues from childhood years.

Your childhood experience with your mother is shown with 4th house ruled by jupiter. Jupiter in 7th house squares your uranus in 4th house - a sudden unexpected shock experience or a loss in own family.

5th house ruled by saturn shows father experience in childhood- father as first model role/ father figure how to act as a man in own life. Mars in your 5th house - house of father -rules your 9th house - eduction and personal environment.

And mars in your 5th house degree exact squares your aries northnode in your 8th house - showing a fated father relationship. 8th house - house of death and near to death and shock and trauma experience in own life.

Did you lose your father in younger years ? What probably afterwards left an injury and wound in yourself - mars in 5th house inconjuncts your chiron in 10th house and squares your northnode in 8th house.

And had you to take early responsibility for your own and on your own ? Saturn as 5th house ruler in 4th house and felt yourself often lonely and left alone in childhood ? Saturn in 4th house is of moon/saturn correspondence energy - known for feeling of loneliness and missing backhold support.

Saturn semisquares mars, 0 degree exact sesquiquadrates your moon and sesquiquadrates your northnode in 8th, semisextiles your neptune as your 8th house ruler and your pluto- co-ruling your intercepted scorpio in 3rd house - also house of siblings.

Sorrowful

My parents were bossy,strict,pressing,this caused me insecurities and fears from child and a weak personality/character,loneliness comes from the feeling of others rejection which causes dissapointment and tend to isolate.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
My parents were bossy,strict,pressing,this caused me insecurities and fears from child and a weak personality/character,loneliness comes from the feeling of others rejection which causes dissapoontment and tend to isolate.

But you are adult now - and can do it better than your parents did.

Noone is obliged and needs to suffer whole life long from childhood. With transits on your natal planets you always get a chance for a change, a healing and an improvement of your situation.

Sorrowful

I'm adult but i cannot take rensposibillity over my issues,i am afraid and im insecure,i dont have self esteem and self confidence to overcome these chronic issues,already taking antidepressants from feb,i was struggling since last march of first lockdown in my country,last december i retired from job and felt into deep depression,deep self isolation,it sucked bad.

Sorrowful

Now i have some improvement,but it's triggering hard sometimes and falling again back,thinking again and again of the past and looking back wondering if did right decisions.

Zora

Account Closed
Now i have some improvement,but it's triggering hard sometimes and falling again back,thinking again and again of the past and looking back wondering if did right decisions.

But this is like driving a car and only looking in the rearview mirror - Dangerous - not helping at all - and missing chances about what is happening direct in front of you.

Nobody - you neither - is able to change the past- but to end it and to leave it as past experiences that happened - behind - like you have also left your diapers at a certain time- not needing them anymore. To focus and concentrate yourself now on the here and now- only looking forward - as you are only able to create your future now in the here and now.

Chiron is damaged and moon injured.

Chiron sextiles moon. Self-healing potential meets moon in aries to heal agressive and selfdestructive feelings in 8th house - to not get addicted and obsessive with.

Sorrowful

My past damaged me emotionally,the period in workplace beetween march 2020-till now is really struggling for me,even with therapy and antisepressants since feb.

Katarzena

No, the issues from your childhood years cause you those issues. Chiron only reflects what issues you have. It shows what you have to heal that you can work on healing all your life. Chiron-related issues are the kind that can always get better, because they're never completely finished getting better.

One way a tenth house Chiron might show up, especially in communicative Gemini, is discomfort with speaking up and being seen. Social anxiety. Worry about your public image. Sometimes, with Gemini or Mercury in the Chiron picture, there's a problem with actual speech: a stutter, for example, or hearing loss, or a voice that sounds strange to other people. That kind of thing not only impairs your ability to communicate, it tends to make you self conscious about trying.

I have no idea if any of the above is true of you. If not, the communication/public image theme is showing up in some other way.

Whatever it is, it's something that can always see greater improvement. Let's say you have social anxiety. Let's say you find a treatment for it that works, but gradually. You could be less socially anxious a year from now, and still less five years from now, but even then, you won't be exactly like a person who never had social anxiety at all. You'll be a much more confident version of yourself, you might feel way different from the socially anxious person you used to be, but there's still even more improvement to be had.

This is spot on (speaking as someone who also has Chiron in Gemini in the 10th). I was always shy to speak to or misunderstand the CEOs. But many people have that. Who wouldn't be anxious of being misunderstood in a negative way by someone who has some power over their future or wellbeing? Anyways for me it is somehow related to having to be nice no matter what. I'm not at all good at lying which at work would be useful sometimes. Also speaking a second language at work makes me worry if I understand everything correctly and also how I come across. It's all in my head to be fair, I haven't had any bad experiences with bosses. On the contrary. But I have felt exploited in all jobs. Trying to work for myself now but this has probably more to do with a stellium of Sun, Venus and Mercury in the 10th too.

Katarzena

Saturn in the 4th isn't easy, it means strict parents, parents who are much older or having to grow up quickly and not having a carefree childhood. For many people it means family obligations that keep them from moving away and living their life. Uranus in the 4th can mean that there were some unusual circumstances or unexpected events. Neptune - addiction in the family or child feeling unseen for some other reason. Sometimes very responsible children don't get much attention as they are doing fine on their own. If the 4th house cusp is really in Sagittarius then perhaps you had plenty of freedom in some way or maybe you moved far away. Either way. Accept your parents for who they are. Accept their choices. If you believe in things like that, your soul and their souls had a contract and you choose them and they choose you. You have the power of how you react to what happens in your life. It can be high or low vibration.

Difficult 4th house. But in my opinion it's Venus in Scorpio and conjunct Pluto in the 3rd that might be responsible for your low self esteem and lack of confidence. Constantly thinking and being critical of yourself? Suppressing loving feelings?

Also Virgo rising - you are a perfectionist and can be very critical of yourself. You notice and care about details.

Many people have experienced extreme isolation in the last year or so. Keep that in mind, I think many are going through similar things.

Don't let negative work environment get you down. It's also something many people go through.

You have the choice to decide if you let it get to you.

Many people on antidepressants these days too. I recommend you check Mikhaila Peterson and what she says on SSRI if that is what you take. They can make you dependant, put on weight etc. Of course take them if advantages outweigh disadvantages.

I hope you'll be well. I see you're in Greece. Perhaps good weather is something to be grateful for?

Keeping a gratitude journal helps a lot.

Wishing you well.

Sorrowful

Well,lets answer,i have the tend to criticizing and self blaming,i dont have self loving,i retired from last job due to gossiping,slandering,backbiting from girls mostly,cause i was low profile person,quite,not much talkative and mocking me.I felt weak emotionally and since december felt into deep depression,with crying,2 of my colleauges abandoned me and blocked me.

I diagnosed with a personality disorder and therapy gave me a small boost but isnt stable,SSRI meds i take and yes i took weight in 3 months only,now i'm trying to lose it with nutrition and some gym.

I can't afford criticizing of others around me,when its negative,so i hurt emotionally and felling down with sadness,melancholy.

Last edited:

Katarzena

Well,lets answer,i have the tend to criticizing and self blaming,i dont have self loving,i retired from last job due to gossiping,slandering,backbiting from girls mostly,cause i was low profile person,quite,not much talkative and mocking me.I felt weak emotionally and since december felt into deep depression,with crying,2 of my colleauges abandoned me and blocked me.

I diagnosed with a personality disorder and therapy gave me a small boost but isnt stable,SSRI meds i take and yes i took weight in 3 months only,now i'm trying to lose it with nutrition and some gym.

I can't afford criticizing of others around me,when its negative,so i hurt emotionally and felling down with sadness,melancholy.

What personality disorder do you have if I may ask? Sound like you're just surrounded by wrong type of people. There is a lesson in this. Maybe you need to move on to something else, other job, other place.