Job Interview 3/19 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time

portiasmom

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=1tgfileU32Hhp-u1007388981&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=3&btyp=245&mth=gw&sday=19&smon=3&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Here's my chart. I am going on a job interview for a position at a hospital (not a medical position) in Maryland on Monday, March 19th, at 3:00 p.m. (The position seems at first glance to be a good fit for me, and I was contacted within days of sending in my resume). Location of the interview is latitude 39.208 N longitude -76.066 w

I have many years of experience in my career, but it is always difficult to see "what is not disclosed" in an interview that might stand in the way of actually being successful in the job. I think my assets are my experience, my creativity and my personality. This kind of work is like sales, in that you want to be credible and persuasive and inspire others to reach for higher goals. Sometimes the job can be draining or the situation just does not fit you and your style. And this is hard to know in an initial interview.

I had posted on the natal astrology aspects thread about my own significant oppositions (mars-pluto, moon-saturn) and transiting saturn in my 9/10th house in leo affecting my natal pluto. Now I am looking at the positive of the trine between transiting saturn and jupiter and venus, hoping they will help me, but concerned about the partial solar eclipse pisces/virgo and how it will activate my chart, especially since the interview is only one day after the eclipse.

Any words of advice for the interview? I am concerned because I will need a substantial jump in salary to make it worth while to leave my current position, and I need the position to be satisfying to me (I want to feel needed and respected) as well as financially rewarding. See any big clues in my chart or advice about the solar eclipse?

Thanks for any help.

portiasmom:60:

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi portiasmom,

I believe that this chart and your question would be better posted into the mundane astrology section, as this is more of an event chart rather than a horary chart.

The thing with interviews, from my own extensive experience in the working world:p is that it's not just about whether they want you, but if you want them! Ask them plenty of questions about the job style, the management style (hands off? hands on? indifferent?), potential difficulties, bonuses, etc.

They will know these things and are obligated to answer your questions honestly. If they can't or are unwilling to give you this information, I think you have your answer!

Just be yourself; I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck!

Best,
AG:)

portiasmom

O.K., thanks for your reply and advice. Being new, I am not so clear on the forums and where to post what. I appreciate your direction, and your time.