natal chart aspects for molestation :-(

millionora

hi,
I want to know if there is anything specific in a natal chart that shows a predisposition for a person being molested in their youth?

I know its a dark question (my natal merc in scorp sorry..) but would love some insight into this...

would it involve the 12th house perhaps? maybe a Saturn transit through the 12th??

Love, light, TRUTH!
Blessings

Thank you all dearly..

freedomlover

Millionora,

You wrote:

hi,
I want to know if there is anything specific in a natal chart that shows a predisposition for a person being molested in their youth?

I know its a dark question (my natal merc in scorp sorry..) but would love some insight into this...

would it involve the 12th house perhaps? maybe a Saturn transit through the 12th??
There probably are "textbook" indications, but I haven't read them. However, from my own experience - I often find these indicators prominent in the chart ( and is by all means not inclusive)

-Planets in any of the water houses, surprisingly it's often the IC, for it represents the father and family of origin.
-Emphasis on Scorpio/Sagittarius, especially if in 9th/12th houses (indicating carry-over of past life issues.)
-Chiron and Nessus
-Eros conjunct a planet/angle
-Lilith
-Gemini/3rd house ("Sharing space" with others - often siblings/neighbors, etc. implicated here. Also Gemini rules "splitting off", which very often happens in cases of sexual abuse - especially if they were very small.)
-Ruler of 4th/7th highly prominent in any of these areas.
-Moon in Aquarius is highly prominent, as this placement involves being able to "disassociate" from the body, and thus the feelings of being molested. I've read this Moon placement is very prominent in workers in the sex industry. (I did write "p-o-r-n stars", but the editing function bleeped out "p-o-r-n". Good grief!)
Of course, any of these on their own does not specifically imply sexual abuse - it takes a combination of them, and very often intuitive guiding.

Hope that gives you a starting point, anyways. I'm sure others have their own set of indicators.

FL

Edit: You can also take a look at my chart. I was molested repeatedly by my uncle in the family home, beginning around the age of 2 or 3. However, I didn't remember any of it at all until about age 34. I still only remember bits and pieces, and suffer from disassociation.

Last edited:

freedomlover

OMG!! Look at your second house of Aqua!!
I assume you're referring to me. Yes, it's a doozy! :eek: Transiting Neptune and Uranus have been having a field day in there for the last 5 to 10 years, I think.

millionora

freedomlover said:
Millionora,

You wrote:

There probably are "textbook" indications, but I haven't read them. However, from my own experience - I often find these indicators prominent in the chart ( and is by all means not inclusive)

-Planets in any of the water houses, surprisingly it's often the IC, for it represents the father and family of origin.
-Emphasis on Scorpio/Sagittarius, especially if in 9th/12th houses (indicating carry-over of past life issues.)
-Chiron and Nessus
-Eros conjunct a planet/angle
-Lilith
-Gemini/3rd house ("Sharing space" with others - often siblings/neighbors, etc. implicated here. Also Gemini rules "splitting off", which very often happens in cases of sexual abuse - especially if they were very small.)
-Ruler of 4th/7th highly prominent in any of these areas.
-Moon in Aquarius is highly prominent, as this placement involves being able to "disassociate" from the body, and thus the feelings of being molested. I've read this Moon placement is very prominent in workers in the sex industry. (I did write "p-o-r-n stars", but the editing function bleeped out "p-o-r-n". Good grief!)
Of course, any of these on their own does not specifically imply sexual abuse - it takes a combination of them, and very often intuitive guiding.

Hope that gives you a starting point, anyways. I'm sure others have their own set of indicators.

FL

Edit: You can also take a look at my chart. I was molested repeatedly by my uncle in the family home, beginning around the age of 2 or 3. However, I didn't remember any of it at all until about age 34. I still only remember bits and pieces, and suffer from disassociation.

Goodness! Thank you!
Ur right on the money with me too Freedomlover..perfect in my case..
with me it was at 7 years of age and also just recently came to surface
with me consciously about 2 years ago. in my case it was the father of a friend. i did block it out all this time but not sure what in my chart gave me that power, my moon is in Gemin right on the IC hence Gemini in the 3rd house. i attached my chart so u could view the abovementioned discrip and compare to mine..if u want..

Thanks FreedomLover! your a great Mentor

Love, Light, Truth!

Blessings forever!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_nora_rashiid_hp_81701_18007.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_nora_rashiid_hp_81701_18007.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 124

waybread

millionora, I would look to moon/Pluto aspects, esp. the conjunction. You might also do the synastry between the suspected molester and victim. Sometimes there is intense Mars/Venus synastry. If either party has a "personal" asteroid, meaning an asteroid with his/her actual name or a cognate of it in another language, see where it falls. I was molested as an adolescent, and the asteroid that is my namesake falls on this man's Venus.

If you are not familiar with it, check out the "free charts" pages of www.astrodienst.com, which will allow you to input asteroids (scroll to the bottom of the page.)

millionora

waybread said:
millionora, I would look to moon/Pluto aspects, esp. the conjunction. You might also do the synastry between the suspected molester and victim. Sometimes there is intense Mars/Venus synastry. If either party has a "personal" asteroid, meaning an asteroid with his/her actual name or a cognate of it in another language, see where it falls. I was molested as an adolescent, and the asteroid that is my namesake falls on this man's Venus.

If you are not familiar with it, check out the "free charts" pages of www.astrodienst.com, which will allow you to input asteroids (scroll to the bottom of the page.)

