Drugs - your opinion?

JUPITERASC

abuseofprescription01.jpg

Eris Volt

Drugs- it Opens and closes the mind. It's different for everyone.
No set rules no set values.
Music, spirituality, introspection of self development, none would be so profound without the altercation of drugs. But the same can be achieved through extremes such as starvation dehydration and over excursion and sleep deprivation.
Huge not so secretive revelation.... Moderation and self awareness. No government needs to regulate me or anyone. We all should be able to do it and in the case of the youth or the weak (mind it body), we all as a whole should be able to speak up and look out for the greater good. But then again, what constitutes "good"?
Who gets to choose and why? We are being striped of our rights, our liberty and pursuit of happiness. I should be able to put whatever I wish into my body. No government should regulate me. It's my spiritual and or religious rights to seek a connection to my gawd in my personal way.
So drugs may or may not be bad, regardless... IT'S MY FREE WILL TO CHOOSE, BIG BROTHER PLEASE SIT DOWN. 🙃🤔😳😉💫 That felt good thanks for the space to say that. Ahhhh!

Last edited:

Eris Volt

Opioid use is tragically killing and ruining lives of everyone in the world. I laughed when I heard they were targeting elementary kids.... Until I saw the real deal ****** infestation of the darkest variety. It was less than 5 years I saw my neighborhood turned into a war zone, except the fight was amongst each other and no one wins. No one's victorious, just a wasteland of the rotten and lost souls that remain. Sad and sickening to be sure.
Please don't do opioids for your own soul's sake.

JUPITERASC

Opioid use is tragically killing and ruining lives of everyone in the world.

I laughed when I heard they were targeting elementary kids....

Until I saw the real deal ****** infestation of the darkest variety.
It was less than 5 years I saw my neighborhood turned into a war zone,

except the fight was amongst each other and no one wins.

No one's victorious, just a wasteland of the rotten and lost souls that remain. Sad and sickening to be sure.
Please d
on't do opioids for your own soul's sake.

ending@2x.png

aquarius7000

...But I do believe that adults are competent to decide what they put in their own bodies, and that it's parents who should raise their children and not the state...
Are adults, all adults i.e., actually "competent to decide what they want to put in their own bodies"? Why then does most every country on this earth have alcoholic adults, leaving drugs aside for a minute.

Are all parents adults that are competent? Why do some parents then become drug or alcohol junkies wasting away on the couch, whilst their children try to run the household, or go hungry at times days on end.

Fact is that most human beings, and I mean (so-called) adults by that (not minors), are not mature enough to know what is good or not for them. Why else during a pandemic would some adults be proponents for not wearing masks, or be partying away when social distancing is being advised by doctors, and they read the next day the hike in covid cases in Texas or Florida, etc.

We live in an irresponsible society and that is what is "fact". And, I see some adults here advocating that people should be allowed to possess drugs, at least certain drugs, without fear of being criminally prosecuted :rolleyes:. And one of the reasons given for that is that it will help curb criminality and violence? Really?

That makes a lot of sense, of course. :unsure:

I am, though, not per se against medical doctors, after having done thorough research
(as to what amount of doses could make the patient addicted), using drugs to alleviate their patients' suffering (which incl. pain, of course) especially with diseases like cancer.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What Happened To The Children of the THALIDOMIDE DRUG Epidemic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uizvsiaHyw

Are adults, all adults i.e., actually "competent
to decide what they want to put in their own bodies"?
Why then does most every country on this earth have alcoholic adults,
leaving drugs aside for a minute.
Are all parents adults that are competent?
Why do some parents then become drug or alcohol junkies
wasting away on the couch, whilst their children try to run the household
or go hungry at times days on end.
Fact is that most human beings,
and I mean (so-called) adults
by that (not minors),
are not mature enough to know what is good or not for them.
Why else during a pandemic
would some adults be proponents for not wearing masks,
or be partying away when social distancing is being advised by doctors,
and they read the next day
the hike in covid cases in Texas or Florida, etc.
We live in an irresponsible society
and that is what is "fact".
And, I see some adults here
advocating that people should be allowed to possess drugs,
at least certain drugs, without fear of being criminally prosecuted :rolleyes:
. And one of the reasons given for that
is that it will help curb criminality and violence? Really?
That makes a lot of sense, of course. :unsure:

I am, though, not per se against medical doctors,
after having done thorough research
(as to what amount of doses could make the patient addicted),
using drugs to alleviate their patients' suffering
(which incl. pain, of course) especially with diseases like cancer.
Thousands of families were affected in the 60s and the 70s
during the thalidomide epidemic
these children became adults
their stories of struggle
and achievement :smile:
as they fight back against the tragedy.

aquarius7000

Children of the Thalidomide was a very sad story. Heartbreaking and a good example of what I said in my post about adults.

What Happened To The Children of the THALIDOMIDE DRUG Epidemic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uizvsiaHyw

Thousands of families were affected in the 60s and the 70s
during the thalidomide epidemic
these children became adults
their stories of struggle
and achievement :smile:
as they fight back against the tragedy.

JUPITERASC

That is such a wholesome dream :love: it’s cute!

You know, Freud said it best,
“dreams represented a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.”.

Also, I read that to dream of kissing is positive (especially if you liked it! Which it seems like you more than liked it). Now, what is positive about it? I read that it means an acceptance of undiscovered parts of yourself or an acceptance of yourself. It is positive overall.

Also, I found another quote from Mr. Sigmund Freud

“ “I was making frequent use of cocaine at that time
... I had been the first to recommend the use of cocaine, in 1885, and
this recommendation had brought serious reproaches down on me.” :lol:

He was quite the active man I must say.
63050948.jpg
This heaux turn off his twitter DMs, so I can’t directly send it to him and creep him out. :lol:

Thirdteenth,

I think cocaine and morphine were used back then for everything.

You’ll be surprised how common cocaine is in the business world-
-it helps you churn out work very quickly.
Students these days abuse adderall just to get ahead in their studies. Nothing much has changed really. :whistling:
Z

81Gfb%2BGkKPL._SX500_.jpg

image004.jpg

Opal

Premium Member
Weird that they still don't include alcohol in the statistics. The drug that has killed, and destroyed more people, and affected more people, negatively, than all of the others combined.