My first child is 5 months old now. What stands out about his chart?

3nigma

Hello everyone,
I'd really appreciate any insights you have while reading his chart.
I noticed that the moon only forms hard aspects to other planets, which is quite worrysome, isn't it? Is it possibly a sign for being vunerable to psychological issues?
How can I support him best? What does he need for a good upbringing considering his natal placements?

So many questions! :D

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Attachments

• jchart.jpg
    jchart.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 32

Cary2

Banned
Hello everyone,
I noticed that the moon only forms hard aspects to other planets, which is quite worrysome, isn't it? Is it possibly a sign for being vunerable to psychological issues?
How can I support him best? What does he need for a good upbringing considering his natal placements?

First, to keep it in proportion recall the hard aspects in your chart, and recall how most people have hard aspects in their charts.

You are concerned, of course, because Moon is distressed and Moon suggests his relationship with you.

The T-square Moon/Venus-Uranus/Saturn is a bit complicated. There is a danger that he will feel cut off from his mother or from family nurture prematurely. He will have violent mood swings that he can adjust to, but it will be a challenge to raise him with that tendency. He may wobble between depression and wildness. The wildness will be a tendency to expect to set his own boundaries. Children need their boundaries set by their parents, but the parents must gradually expand those boundaries in order to foster a healthy growth. That part of parenting will be challenging with this child.

He is also very sentimental, and he may seem needy for affection and closeness. It will be hard to give him the love and warmth he needs. There may be a blockage in his personality that does not let him accept the love offered. Of course, that will take patience.

As he grows, he will show much charisma. As an adult, he will show a capacity to make well-judged decisions, yet he will be very imaginative. He can be a good organizer on a large scale, and he has a better chance for material success than most.

He may show a tendency to focus on art or creativity as a career. He may have an aptitude for astrology. He will be clever, and he may even be wily.

He may become involved with a successful career that brings art together with technology. Working in recording studios is good example of that. He may be either a recording artist or a recording engineer. He will enjoy hi-fi and audio equipment.

He may be a songwriter.

Last edited:

katydid

Hello everyone,

You could draw a nice green/blue line, for a trine, from his Moon to Chiron in Aries. :wink:

That might make his chart look less stressful to you, and it is a very nice aspect for him to have. It is a nice release valve for his Moon/Saturn opposition.

His chart pattern is a Bucket with a handle to his Moon in Leo in the 9th. So he funnels everything through an EMOTIONAL FILTER.
That has good and bad implications.lol. He will be loving and engaged and in touch with his feelings, but it may be hard to shake him loose from 'his feelings' and wanting to do things his way only.

The 9th house may soften that Leo Moon somewhat, as it describes his relationship with gurus & teachers,a level of good fortune, and an abundance of faith. He will have an integrated world view and an enthusiastic approach to life, with an expanded nature of personal aspirations. BIG DREAMS

And read as much as you can about Moon opposed Saturn and Moon Square Uranus and Moon square Venus. [google articles]

And of course, Moon in Leo and Venus in Taurus.

Your son is going to be incredibly creative and assertive and stubborn. It will be quite an adventure for you to have with him as he moves through childhood. :sideways:

It probably will not be an easy ride for you. He will be delightful and enthusiastic and adventurous. But also quite difficult at times, as he may be defiant and stubborn about the simplest most routine things.

His Sun/Neptune conjunction in Pisces is nicely aspected, which is wonderful. Because that conjunction can indicate some early fears and sensitivity that really affect him. So if he rejects stiff clothing or socks with nubs that really bother him, humorous him and show him you are making an attempt to make him comfortable.

Because there will likely be many things he is not comfortable with that you cannot change and he will have to learn to try them, accept them, work through the uncertainties.[ Moon in T-Square with Saturn/Uranus/Venus]

But these same things can help make him very preceptive, intelligent, talented, nuanced, artistic, brilliant and innovative.

So it is a trade off. The main thing is to not make him feel that you are impatient or uncaring about his early difficulties with some things that other kids do routinely.

He may be the kid that has issues with potty training or sleep schedules, etc. That is only because of his highly sensitised emotional reactions and nuanced feelings. Work with him.

Socialize him, early and often. If he does better in a unstructured school setting that allows him to move faster than others and not get bored and overly stressed, that is fine.

Feed his curiosity. :joyful:

Last edited: