A Special Child of the Sikh Community.

piercethevale

[In this post I corrected for Saturn as I had mistakenly put 37', instead of 33', for the minutes of the degree. ptv]

Saturn in this boys chart is @ 09* Gemini 33', Another one of the most dynamic of symbols in the 360 of the Sabians...this boy has gotten more of these kind of symbols [dynamic, aggressive, ambitious} than anyone else I've ever done a chart for.]
[ibid.]

Gemini 10* "AN AIRPLANE PERFORMING A NOSE DIVE.

KEYNOTE: A superior ability to challenge nature and play with danger.

Through the controlled use of mental powers man is able to challenge the most basic force in nature: gravitation. ...But what he challenges is within himself as well as outside. Gravitation is the universal binding force of the material world. By challenging it man prepares himself to pierce beyond the physical and to reach higher realms of existence. He may lose the struggle, but that prospect makes the effort more exciting. He might gain 'immortality.'

...The symbol for it has a strong sense of finality. No possibility of half measures exist. Man is committed irrevocably to success or failure — at least as a conscious and self-reliant mind. The alternatives are clear-cut. One may describe it as MIND vs. MATTER, or as Man's will against fate..."

Last edited:

piercethevale

[This remains unchanged, it is correct, although I did add the small notation, 'rx', as to Mars being retrograde. ptv]

His Mars @ 13* Sag. 07' [and yet here's another very 'Spiritually oriented' symbol...that's what i remembered seeing to such a degree that it left me with the impression of a Sikh Warrior of a very evolved spiritual nature.
[it's late, and I need to retire...so I'll pick this up where I leave off here tomorrow and finish up with the symbolism and hopefully one of you 'Vedic Astrologers' will possibly give me some input as to what you might see in this boys future...what you think of my impression of the boy ...and so forth.]
Note: The symbols were ascertained by an early 20th century American woman and as thus the precepts she saw are coloured by Her psyche...so the following symbol shouldn't be taken that literally... I figure most of you need not be told that but I do want to state it, just for the reason to issue my 'disclaimer'...if I may call it that?

Sagittarius 14*[ibid.] "AN EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE DRAWS A LARGE CROWD.

KEYNOTE: The culturally stimulated longing for group participation in a process of rebirth.

Since the very early days of man's evolution, religions and cults of various types have used the most significant periods in the year's cycle to dramatize the deepest longings of human nature, thus giving them direction, meaning, and through group action, a greater dynamic intensity. Easter is the Christian way of celebrating the coming of spring and the rebirth of life on this earth after the hardships of winter.

At this second stage of the five-fold sequence we see, in contrast to the first, man discovering in nature's cycles great movements that stimulate his spiritual quest for the psychic and mental equivalent of solar light and warmth. The obvious Keyword here is REBIRTH."

Like I said...some Powerful Dynamism with this child...and I do recall looking ahead to the 2020's and seeing a 'Calling' for just this sort of man...as He will be come that time...
It's been 6 years since I've checked all this out and I am reviewing it as I present it. Which is one reason I didn't catch the differences in the charts provided by astrodienst. I only found the one I had made back in 2006 this morning ...as I did draw one out at that time.
Namaste!

Last edited:

piercethevale

[The original text was correct, but I did note that Ketu is in Capricorn, as I hadn't the first time...and the observation as to my part of Hyleg. ptv]

one last thing this eve. The Sabian symbol for this boys Ketu @ 06* Capricorn 23' [Which happens to be the same degree and sign as my Part of Hyleg which is at 06* Cap. 07'] [ibid.]

"A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD.

KEYNOTE: The ability to act as a mouthpiece for the revelation of a transcendent will and truth determining future action.

...the future interacts with the present to release it from the inertial power of the past. Thus this symbol stands in contrast to the preceding one. At the threshold of tomorrow man is allowed to have a vision or revelation of the essential elements of the as-yet-unknown next step in evolution. The key word is MEDIATORSHIP."

Like I said...just so Dynamic!

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Dear piercetheveil,

The chart you have attached is western chart.

Below is given the Vedic planetary positions and degrees after finding the date of birth, time, place (after reconstructing the chart).

Vimsottari dasa ( 120 years of life cycle) is given from 12 october 2007 to maintain the confidentiality of date of birth.

Appreciating highly your effort in writing so many posts without much participation from other members.

need to read all the posts .

thanks again.

[FONT=&quot]Planetary Positions[/FONT]

Planets Sign Longitude Nakshatra Pada
Asc Capricorn 004-45-52 Uttarashadha 3
Sun Gemini 020-18-45 Punarvasu 1
Moon Sagittarius 026-29-20 Purvashadha 4
Mars [R] Scorpion 022-33-14 Jyeshtha 2
Merc Taurus 029-57-28 Mrigasira 2
Jupt Gemini 004-35-33 Mrigasira 4
Venu Taurus 006-39-57 Krittika 3
Satn Taurus 015-41-02 Rohini 2
Rahu [R] Gemini 011-56-55 Ardra 2
Ketu [R] Sagittarius 011-56-55 Mula 4

[FONT=&quot]Vimshottari Dasha[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON -10 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/07[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/ 8/08[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 12/ 3/09[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 12/ 9/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 12/ 1/12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 8/13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 12/ 1/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 12/ 8/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 12/ 4/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR -7 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 9/ 3/18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 27/ 3/19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 3/ 3/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 4/21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 9/ 4/22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 6/ 9/22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 6/11/23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/ 3/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH -18 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 24/ 6/27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 18/11/29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 24/ 9/32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 12/ 4/35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 30/ 4/36[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 30/ 4/39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 24/ 3/40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 24/ 9/41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP -16 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 30/11/44[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 6/47[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 18/ 9/49[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 24/ 8/50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 24/ 4/53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/ 2/54[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/ 6/55[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 18/ 5/56[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT -19 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/77[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 15/10/61[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 24/ 6/64[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 3/ 8/65[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 3/10/68[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 15/ 9/69[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 15/ 4/71[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 24/ 5/72[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 30/ 3/75[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 12/10/77[/FONT]

piercethevale

Dear piercetheveil,

The chart you have attached is western chart.

Below is given the Vedic planetary positions and degrees after finding the date of birth, time, place (after reconstructing the chart).

Vimsottari dasa ( 120 years of life cycle) is given from 12 october 2007 to maintain the confidentiality of date of birth.

Appreciating highly your effort in writing so many posts without much participation from other members.

need to read all the posts .

thanks again.

[FONT=&quot]Planetary Positions[/FONT]

Planets Sign Longitude Nakshatra Pada
Asc Capricorn 004-45-52 Uttarashadha 3
Mars [R] Scorpion 022-33-14 Jyeshtha 2
Merc Taurus 029-57-28 Mrigasira 2
Jupt Gemini 004-35-33 Mrigasira 4
Venu Taurus 006-39-57 Krittika 3
Satn Taurus 015-41-02 Rohini 2

[FONT=&quot]Vimshottari Dasha[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON -10 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/07[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/ 8/08[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 12/ 3/09[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 12/ 9/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 12/ 1/12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 8/13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 12/ 1/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 12/ 8/15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 12/ 4/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR -7 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 9/ 3/18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 27/ 3/19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 3/ 3/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 4/21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 9/ 4/22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 6/ 9/22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 6/11/23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/ 3/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH -18 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 24/ 6/27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 18/11/29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 24/ 9/32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 12/ 4/35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 30/ 4/36[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 30/ 4/39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 24/ 3/40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 24/ 9/41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP -16 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 30/11/44[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 12/ 6/47[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 18/ 9/49[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 24/ 8/50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 24/ 4/53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 12/ 2/54[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 12/ 6/55[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 18/ 5/56[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT -19 Years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 12/10/58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To 12/10/77[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SAT 15/10/61[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MER 24/ 6/64[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KET 3/ 8/65[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VEN 3/10/68[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SUN 15/ 9/69[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MON 15/ 4/71[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAR 24/ 5/72[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAH 30/ 3/75[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUP 12/10/77[/FONT]

Thanks for all the effort. Jyotish is all 'Greek to me', so to speak.
I created this thread in order to let the members that know how to 'seek for the signs' [pun not intended but it'll do nicely, thank you] get an opportunity to increase their understanding of their own version of this 'science/craft' and possibly even discover a new, or a forgotten, technique and, or, knowledge.... and also to 'validate' the Sikh beliefs...as if they need any of that themselves.[?]

The story is absolutely honest and forthright, you can take my solemn word for it. ...and how often do we, as astrologers, get an opportunity like that?

Thanks again, ptv aka Devananda, Sadhan Order.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

And there was an eclipse that day...I'm going to do the Part of Hyleg as I have never determined that. I didn't know enough about it back in 2006. That is Asc. + the Full or New Moon prior to birth - Natal Moon. This should be interesting...and then I quit for the rest of the day. Time for my Surya Pujas. Om Surya Namah OM
Om Sat Nam, Prema Nam,
Hare Krishna Hare Rama OM

The Child was born just after eclipse.It was the first day after full moon ( Prtaipad).

Vedic degrees of Sun etc are given below for reference.

True Rahu Gemini 12-30-43
True Ketu Sagittarius 12-30-43

Please note the difference between Moon & Ketu degrees which is above 12 degrees.

Both Ketu and Moon are in 12th house Sagittarius and 12th lord Jupiter is in 6th house.

Ketu in 12th aspected by Jupiter, who is 12th lord as well shows high level of soul and denotes salvation.

Regards

Bir Singh Khari

As per Asc.capricorn and other given planetry details :-
SAT+VEN+MER are placed in 5th house.
1. Sign ( capricorn) is the significator of - spiritual impulses, re-birth , destiny.
2.Saturn ( Asc. lord ) is the significator of - spiritual path .
It is placed in 5th, friend's house, which is considered pious for every chart .
3.Tenth house stands for the manner in which an individual involves himself in his environment.
Tenth lord VEN is friend of Asc.lord (SAT) and YOG-KARAK for this Asc ( capricorn) .
Venus ( 5th & 10th lord ) is placed in 5th (own house / pious-house ] .This house expresses sanchit karmas of past lives, religious mindedness, high learning , wisdom etc.
4.Ninth house is the house of - offerings [Danam],Dharam [righteousness] and Tapas [penance].
All cosmos blessings / divine impulses flowes through ninth lord .
Mercury [9th & 6th lord ] is also placed in, friend's house , fifth house .

5. Significator of salvetion [ KETU ] is ,in the house of salvetion [12th],in it's sign of exaltation .
MOON [Significator of MANNA] is also placed in the house of MOKSH with the significator of MOKSH .
6.8th lord SUN and JUP [ planet of religious attitude, spirituality,satvic guna , blessing of guru's] is aspecting 12th ,Ketu and Moon .

Last edited:

piercethevale

My deepest apologies.
I can't understand how I got so astray but just about everything other than the chart itself is in very apparent error.
I am going to go back and correct the posts, one by one rather than delete them.
I know that I had a bit of whiskey the night I decided to start this thread....quite apparently it was not in my best interest, nor yours, you gracious fellow members and astrologers...perhaps it was for some reason I can't quite fathom at this moment that I did...I've seen stranger things happen that led to that conclusion. It could be that, as I have so many notebooks , rather than files, and so many of them are in no designated form but rather rambling notations and charts and the calculations for Lots and such , that I may have picked up a different notebook after some point. But I shouldn't make excuses, I know, I only offer that as a possible explanation, that and inebriates.
I am ashamed at such a display on my part in dealing with a subject so deserving of my utmost sobriety and fully conscious and applied abilities... and I ask you all for your forgiveness and patience.
As the chart data I gave you is accurate, i am assuming that you all cast correct charts in the Jyotish manner.

Respectfully, ptv

Last edited:

Jenn18Aqua

My chart says something similar but in a different way. I have only just found out about what is in us. I feel I have to learn about myself in the world, but only in order to do something for the world. I have always felt I do not live for myself.

I live in a very materialistic world. My family, friends and environment (even worked for television for a while, INSANITY!) are all into materialistic things and collecting stuff instead of knowlegde and understanding. I love them. I do. And I understand them, totally. In everything. Everyone. I mean... I can even understand the most brutal criminals. I don't know why. The people I know that ARE spiritual are the "I meditate, so I am" types. Wearing the best suitable clothing, drink tea all day, etcetera. Again... Nothing against that, but for me that's not what this is about. It's way more serious and excact. I would love to speak to mathematicians and so on about this.

I attached my Sabian Symbols File. Feel free to interpret. I'm not searching for myself, I'm searching for a new understanding.

Jenn

Attachments

• SabianSymbolsNatalandSR.doc
    37 KB · Views: 31

piercethevale

Well, I have completed any needed corrections. it wasn't as bad as I had thought at the beginning. I guess I panicked upon seeing that I had posted the wrong Asc. and Desc., which, as it turned out, were the only two postings in error. I had thought that possibly the Arabic/Astrological Parts I had given were in error also.
So I did spend about an additional 5 hours this late evening into early morning here in Calif. [it's 9:15 am now] that was mostly unnecessary, but I couldn't rest until I had gone over everything and knew for certain that all was correct and in order.
In the future, I promise not to be inebriated when making posts here in the forum....although having been as such, that evening, may have been something of the 'instigator' in thinking about the child and daring to make mention of the event to the forum here.

I had intended to post something else at the beginning of this evenings time at the keyboard, and then go on to a few other threads I have continuing but, at the moment, I can't recall what that was... and as all this apparently took about 5 hours... I'm quitting for the day.
Perhaps I should l limit myself to how many threads I try to keep up with also, as that may have been part of my problem...I have learned my limitation, so perhaps this wasn't such a loss after all. As Baba Ram Das said in "Be Here Now'; "The lessons arrive when you need them."

Namaste, ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

As a final post today...i wish to point out that the cusp for the 8th house...the House that deals with things pertaining to the 'Darkness', [as to 'which', I don't think I have to elucidate.] is @ 13* Virgo 22', i.e. the 14th degree of Virgo [and that is the sign and degree of my Part of [Spiritual] Service;
[ibid.]

VIRGO 14° "AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE.

KEYNOTE: A deep reliance upon the ancestral roots of individual character.

Stressed here is the fact that the power available to any man in time of crisis and decision has very deep roots in the past, whether the past of physical ancestry or the past outlined by a series of previous embodiments conditioned by some dominant purpose and by the many-phased development of a particular type of complex character. True spontaneity and creativity are always based on a structured sequence of antecedents if they are at all genuinely spiritual, i.e. if they are able to meet a collective need. Only the actions that are necessary — even if only in the long run — for meeting such a need can actually be called 'spiritual.'

This fourth stage symbol, strange as it may seem to many people — especially young people of our day — suggests a technique which, at critical times, must be used. It characterizes the means for true 'success.' One returns to the roots in order to produce the flowering of personality, if this flower is to bring forth a living seed. ROOT POWER is essential to seed-achievement."

I wanted to point that out since there are other Sabian symbols in the childs' chart, as you all have possibly noticed, that are about 'ancestral roots'.

Last edited:

piercethevale

The boys Part of [Spiritual] Service calculates to 25* Leo 13', i.e. the 26th degree of Leo [My M.C. and Part of Fortune are both in the 25th degree of Leo...btw.]

[ibid.]

LEO 26° "AFTER THE HEAVY STORM, A RAINBOW.

KEYNOTE: Linking above and below, the Covenant with one's divine nature, promise of immortality.

In the Bible the rainbow is the sign of the Covenant established by God with Noah (the cyclic "Seed man") guaranteeing that no longer shall the destructive power of Spirit (the Shiva aspect of the Divine) be used to destroy life on earth. As we come to the third level of the scene of "Release," we find the man who has been able to weather the cathartic storm face-to-face with his divine Archetype; because he has been victorious, a link has been established with his divine Soul-being. Both the human and the divine partners should remain thus linked. H. P. Blavatsky's last words are said to have been: "Keep the Link unbroken" — the Link she forged With the Trans-Himalayan Brotherhood that had sent her into the darkness of nineteenth-century materialism for this purpose.

At the first stage of this thirtieth sequence, the symbol of the rainbow shows us the need to maintain a state of open communication between the Sky and the Earth within our total being — not for the sake of finding an ever-elusive "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow, for this end is never to be reached, but in order to face the totality of our individual selfhood as it is projected in the many-hued dome of our sky-flung consciousness. After every successfully met crisis, the REVELATION OF WORTH comes to us, and with it comes the promise of success, if only we do our part."

:rightful:I'm trying to do 'MY Part' in keeping that link unbroken here... I honor the Guruampara!
OM Jai Guru OM
ptv

piercethevale

The 9th House cusp, the House of Religion and Philosophy, is @ 22* Libra 12' [which happens to be the degree and sign of my natal Saturn @ 22* Libra 17' and my Neptune is very close in conj. @ 21* Libra 53'] i.e. the 23rd degree of Libra.

[OM Surya Namah OM]
[ibid.]

LIBRA 23° "CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS SUNRISE.

KEYNOTE: A creative and joyous response to life processes.

The cock that crows as the first coloring of dawn appears at the eastern horizon is a beautiful symbol of the ability, demonstrated by all pioneers and cosmically attuned individuals, to give voice to what is as yet unmanifested, but is on the way to manifestation. At the ego level, chanticleer may feel that he makes the sun rise; but someday he will learn through painful experiences that to create is only to reveal what essentially is. It is the vivid recognition of the as-yet-unknown in the known.

This third stage symbol should make us think afresh about issues we too often take for granted. At every "sunrise" there are a few isolated witnesses that herald the coming of a new day. What is at stake here is the individual's capacity of RESPONSE TO LIFE'S RENEWALS — renewals which are cyclic, predictable, yet always new, always creative."

piercethevale

The Part of Transformation [Asc. + Uranus - Mars] calculates to 06* Aries 33', i.e. the 7th degree of Aries [which happens to be Suryakant's M.C. {the "HOW" of His chart axis} Suryakant is said to be the reincarnation of the one known as Sir Galahad, of the 'Round Table' myth/legend, of whom it is said; 'Because of his success in finding the 'Holy Grail' {which I haven't any idea of what that is...} He was ascended into Heaven, by the Angels, without having to die and became the man with feet in both realms."]

[ibid.]

ARIES 7° "A MAN SUCCEEDS IN EXPRESSING HIMSELF SIMULTANEOUSLY IN TWO REALMS.

KEYNOTE: The first realization of the dual nature of man and of the possibilities it implies.

This symbol represents the antithesis of the thesis pictured ill Phase 6, yet in such a five-fold sequence what we see is contrast rather than opposition. The primordial one-sidedness of emotional and cultural manifestation actually calls for the compensatory ability to operate at two levels. Thus the primary dualism of Sky and Earth, of the divine and the human, of spirit and matter. The vision and the emotions are focused within sharply defined boundaries, but within these boundaries they express themselves at two levels. This is the foundation of religion as well as of magic.

A situation which has become characterized by this symbol can be successfully faced if its spiritual and material implications are understood and actualized.

At this second stage of the second five-fold sequence of symbols we see at work man's capacity for LIVING TWO SEPARATE LIVES - and finding fulfillment and happiness in both. On this capacity are founded many of the complexities of human nature."

piercethevale

The Part of Faith/Trust [Asc. + Mercury - Moon] calculates to 02* Cancer 07', i.e. the 3rd degree of Cancer.
[ibid.]

CANCER 3° "A MAN BUNDLED IN FUR LEADS A SHAGGY DEER.

KEYNOTE: The need to overcome stagnation and "cold" during trial of endurance.

This rather enigmatic symbol has suggested an exploration in arctic regions; but it seems more relevant to see in it simply the difficult phase imposed by the new allegiance upon the reoriented consciousness. In India the deer was the symbol of Brahma, the Creative God. The antlers represent the extension of the mind-power located in the head. The new path may lead to cold regions requiring insulation from harsh circumstances. There may even be a desire to escape from new responsibilities. The will leads the mind on toward the spiritual North of the soul.

This is the third stage in the nineteenth five-fold sequence. A period of trials is implied. The focalized mind may seek to escape its limits by venturing forth toward an idealized goal — the North Star, perhaps. This represents A TESTING OF THE WILL."

piercethevale

I'll post a couple/few more 'Parts' in a day or two. The Part of Innocence or Naivete, as I call it, it is more commonly known as the Part of Disputes, and the Part of Catastrophe, I find pretty interesting...especially as for the reason that the symbolisms' are so much alike in a way.
OM Shanti, ptv

piercethevale

I'm annoyed with myself.
Moments ago, I finally read the "Sicky", thank you, dhundhun. [I apologize, I didn't know that astrodienst provided Vedic charts.]:pouty::annoyed:

Here's a Vedic chart of the boy.

Attachments

• Comet Vedic chart.jpg
    Comet Vedic chart.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 31