Septiles to Personal Planets Data Required

Viviene

I am collecting data for a septile study. I have researched the net thoroughly, and don't really want quotes from outside sources, but hard data from astrologers who have septiles to personal planets and their own experiences of how they play out in their lives.

I have an excess of septiles - far more than average in statistical terms. On is a Sun septile Uranus - it is 1 degree 58 minutes - and I regard 2 degrees as the max orb I allow for septiles, depending on mitigating factors. For instance in this case I allow Uranus septile the 2 degrees for reasons below.

In my case the Sun makes NO major aspects, and it's closest aspect is a septile to Jupiter (only 4 minutes orb). So a strong influence in my chart.

Jupiter in turn is conjunct natal Uranus (co-ruler of my aqua asc - so strong). Hence because my Sun is closely septile Jupiter and Jupiter is conjunct Uranus, the wider Sun sept Uranus is more connected than otherwise, and somewhat inseparable from the Jupiterian influence.

Under no circumstances would I dismiss septiles. My Sun septile Uranus gives me a feeling of being very different/individualistic - often even alienated from my social context. I much prefer to relate to people who have the capacity and the desire to think for themselves - in fact it is essential and I regard it as core to my sense of who I am.

I will not being told what to think, and I have a particular loathing for group or herd mentality - going with the mob. I actually find it quite frightening that people will just agree with each to fit in. I do not, in general, "fit in" anywhere! I rarely have a feeling of ''belonging'' to a group. I would not go to a large mob meeting or even a football match etc.

I am also something of a whistleblower, and will speak up when something unjust is going down and being swept under the carpet, if it is important.

Another thing I ascribe my Sun sept Jupiter/Uranus to, is a kind of serendipity. I have escaped several potentially life-threatening car accidents without any harm, and just now have been through the 3rd bushfire to threaten my home and again escaped unscathed. Kind of a last minute luck. Definitely not the lottery winning luck, but a kind of protection that kicks in.

Unlike a Sun square/conjunct/opp Uranus, I do not think I stand out from the crowd particularly. I am in fact a pretty quiet person, and this is a characteristic of the septile too. I am pretty quiet and introspective. I often get sudden insights into situations or problems, when I get an idea in a flash. Personal freedom is extremely important to me, and I often find authority figures who abuse their power or self-professed gurus very annoying. I find routine difficult, and like to be free form in my work and life. I can be a bit untidy! I have a pretty high threshold for excitement and like to experiment with new ideas and approaches in my work.

Re: the Uranus sept Sun, I am an IT integrator at work and have been a computer coordinator too - I belong to a lot of online forums, not just astrology, but education in particular, and have a lot of connections with techy, progressive educators. I am very much into student centred learning and peer teaching. Kids have a lot to teach each other and even their teachers - this is a pretty cutting edge concept to my peers at school. I love a holistic classroom environment where I am facilitator, rather than upfront authority type teacher. In fact I could not be that kind of teacher. I am very much myself with the kids at school, within professional limits and have a kind of honesty with them.

I think it is also pertinent that I am into teaching using virtual worlds (Uranus?), where kids enter multi-player worlds and work together to build and collaborate together. Many teachers think that is a bit way out and even undesirable, but to me it is the future of education.

My role as a teacher is clearly related to my close Jupiter sept Sun, my techy focus is the Uranus part. Next week I will be presenting at at an ICT statewide conference on Virtual Worlds in edu to other teachers. I think virtual worlds in educations is Uranian and pretty cutting edge. It is ironic that I should be selected to give workshops at conferences conducted by the higher ups, but at my school currently have little social capital. Not always the case, I have had bosses who were very keen on me and promoted my work actively.

I am also presenting on a educational social network called Edmodo - millions of educators and students belong to this, and I am actually one of only 100 Edmodo "ambassadors" - so I am quite highly thought of in this community and do feel I "belong" there. I certainly do not get this in real life or IRL, as they say haha, until someone realizes the value of what I do. Hence my success is always sporadic.

The thing is that it is a double edged sword - I will have some good fortune (Jupiter) and just feel like I am getting on a roll with something - in work for example, but it is never lasting long term. Invariably some outside factor pulls the rug out from under me and my circumstances change radically. Cheers!

Would love to hear from people with septiles to their personal planets, out to Mars.

Krewster

Looking only at majors for more decades than I'd care to admit, the Moon only makes mellow aspects and Mars is more tightly 60 to the Sun than oppo to Jup and, yet, I'm restless to the core (as often as not).

Low and behold, tweaking the aspect set to show septiles and semi-septiles revealed that Moon and Mars are semi-septile and Uran triangulates them by 7 and 14 denominatored aspects respectively (average 50 min orbs).

I'm still wondering what blind/stubborn interest sustained me in this avocation during those decades (given the blaring discrepancy) but now have closure on that period of ignorance.

Not saying the 7 denominatored aspects are yet understood but, rather, that knowing those three planets are talking to each other in my chart provides a more finely-tuned self-labelling than was previously the case (by a long shot).