Children in parents horoscope

Venusmagic89

I'm curious about how children are predicted or affected by transits to a patents chart.
I've read the 5 house shows first born, 7th house the second born, etc
And that transits to a parents 12 negatively affect first child and same for 2 house and second child.
And trines to 5th are positive for first child, trines to 7th good for second child.
What about conjunctions or trines to rulers of those houses if parent has an empty 5 or 7 house?

My mom has no 5 house planets, but she does have a moon conjunct her DSC (its in her 6 house though, but by mere seconds) and I noticed that even though I'm older, I'm more of the moon type, with a cancer moon and Venus and mars in cancer. And my moms 5 house is Pisces and my sister has Pisces ASC.
My dads 5 house is Aquarius and my node is in Aquarius and I have many natal Uranus aspects. (Opposition all my cancer planets) and my dads 7 house is Aries. My sister is kind of a Mars type, as she has Scorpio Moon.
But obviously, my mom and dad have rulers if their 5/7 so when the rulers of those houses are aspected would that indicate my and my sisters birth or events in our lives?
(Neptune ruling my moms 5 deff made several aspects to her natal when I was born, and Uranus , ruler of my dads 5 made aspects to his chart when I was born. Saturn (dads 4 ruler) was trine his 8 house mars when I was born, and my ASC ended up being exactly conjunct my dads 8 house mars (and ruler of his 7th) Then venus ruler of my moms 7 was being squared by her 5 ruler Neptune when my younger sis was born, and my dads 7 ruler Mars was bring Trined by Neptune (his 6 house ruler) when my sister was born, and Saturn (his 4 ruler) was square his mars when my sis was born.

And also if someone has an abortion for the first pregnancy,is the second pregnancy then seen by 7 house or would it still be the 5 house since it would still be the first born child?

I noticed my mom had Pluto, her 1 house ruler, conjunct her natal Neptune, her 5 house ruler the month/day I was born (also when I was conceived as it retrograded back to that point when I was born)
My mom also had Uranus, her 4 house ruler making a grand trine to her natal ,7 house moon and 10 house Pluto when I was born.

My mom had Jupiter making a conjunction to her 10 house pluto (ruler of 1st) abd a trine to her 7 house moon when my younger sister was conceived and, Jupiter was trine her natal Saturn and Jupiter (in her natal 3rd, and Saturn rules her 3rd Jupiter rules her 2nd) when my sister was born.
Neptune just entered my moms 5 house, and Neptune rules that house and I'm wondering what it could mean for me and my life.
Also Uranus is about to enter my moms 7 house towards end of 2018 and I'm wondering what that means for my sister

I also observed when Saturn transited my moms 12 house (Libra) it wrecked havoc in my life (Libra is my 6 house and square my personal planets in cancer and my outer caoricirn planets)

I also observed when Saturn transited my moms 2 house (Sagittarius) it wrecked havoc in my sisters life (to less of an extent than the issues Saturn caused when in moms 12 to me) but still it affected my sister negatively. And Sagittarius is my sisters 9 house and makes an opposition to her natal mars and a square to many of her personal planets in Virgo.

And also, is this just for mothers chart or can fathers chart be read as a predictor for children's lives in the sane way?

Can someone even just refer me to a book or website where I can learn more specifically about children and vedic astro?

Personally I have an empty 5 and 7 house. My 5 house is intercepted, so ruled By both sun and mercury and my 7th is ruled by Pluto.
I have had an abortion when Jupiter was making a conjunction to my natal mercury, then sun. This was also when Saturn was transiting Libra, my moms 12 house/my 6 house, and square my venus, Chiron, moon, mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
I do want kids in my future, I was just really young when the previous pregnant occurred so I did not keep it and I dont regret it at all. It would've prevented much of my career success.
I have hopes of marriage and kids in future but now I'm 28 and struggling to find a relationship worth pursuing.
I also want to look at my parents 9 house to see possibility of grand kids for them.

Last edited:

ANUP

Dear Friend

I believe you are trying to learn astrology.

Do nt fall upon presumtions like if or but.

Dedicate your time on the astrology system which really can train you to predict.All systems are good,but be wise.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com