Thank you Waybread. yes my natal Pluto in Lib 7th squares my natal moon in gem rite on the IC,
great now i know what to look for in other charts. will check out the website.
Thanks a mill!

Love. lite, Truth!
Blessings!

Astrologer4U

millionora said:
i did block it out all this time but not sure what in my chart gave me that power, my moon is in Gemin right on the IC hence Gemini in the 3rd house. i attached my chart so u could view the abovementioned discrip and compare to mine..if u want..

Thanks FreedomLover! your a great Mentor

Love, Light, Truth!

Blessings forever!

Probably your Moon Conjunct Saturn, square Pluto, coupled with your Mercury in Scorpio ;)

Last edited:

R4VEN

and to move away from the OP's chart for a mo.............

I have found that natal Chiron in opposition to the moon is frequently found in people who have been sexually abused. However, not all with this in their charts will experience sexual abuse. Anything from boundary invasion whilst young and vulnerable to full-on aggressive and predatory sexual abuse can be found with someone having this pacement. Also, have found that those with this planetary arrangement normally have conscious memories of the abuse.

In the above cases there is also usually the presence of Scorpio - either Chiron or moon - or Neptune in some kind of difficult configuation with those other planets.

theV

I have been a victim of pedophile/sexual abuse, I have Asteroid Dejanira indicates victimization, especially sexually parallel my sun and venus

Draconic nessus conjunct natal midheaven and natal south node and opposite natal mars north node conjunction and plus natal asteroid child

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hard aspects between nessus,pluto,.cuiron,satrun, orcus or the nodal axis, or their midoints, are often asscoiated with sexual abuse.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
hard aspects between nessus,pluto,.cuiron,satrun, orcus or the nodal axis, or their midoints, are often asscoiated with sexual abuse.

rahu

For the hard aspect/midpoint, what orb range do you use to be sure of high accuracy? Less than 1 orb?

Zarathu

Account Closed
You'd be looking at the same kind of asteroid pattern that might show up for BPD, where the person becomes a victim.

Victimhood is the key here, but rather than being timed into a powerful planet it would need to be tied into 12th house of confinement issues and neptune, and Dark Moon Lilith.

rahu

Banned
if there are several indicators the orbs can widened. but with such a volitable topic, tight orbs of =/- degress are best.

rahu

theV

if there are several indicators the orbs can widened. but with such a volitable topic, tight orbs of =/- degress are best.

rahu

If the native feels he relate to that midpoint but the orb is to wide, I think he should consider it

rahu

Banned
hey theV

your mars is conjunct the node.in the thread"the node and reality", it is mentioned that almost any conscious planet conjunct the node is a sign of possible sexuak abuse.
your chart has several strong ones.
the node /mars isone indication but to make it a certainty, you have the satrun/pluto midpoint square to the node and mars. pluto, orcis and saturn are the most powerful indices.so you have the mars/node conjuct the nessus/chiron midpoint. chiron and nessus are also primary indications of abuse .chiron is as powerful as pluto for that matter and nessus is significator of incest, though all these symbols point to sexual abuse and incest.
you also have the uranus/neptune conjunction square tothe node et.al..
these are quite overwhelming as there is a very cruel and sadistic spirit for all these symbols to overwhelm you.
likely you had out of the body experiences during some of this harsh abuse.

rahu

theV

hey theV

your mars is conjunct the node.in the thread"the node and reality", it is mentioned that almost any conscious planet conjunct the node is a sign of possible sexuak abuse.
your chart has several strong ones.
the node /mars isone indication but to make it a certainty, you have the satrun/pluto midpoint square to the node and mars. pluto, orcis and saturn are the most powerful indices.so you have the mars/node conjuct the nessus/chiron midpoint. chiron and nessus are also primary indications of abuse .chiron is as powerful as pluto for that matter and nessus is significator of incest, though all these symbols point to sexual abuse and incest.
you also have the uranus/neptune conjunction square tothe node et.al..
these are quite overwhelming as there is a very cruel and sadistic spirit for all these symbols to overwhelm you.
likely you had out of the body experiences during some of this harsh abuse.

rahu

Thank you very much,you are very hlepful as always :kissing::smile:, I always noticed from my chart their is strong emphasis of abuse surrounding my 4th house or home or emotiona life represent by moon

I already have moon conjunct pluto and contra parallel lilith mean abuse and intense home and emotional life

I also noticed the midpoint of PLUTO/CERES is conjuncting my northnode this midpoint could mean growth/regneration and abuse,grief,lost, it identify with peresphone myth

From solargold fire the declination of this midpoint is -1 14 which is close to parallel chiron,it really wide orb, chiron 2 16 s

rahu

Banned
Thank you very much,you are very hlepful as always :kissing::smile:, I always noticed from my chart their is strong emphasis of abuse surrounding my 4th house or home or emotiona life represent by moon

I already have moon conjunct pluto and contra parallel lilith mean abuse and intense home and emotional life

I also noticed the midpoint of PLUTO/CERES is conjuncting my northnode this midpoint could mean growth/regneration and abuse,grief,lost, it identify with peresphone myth

From solargold fire the declination of this midpoint is -1 14 which is close to parallel chiron,it really wide orb, chiron 2 16 s

yuo might look to see where the asteriod persephone is

also midpoints declination are the same as the sun's declination at the same degree. midpoints are considered to be on the ecliptic.

Last edited: