Why am I suddenly feeling much better and more positive, especially since the eclipse

cfsdmm

Are there any placements or aspects that could explain me suddenly feeling much more positive after being fearful and anxious for so many weeks? It started happening in the days leading up to the eclipse. I have my ascendant and moon in cancer, and this was a cancer eclipse, could this be the reason?

Thank you

Attachments

• kjcfb14udj651.jpg
    kjcfb14udj651.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23

curiousabout77

I am glad that your feeling better you were quite upset the last time I read your post. It looks like that eclipse gave you a new perspective on life as it happened on your ascendant and now your looking forward to the future. It looks like it has sparked a new chapter for you where things will progress in the right direction. The full moon eclipse will happen near your venus in a couple of weeks and that might impact your love life as venus rules your fifth house and your twelveth house so it might inspire your creative projects too and enjoyment of life.

Januarystorm

i swear to god i have the same thing!

after listening to all the astrologers on youtube and online i was kind of preparing myself for the worst...especially since the june 5th eclipse was opposing my mars (and my mars is conjunct my ascendant) so i was like okey then alrighty then:happy::happy: seems im going to have a grand old time here lol- sarcastic of course....but it was hard not to be a tad pessimistic with all the squares and everyone being so fatalistic about it! but to my surprise literally everything in my life improved...the ONLY bad thing i experienced were my anxious fearful thoughts ABOUT the eclipse before it happened!...i feel so calm and optimistic even since the eclipses...even more so after the previous one...good to know im not the only one experiencing this