Recovery at husband's aunt house

Prisma

My delivery due date is near. It will be a C-Section. Sadly, I can not count on my mother or any other of my female relatives to help me around this time. My husband sugested that I moved with her aunt and the baby for a short while (he can not take time from his work either). I think is very practical, but worry, among other things, to be far from my 4 year old, if it would be beneficial and... if we will be safe for the time we will be there. Yes, I worry about the earthquakes, etc and that area in particular in a case of a sismic event.:confused:

My due date (at least 37 weeks) is in April 6, but I think I maybe going in to the procedure before... It could even be this week, I have not been feeling well.

What gets my attention about this chart:
  • The ascendant is Pisces. My descendant is Pisces.
  • All those planets in Pisces.
  • Also the planets on Aquarius, which is the "health sector" in my chart. Here is in the 12th house (Hospital, recovery?)
  • Moon in the 8th in Scorpio. :unsure:
  • It is interesting also that my husband is a Sag., and in this chart Sagitarius is in the 10th house. Also in the previus thread I had posted, in the chart about the baby shower, etc, and how the events played out, the family of my husband was more prominent there also. Sag rules my 4th house and I have Jupiter in Aquarius in my 5th house, ruled by Capricorn.
  • An asteroid with the name of the aunt falls in the 9th house.
Your insight will be appreciated.
Prisma

Attachments

• Recovery At husband's aunt house.jpg
    Recovery At husband's aunt house.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
  • Mychart.jpg
    Mychart.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-you husbands maternal aunt = his mother = 10th from the 7th and his mother's sister = 3rd from that which makes the husband's maternal aunt = Leo = Sun
-Sun (aunt) flows toward you (Jupiter) = + testimony
-Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
-Part of Fortune posited in Leo, the aunt's signifying house = + testimony
-both Sun and Jupiter flow toward the Part of Fortune = + testimony

...therefore all testimonies regarding recovery at husband's aunt's house are positive.

Prisma

...-you husbands maternal aunt ...

In truth, this aunt is from his paternal side. But maybe for the purposes of the chart it is just the same. My husband's mother died when he was 2 years old, and his father, grandmother and his aunt were the ones that raise him.

Thanks dr. far for replying :).

Prisma

Update: It never happened. I think my husband gave up on that idea, he did not wanted to bother anybody. So, again, alone dealing with things. Whatever...:annoyed:

Prisma

Thanks for the good wishes, dr. farr!

Well... on an astrology note (triying to aply my limited knowledge in the area), one can say that maybe Pluto in the first house/ that 5th house Capricorn manifested...
  • Had to go alone to the hospital, in part because I had some disagreements with my husband. Told him that I was feeling some discomfort, that maybe I needed to go to hospital just to be sure, but I think he believed it was another false alarm and it would meant having to wait there for nothing. I got frustrated by this, so quietly I called the Dr., who told me to go by de hospital, prepared my things and anounced to him that I was leaving to see the Dr. and if it was serious, then I will call him from there. Talk about Sun Cancer/Aries mars...:annoyed::ninja::mad:
(He felt bad about it, when saw me leaving... but at that time, I was running late, Dr. was waiting for me. It was kind of sad having to go like that, instead of on a happy note).
  • Had to undergo the C-Section (and other procedures) while still dealing with a flu. Having to cough while still with stiches is the worst!:pinched: (next to having to bathe in a hospital with no hot water).:andy:
  • Even so, I think I am recovering pretty much ok, although with some minor delays and set backs. I did not gain too much weight (maybe some 18-20 pounds) and those I have lost very quickly.:)
In relation with the baby girl:

• Sadly, she had to stay in NICU for 2 weeks. :sad:I was depressed for this. She seems to have had some sort of infecction. Had to be put on antibiotics and also received transfussions. She was born within normal weight, but more close to the cut-off for low-about 5 pounds 12 oz.
  • On a more positive note, thank God, she is now fine. :smile: Was born an Aries/Cancer rising. She was born also quite long (21 inches!) and she is a beauty! :p:love::joyful:
In relation with this pregnancy, although had some health scares, at least baby had 36-37 weeks of gestation and I had time to make some preparations, etc.;)

Attachments

• My girl Chart.jpg
    My girl Chart.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: