is this a good idea? what's going on (new guy)

besitos

someone in the public sphere has been communicating with me, and im entertaining it as i want to get out of my tunnel vision and feeling down on dating. it's gotten to the point where the next message could be crossing a line. So i asked, what's going on here, do i like this guy / will he be good for me in any sense or am i vulnerable? I am still waiting for someone else.

I'm venus he's mars, no aspect, mercury is conjunct his ascendant. Mercury rules 12th and 3rd, Venus will go to gemini (3rd) soon. moon will trine mercury soon, sun won't conjunct venus until venus changes signs, and is a while from doing that. some reception (day chart) both sides, but no approaching aspect. So i would say good for fun.

I'm wondering if mercury is a partner of his or someone for me, because moon will trine soon. I admit when thinking of the question, i was thinking should i do this so i will be in better shape for the one i want to come back, but also just if its a good idea in general.

Attachments

• wgon.jpg
    wgon.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

besitos

i feel lines have now been crossed. things have stagnated. i am not sure what will happen now. but this might help others in light of the chart as a case study.

Chrysalis

venus is seperating from mars and nearly ready to changes signs = your gonna change your mind about him for the worse.

Moon/merc/saturn are connected = communication will die down between you both.

besitos

hey ! glad you found this thread even though its in the wrong section - sometimes when im posting from my phone it goes to the wrong section, i think.

so i actually did feel like i was less attracted, but we talked again today and i can see the attraction layering, its funny because i find him repulsive 30% of the time or so, but i dont see that as a problem in the long run.

abouts when will the convo die down? i feel there is a slow climb up possible, and he is providing me some relief from my leo burns.