is it possible to overcome bad financial predictions

Gail102

there are quite a few areas in my birth chart that detail financial instability or even poverty is it there a way to overcome this prediction? Am I missing something on my chart which outbalance this outcome or am I doomed to fail financially in life?

My birth chart:

astro_w2gw_gail102.83055.99514.png

click on it to enlarge it

waybread

I'm not sure what other astrologers have seen, but it's possibly Saturn ruling your second (money) house, and then squaring your second house Neptune. Saturn does ask for frugality and deferred gratification. Neptune, on the other hand, does not deal with reality, so money may seem like a mystery to you.

Basic money management skills can be learned. There are some good books and on-line articles to get you started with basics of budgeting and saving. One of my favourite money gurus for people without much money is Suze Orman. Don't be put off by her hype. https://www.suzeorman.com/

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock, promptly share salient ground feedbacks
how true-false-helpful, traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc etc :

asc lord jup 5th aries good for luck-education-romance-children-advisory position,
trine leo 9th again for luck-edu-father-travels-spirituality;
and trine sag asc, protective of health and well-being;
jup year-end moves to own sag asc trine natal jup aries and trine leo 9th;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

ketu SNode transit sun-mer acq 3rd, pain-injury-surgery
arms-shoulders-ears-heart-stomach-chest-skin-legs-sciatica etc to care;
accident prone, seeking transfer etc;
detachment from siblings, relationship, father, etc
sun lord 9th for father, mer lord 7th for relationship;

natal ketu acq 2nd, detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home, sat mornings
;

rahu NNode now transit leo 9th for foreign travels-pilgrimage,
heading towards natal rahu leo 8th for chronic toxic stomach issues, etc;

sun-mer acq 3rd reformist, scientific, intellectual, literary-oratory, admin abilities;
sun aspect own leo 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels,

but not good for health of father;

natal sat lord 2/3 for finances-initiative over taurus 5th,
aptitude for hotel management, food technology, dentistry, banking, public admin etc;

sat taurus aspect own acq, supportive of initiative-progress-admin-communications etc
but not good for health of siblings;

moon sag 12th aptitude for psychology, ambitious, impulsive, philosophical,
aptitude for law-justice-teaching-medicine etc; prone to colds etc;

venus 11th lord for gains over cap first, gains through artistic aptitudes,
event management, etc, fairly good looks;

mars lord 5th over 4th, good for land-property; tech aptitudes;
jup transit scorpio now trine mars pisces 4th good for mother-property etc;

jup now transit scorpio opp sat taurus,
misjudgments-missed opportunities these months to avoid;

do ack and share feedbacks, hope jup-sat transits help,
while care for ketu transit over sun-mer,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Gail102

I'm not sure what other astrologers have seen, but it's possibly Saturn ruling your second (money) house, and then squaring your second house Neptune. Saturn does ask for frugality and deferred gratification. Neptune, on the other hand, does not deal with reality, so money may seem like a mystery to you.

Basic money management skills can be learned. There are some good books and on-line articles to get you started with basics of budgeting and saving. One of my favourite money gurus for people without much money is Suze Orman. Don't be put off by her hype. https://www.suzeorman.com/

Thank you very much for your insight. so from what you have seen would you say that it would be possible for me to make a good amount of money if I am cautious maybe in starting a business or something

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you very much for your insight. so from what you have seen would you say that it would be possible for me to make a good amount of money if I am cautious maybe in starting a business or something

I think you have a great chart for that. Cautious, of course, means be diligent about saving money, know what you can afford to spend and don't spend more than that, and plan carefully. You have a nice trine between Venus at the cusp of your second house and second house ruler Saturn--and they're in mutual reception (each in a sign ruled by the other), which makes it even better. If you have a business idea that completely suits your personal values (Venus and second house both speak to personal values), you can do well with it.

watcherofthesouth

As an added note to the others' observations: You're just coming out of 7.5 years of Sade Sati - most people not only have substantial money issues during that time but they also have a lot of fear as well. You'll be less worried over the next year.

Gail102

I think you have a great chart for that. Cautious, of course, means be diligent about saving money, know what you can afford to spend and don't spend more than that, and plan carefully. You have a nice trine between Venus at the cusp of your second house and second house ruler Saturn--and they're in mutual reception (each in a sign ruled by the other), which makes it even better. If you have a business idea that completely suits your personal values (Venus and second house both speak to personal values), you can do well with it.

Thank you very much now I feel like there is hope for me to make money. TBH I am not sure if my chart would limit me from ever becoming rich if I pull through an innovative idea that the public would want using business. but cautious and economic I shall be.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you very much now I feel like there is hope for me to make money. TBH I am not sure if my chart would limit me from ever becoming rich if I pull through an innovative idea that the public would want using business. but cautious and economic I shall be.

Charts can't accurately predict whether you will or will not ever become rich. They may show that it's easy or difficult for you. They may show that you have a better chance of making money on your own, or through a spouse/partner, or through inheritance, or a number of other things, but it's a question of how, not if.

With your chart, you could certainly make your own money, as long as you manage it prudently and stick to your principles--and your chart shows that you're inclined to do that anyway. That kind of approach doesn't usually make people rich overnight, but it does result in wealth acquired over time. How much wealth depends on many things. Maybe you'll be rich, or maybe you'll just be comfortable.

It's also a question of what you want. Do you really want to be rich? What does "rich" mean to you? Some people say they want to be rich when they really just want a comfortable income.

Gail102

hope helps take stock, promptly share salient ground feedbacks
how true-false-helpful, traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc etc :

asc lord jup 5th aries good for luck-education-romance-children-advisory position,
trine leo 9th again for luck-edu-father-travels-spirituality;
and trine sag asc, protective of health and well-being;
jup year-end moves to own sag asc trine natal jup aries and trine leo 9th;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

ketu SNode transit sun-mer acq 3rd, pain-injury-surgery
arms-shoulders-ears-heart-stomach-chest-skin-legs-sciatica etc to care;
accident prone, seeking transfer etc;
detachment from siblings, relationship, father, etc
sun lord 9th for father, mer lord 7th for relationship;

natal ketu acq 2nd, detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home, sat mornings
;

rahu NNode now transit leo 9th for foreign travels-pilgrimage,
heading towards natal rahu leo 8th for chronic toxic stomach issues, etc;

sun-mer acq 3rd reformist, scientific, intellectual, literary-oratory, admin abilities;
sun aspect own leo 9th, protective of luck-edu-travels,

but not good for health of father;

natal sat lord 2/3 for finances-initiative over taurus 5th,
aptitude for hotel management, food technology, dentistry, banking, public admin etc;

sat taurus aspect own acq, supportive of initiative-progress-admin-communications etc
but not good for health of siblings;

moon sag 12th aptitude for psychology, ambitious, impulsive, philosophical,
aptitude for law-justice-teaching-medicine etc; prone to colds etc;

venus 11th lord for gains over cap first, gains through artistic aptitudes,
event management, etc, fairly good looks;

mars lord 5th over 4th, good for land-property; tech aptitudes;
jup transit scorpio now trine mars pisces 4th good for mother-property etc;

jup now transit scorpio opp sat taurus,
misjudgments-missed opportunities these months to avoid;

do ack and share feedbacks, hope jup-sat transits help,
while care for ketu transit over sun-mer,

wishing well, kshantaram

before I forget I must thank you as well for your insight. This will be very helpful

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate caring to ack.

if could share salient feedbacks traits-talents etc etc how true-false-insightful etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram