My Cappie Parents

Lithuel

My parents were born a week apart from each other, a couple hundred miles from each other, and within 25 minutes of the birthtime of the other. I honestly don't know any other couples that have 1) really been a serious relationship (my parents married in '80 and have had 7 kids), and 2) been born as close as my parents are.

Is this sort of relationship really more common, and I just happen to not know many couples like that? Or is it rare?

My parents are very typical Capricorns: hard-working, industrious, responsible, practical, etc. They have a really nice house, a large family that is largely of their own doing, my Dad has been at the same company for over 30 years and my Mom has been a loyal and traditional stay-at-home mother, dedicated and devoted to her husband and children.

I'm attaching my parent's Synastry (my mom's older than my dad by a week) and Composite Charts, not specifically for interpretation, but as an aid to answer the above question (ie, if these relationships really are rare, do my parents' charts show why they've gone against the grain?).

Attachments

• Parents' Synastry Anon.gif
    Parents' Synastry Anon.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Parents' Composite Anon.gif
    Parents' Composite Anon.gif
    61 KB · Views: 23

bittermoon

Wow. No, I have personally never seen this. Both Pisces rising, too. Other than their 'cappiness', are they very similar? They do have different moons, though.

Lithuel

Broadly speaking, yes, my parents are pretty similar. Not surprisingly, they differ mainly in the emotional realm; my Mother is clearly and obviously more watery than my Father, as can be seen in her Moon conjunct Asc in Pisces.

Lithuel

Huh, I just realized this. My parents both have Pisces Ascendant, and the children are as follows:

1st (boy): Libra Rising (died in infancy)
2nd (girl): Pisces Rising
3rd (girl): Libra Rising
4th (boy): Libra Rising
5th (girl): Cancer Rising
6th (girl): Pisces Rising
7th (boy): Cancer Rising

Out of the 9 people in my immediate family, We all share 3 Ascendants: Cancer, Libra, and Pisces.

I know most people don't have as large a family as I do, but I still think this is highly unusual. Or is it? Do family members tend to have the same Ascendants?