Does my chart indicate that I will rise to fame and mark as a big person in society?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Zodiacal-Welcome to the Forum. I took a look at your chart-firstly though, I'm not sure a natal chart can *predict* Fame.For example, I have a very strong tenth house but I am not famous.I have a shy Virgo moon and a *lone wolf* Cap rising, so I don't aspire to the limelight despite having the strong tenth house with the sun in it. We can look at the charts of many famous people and we will see all kinds of charts-some with lots of trines, others with many oppositions and squares.No two charts the same.
When you ask the question about your potential for *fame*-ie to be held up above others, one must consider the aspects involving Jupiter and Saturn. Your trine is a help there. We need to see how our Mars works-if we have a weakened Mars our capacity to act or realise our ambitions may be thwarted.
Your Mars is receiving an opposition frm Uranus cj Neptune which are in your third house.What jumps out at me from your chart is your intuitive nature. You could be famous for work associated with that field.Your attitude toward Education could be crucial also to your future success. I see Chiron in your tenth exactly square pluto in your first, so psychology could be a good area for you.
One thing I especially notice about your chart:
these planets/points are all on 22 degrees...
Chiron
Pluto
Moon
North Node
I have a feeling this is very significant according to Traditional astrology but I can't quite recall what the significance is. Hopefully *someone out there* can shed light on this for us.
When planets are on same degree in Horary it too has special significance.
You need a strong Mars to overcome obstacles that block you from fulfilling your true potential. A strong Saturn to keep you committed to your goals, a helpful jupiter to bring a bit of benificense into the picture and each planet needs to be examined closely, seeing what aspects help and hinder progress.
There is no single signifier for Fame in a chart- It's how the chart *works together as a whole* that determines whether a native will apply his/her skills in an exceptional way.
There's a lot going on in your chart, but the sun is prominent-right on your asc, widely conjunct pluto and sun is square saturn so no doubt you will have to confront obstacles on your path.
The stars do not determine our destiny-we do.
Good luck with your astrological studies too.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Last edited:
Scorpio is a 'very private sign' so I'm a little lost why you aks for fame and public recognition. Plus your chart ruler pluto is in first suggesting you hold yourself aloof, back and distant from people and there is far more going on beneath the surface that what you show others.

Pluto is involved in an out of sign grand mutable trine with moon and mars. Moon in 5th house of Leo can show creativity but lots of restlessness to, overidealistic and self sacrificing

Mars opp uranus/neptune shows erractic energy levels, one minute eruptive bad temper and the next need to sleep and rest more. Your venus in Saggi needs lots of freedom, travel and well placed in 2nd to know you can always earn your own money to survive, but only has a square to moon, suggesting emotional stress with women and mother from childhood.

Where in a chart does a person see himself
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157562#post157562

Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2
Etiquette and telling people their fate
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17248
10Do’s and Don’ts with astrology by Radu
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17450

Astrology is not about sitting home on the couch eating nachos and waiting for the planets to make good things happen in your life. It is always your responsibility to work towards making your own dreams come true. Horoscopes simply help you to schedule your actions for the best possible outcome
http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/virgo-monthly-astrology-horoscope.html

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm

Spectrum

This is not astrology but I would encourage you not to seek out fame. It basically ruins your life. You see all the attractive people they churn out, and there will always be more, but their life gets destroyed by a menacing media which takes few favorites unless it serves the profit motive. You will find you have few friends and life will get harder and harder. You may be co-opted to do things against your better judgement in service of the media. It is not a glamourous sitaution as it is portrayed, but they do this for the general public to sell advertising. Fame is unmerciful and it is cruel, it takes bright talent and spits you out no matter how substantial your contributions are. I would encourage you to live a normal life as possible, to have happiness, the comfort of friends and family and being free of the pervasive fear of looking over your shoulder. I would say to you it is not worth it. It corrupts the personality over time and basically makes you unhappy. The first few morsels may be fun but in the end it just makes your life one of unparalleled sadness and despair. You can have the love of poeple closest to you, that is what I would say, to be deeply loved by those dearest to you, that should be an inperative, don't confuse love with fame, as by no means will the public be loyal to you. Just have a normal life in the community, that is what the famous yearn for, they are envious of that life they had forsaken, something obscured in the hopes of a "better" life when it was always staring them in the face. You see a lot of Borderline personalities who try and upset the lives of normal people in the community because their own lives are a mess. Fame does not equate with power, it does not give a steady supply of recognition and it does not confer any merit other than the image that is presented to you. Enjoy your life, don't ruin it.

hiimnotcool

This is not astrology but I would encourage you not to seek out fame. It basically ruins your life. You see all the attractive people they churn out, and there will always be more, but their life gets destroyed by a menacing media which takes few favorites unless it serves the profit motive. You will find you have few friends and life will get harder and harder. You may be co-opted to do things against your better judgement in service of the media. It is not a glamourous sitaution as it is portrayed, but they do this for the general public to sell advertising. Fame is unmerciful and it is cruel, it takes bright talent and spits you out no matter how substantial your contributions are. I would encourage you to live a normal life as possible, to have happiness, the comfort of friends and family and being free of the pervasive fear of looking over your shoulder. I would say to you it is not worth it. It corrupts the personality over time and basically makes you unhappy. The first few morsels may be fun but in the end it just makes your life one of unparalleled sadness and despair. You can have the love of poeple closest to you, that is what I would say, to be deeply loved by those dearest to you, that should be an inperative, don't confuse love with fame, as by no means will the public be loyal to you. Just have a normal life in the community, that is what the famous yearn for, they are envious of that life they had forsaken, something obscured in the hopes of a "better" life when it was always staring them in the face. You see a lot of Borderline personalities who try and upset the lives of normal people in the community because their own lives are a mess. Fame does not equate with power, it does not give a steady supply of recognition and it does not confer any merit other than the image that is presented to you. Enjoy your life, don't ruin it.

Ah, so you're famous eh?