Sexual Assault Aspects?

blackbery

I am very sorry to hear this, I hope you reported the person who touched you...it's never too late to make a police report & get in touch with a rape centre.

Sexual assults often involve Pluto (dominate)....but there are plenty of other factors too. With that Mars/Neptune H1, extreme sensitivity but ability to be deceived (even physically). Use the beautiful energy for art, music, inspiration & don't allow anyone to trick you. Trust your instincts.

The chart is difficult to read without a grid table showing me the aspects but Saturn conjunct Lilith could be an indicator of abuse.

Take care, love yourself & don't stay silent when anyone touches you or assaults you in any way. They often seek out their Pluto 'prey' to the vulnerable or who are powerless at that moment.

:love::love::love:

Just to start off, I have been touched my a family member when I was a child. I am wondering if there are any aspects that suggest if sexual assault/rape could happen in my future. All responses are appreciated. Thank you.

blackbery

Sun/Venus square Saturn COULD indicate sexual abuse ....in general, watch out for older men, more so for those who appear 'conservative with good values'.

Since 1 in 3 females are sexually assaulted & 1 in 4 males are....there probbly would be a 'pattern' that is shown in the chart. Always look at Pluto....aspects to Venus. 4th, 8th house. I'm sure there are articles you can google to explore the subject more.

All the best.:smile:

Thank you for responding, I edited the original and added my grid. Greatly appreiciated.

blackbery

You are obviously very attractive with Sun-Venus & I like the Sun-Pluto soft aspect. Shows great insight into how to avoid any abuse in the future. Strong character.

insightlo

Sun/Venus square Saturn COULD indicate sexual abuse ....in general, watch out for older men, more so for those who appear 'conservative with good values'.

Since 1 in 3 females are sexually assaulted & 1 in 4 males are....there probbly would be a 'pattern' that is shown in the chart. Always look at Pluto....aspects to Venus. 4th, 8th house. I'm sure there are articles you can google to explore the subject more.

All the best.:smile:

I'm still kinda new to astrology and some terms confuse me. Can you explain what I'm looking for in regards to Pluto aspects to Venus and where to look in my chart?

blackbery

Something like Venus square Pluto...Pluto in 4th House....could indicate possible victim of sexual assault...as well as Sun-Pluto Square or Opposition.
Now, not everyone with these aspects will be a victim of sexual assault but likely to experience abuse of some kind from a person in a position of power.

You don't have Any of those aspects, in fact you have a nice aspect with Sun-Pluto which indicates a person capable of transforming their life in a very positive, profound way.

Hope that helps. If you look at the grid table, you can see the aspects clearly.

I'm still kinda new to astrology and some terms confuse me. Can you explain what I'm looking for in regards to Pluto aspects to Venus and where to look in my chart?