email contact

bios

Hello everybody!
I have a love interest for a guy living abroad. The question for my chart is whether I receive an answer in case I email him. Does this chart show a possible affair between us?
I do not know which are or significators. Any help?
Thanks

Attachments

• will he answer to my email.jpg
    will he answer to my email.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
I am sorry but this looks to me like two ships passing in the night, never quite connecting, not able to see things clearly. The time for this has passed, is behind you.

bios

Thanks Ilenek!
What you describe sounds very familiar to me.
Just for learning, because I am a starter in horary...
I am Venus and he is Mars. Can you give me some points in the chart of your description?
Again, your help is precious for me!
Thank you very much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilenek!
What you describe sounds very familiar to me.
Just for learning, because I am a starter in horary...
I am Venus and he is Mars. Can you give me some points in the chart of your description?
Again, your help is precious for me!
Thank you very much!

Yes, you are Venus and he is Mars. You have more strength in this matter than he, based on essential dignity.
This is because you Venus is in its dignity while he Mars is without essential dignity, or peregrine.

But the main things I saw were that:
He Mars receives you adversely or poorly by reception, since you Venus are in the sign of Mars' detriment.
Venus just perfected an aspect with Mars and now separates from Mars. That says to me that what may have been between you, [the perfection of the aspect] is now past.

We can look also at Moon as an alternate significator for you:
It, too, is strong, in its exaltation. But it is disjunct Mars, 5 signs apart, and this is symbolic of not being able to see each other.
Moon, like Venus, is also adversely received by Mars, being in the other sign of its detriment.
And Moon is in your/1st house, which suggests that the emphasis for you is on yourself rather than him.

When I looked at that all together, it evoked the general portrait that I painted for you.

Last edited:

bios

How kind of you Ilenek to clear this up for me!
I' ve no words to thank you!
I see what you mean, even though it is very disappointing to me. I' ve the same feeling, as you described it! It's amazing how horary can speak the truth!
He is indeed in a phase of repenting things from his past romantic affair. I wish I had travelled to meet him earlier.
I suppose that this separating semi-sextile between Venus and Mars has gone recently, truly? There is no point in this anymore, but when exactly I missed the chance? A year ago?
Anyway, thanks for your time, Ilenek.

IleneK

Premium Member
How kind of you Ilenek to clear this up for me!
I' ve no words to thank you!
<...>
I suppose that this separating semi-sextile between Venus and Mars has gone recently, truly? There is no point in this anymore, but when exactly I missed the chance? A year ago?
Anyway, thanks for your time, Ilenek.

You are quite welcome,

The separating aspect between Venus and Mar is a sextile [two signs apart], rather than a semi-sextile. It perfected very recently, just a few days ago.