struggling relationship, advice required

GyanGee

HEllO!!

I know little about vedic astrology but i see synastry / composite chart is a better science when it comes to relationships. The charts donot match as per vedic astrology.

Me (MALE)
Born on October 30, 1987 at 10:28PM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

She
Born on September 4, 1987 at 8:40 AM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

I met her around May of 2013, we got together very well. We proposed and got into relationship around September 14, 2013. She soon started asking for marriage in less than a month
I was new to relationships and barely knew her. I was definitely not ready
I have been struggling ever since and though i am more aware, improved but still unsure

Initially I struggled to communicate things, for her reactions/ emotions were extreme. Communication is still a problem, it takes a lot of thought and explanation / argument to put across a point.
She expects a lot, much from romantic movies. Basically she asks for too much attention and involvement which i feel is beyond comfort levels of a normal EASY relationship
I live in a 10 member joint family
I am very attached to her, have very strong unfulfilled desires of lust but still unsecure / scared on future

Kindly help / advice / predict

GyanGee

Charts here!!

Attachments

• GIRL.gif
    GIRL.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 22
  • BOY.gif
    BOY.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 18

astroamatuer

Hey I wish I could help you but I am just learning aswell :)

Sometimes things stand out to me which is why I had a look, I just put your dates of birth into a different programme which gives interpretations and stuff aswell but nothing is really jumping out at me in a huge way so I cant attempt to interpret much
In the composite I just saw the sun is conjunct the south node so maybe its some past life karma to be tied up (im not 100% sure I could be wrong).

I think the sun semi-sextile pluto is the tightest aspect at 0.01 degree, but then its not a major aspect so im not to sure if its more important than the major aspects with a wider orb (sorry im just learning haha). To me pluto is transformation the sun is the life force and because the sun moves so quick and pluto moves so slow I think when these planets are aspecting it is important like I have had two relationships with sun pluto aspects and they were intense I could feel the pull of it.

So this is time passages interpretation of this aspect:

Composite Sun in semi-sextile
(within 0.1 degrees) with Pluto
The planetary energies attract each other, require effort, allow entry of new information.
This aspect between composite Sun and Pluto brings out the power drive in your relationship and signifies a powerful intensity of connection between you. There is an almost life and death intensity within the very basic energy of your relationship. As a partnership, you tend to be willful with a natural inclination to play with power, inside the relationship or outside of it. There could be in power struggles, or a compulsion toward self-assertion or self-aggrandizement. In a romantic relationship, you two may explore the power dynamic through your sexuality. This aspect can also manifest as a powerful urge to join resources and contribute something that will transform the world around you. Whatever the basis for this relationship, when you two learn to train your considerable energy on conscious transformation, your relationship can become a focal point for the evolution of society itself.

But I think to understand it more you can look at the signs and houses the planets are in so your composite pluto is in scorpio in the 3rd house and your composite sun is in libra in the second house so maybeeee you both value the partnership (sun in libra/second house)and maybee you will both be intellectually transformed by that (pluto in scorpio/3rd house).
As I said Im only guessing I am just learning bits and pieces here and there over the last year or so, I dont look at the chart as a whole yet I just look at the different pieces of it, I just wanted to write back because I feel sorry for you in your situation and I hope you are ok :)

GyanGee

Hey I wish I could help you but I am just learning aswell :)

Sometimes things stand out to me which is why I had a look, I just put your dates of birth into a different programme which gives interpretations and stuff aswell but nothing is really jumping out at me in a huge way so I cant attempt to interpret much
In the composite I just saw the sun is conjunct the south node so maybe its some past life karma to be tied up (im not 100% sure I could be wrong).

I think the sun semi-sextile pluto is the tightest aspect at 0.01 degree, but then its not a major aspect so im not to sure if its more important than the major aspects with a wider orb (sorry im just learning haha). To me pluto is transformation the sun is the life force and because the sun moves so quick and pluto moves so slow I think when these planets are aspecting it is important like I have had two relationships with sun pluto aspects and they were intense I could feel the pull of it.

So this is time passages interpretation of this aspect:

Composite Sun in semi-sextile
(within 0.1 degrees) with Pluto
The planetary energies attract each other, require effort, allow entry of new information.
This aspect between composite Sun and Pluto brings out the power drive in your relationship and signifies a powerful intensity of connection between you. There is an almost life and death intensity within the very basic energy of your relationship. As a partnership, you tend to be willful with a natural inclination to play with power, inside the relationship or outside of it. There could be in power struggles, or a compulsion toward self-assertion or self-aggrandizement. In a romantic relationship, you two may explore the power dynamic through your sexuality. This aspect can also manifest as a powerful urge to join resources and contribute something that will transform the world around you. Whatever the basis for this relationship, when you two learn to train your considerable energy on conscious transformation, your relationship can become a focal point for the evolution of society itself.

But I think to understand it more you can look at the signs and houses the planets are in so your composite pluto is in scorpio in the 3rd house and your composite sun is in libra in the second house so maybeeee you both value the partnership (sun in libra/second house)and maybee you will both be intellectually transformed by that (pluto in scorpio/3rd house).
As I said Im only guessing I am just learning bits and pieces here and there over the last year or so, I dont look at the chart as a whole yet I just look at the different pieces of it, I just wanted to write back because I feel sorry for you in your situation and I hope you are ok :)

Hello!
Thanks for trying to help

Yes there is power struggle...so much that I question my abilities or try to the extent of getting frustrated while she tries to do so to the level of reaching a long drawn battle
Though it happens on seperate issues...never on one single issue
Understanding is reached but it slows down progress or sours it to some extent.
The thing is she communicates and it sours...while I donot communicate and get frustrated / depressed of my abilities to communicate as a person also.

Progress is there...thats optimistic part
Its slow...we are together for quite long and not as happy as we wish to be.

There is family involved and we are in a situation where we cant decide- quit trying/ give time/ be optimistic and move on.

Thats where I seek advice on future whr im helpless

astroamatuer

Hello!
Thanks for trying to help

Yes there is power struggle...so much that I question my abilities or try to the extent of getting frustrated while she tries to do so to the level of reaching a long drawn battle
Though it happens on seperate issues...never on one single issue
Understanding is reached but it slows down progress or sours it to some extent.
The thing is she communicates and it sours...while I donot communicate and get frustrated / depressed of my abilities to communicate as a person also.

Progress is there...thats optimistic part
Its slow...we are together for quite long and not as happy as we wish to be.

There is family involved and we are in a situation where we cant decide- quit trying/ give time/ be optimistic and move on.

Thats where I seek advice on future whr im helpless

What do you mean? Sorry I am in Australia so its hard for me to understand when your family is involved what happens? do they not like her? or does her family not like you?

GyanGee

Hello!
We havent met each other's parents but as per vedic astrology we are a mismatch...and thats why my parents resist

Lets leave the famiky part aside.

Dirius

HEllO!!

I know little about vedic astrology but i see synastry / composite chart is a better science when it comes to relationships. The charts donot match as per vedic astrology.

Me (MALE)
Born on October 30, 1987 at 10:28PM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

She
Born on September 4, 1987 at 8:40 AM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

I met her around May of 2013, we got together very well. We proposed and got into relationship around September 14, 2013. She soon started asking for marriage in less than a month
I was new to relationships and barely knew her. I was definitely not ready
I have been struggling ever since and though i am more aware, improved but still unsure

Initially I struggled to communicate things, for her reactions/ emotions were extreme. Communication is still a problem, it takes a lot of thought and explanation / argument to put across a point.
She expects a lot, much from romantic movies. Basically she asks for too much attention and involvement which i feel is beyond comfort levels of a normal EASY relationship
I live in a 10 member joint family
I am very attached to her, have very strong unfulfilled desires of lust but still unsecure / scared on future

Kindly help / advice / predict

If I can give my take:

Of course you are having trouble in this relationship...you probably do in most of them. Look at saturn, no essential dignity, almost inside the 6th house very weak, and also its "house of sorrow"---> this usually signifies troubles for your relationships through out your life.

The ruler of the asc, moon, sextiles saturn, and well recieved by saturn, so its clear that women are attracted to you.

So the problem is your inability to give yourself into it. The 6th house is probably like the worst house placement for saturn.

Beat that 6th house dilemma. Everything she complains about, its probably true. She wants romance, be romantic. Don't be cold, don't hide yourself from that kind of situations.

Hope it helps, sorry for the tough love :joyful:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since the OP has brought forward these questions before, responders would do well to look into the archives of what has been answered in the past, so that they could more effectively answer the OP's new concerns.

Go to the OP's personal site here, and look for threads that he started in the past. This will assist you in more successfully answering his current questions.

There are others, but this is one that is directly related the the current concerns:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74025

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hui gyangee
the composite juno is sextile to Jupiter boding well for a marriage. but mars is inconjunct both forming a finger of god. this gives your impulses great strength in the relationship.
mars is square to Uranus which is never good for a marriage. with this aspect,you current hesitance shows you are not ready to give up your personal freedom.
the mars venus midpoint is conjunct to the sun giving attraction and affection spontaneously. The eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct venus showing I highly romantic and sensitive love.she has a child like innocence about her affection for you.
but there are unconscious dynamics affecting the relationship. The sun is square to Neptune. this shows hidden emotions and the likely hood that you and her have personal feeling which you do not share.this is an aspect of secrets .
with sun/mars/south node stellium, you secretive nature is shown.
pluto is square to Orcus, opposed to sedan and square to the moon, forming a grand cross. this is very problematic as unconscious issue are concealing truths.there are issues not being brought up,not for personal reasons, but because these events/issues are from/in the past.

I will be blunt. this marriage seems driven by the Jupiter/juno sextile implying, you do not want the marriage, in spite of the special love you have with each other.

the north node was conjunct the composite venus on September 9th thru the 18th,staying within a degree orb til nov.and then the south node tranits eris on dec. 23th.
the venus/eris opposition in the composite ,could be interpreted as her sense of extravagance, as eris though intensely sexual is also possessive and prone to jealousy. eris can seem at times to enjoy social excess and indulgence. as these tranits are currently over you,it may be eris that is making you notice that she is especially concerned about material success.

when the node transits a symbol it can bring out either side of the coin. could it be that under this transit of love, that you have instead begun to see the emotion attachments in a restrictive manner?

it just seem a bad omen that under nodal transits of love and passion, you are having second thoughts.

again bluntly, it seems you may have aspects of your life unknown to family, which keep you from wanting an intimate and all knowing wife.
with the moon part of the pluto/orcus/sedan/ grandcross, it is also likely she will show aspects of her personality after marriage that are not apparent now.

rahu